YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

kiling gyno without surgery (my short story)

Matsuo Munefusa

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I have had some success reducing the lumps behind my nipple recently after a long struggle this summer trying to control them (with prolactin inhibitors and anti-Es).

This summer my test doses crept up too high for my body (was very stupid, I didnt need that much test to grow I just got greedy and felt great on it). I got up to about 650mg of test and 400mg of deca. I got two lumps (somewhat visible but nothing drastic). They were firm tubular tissue right beneath my nipple. I researched everywhere but kept finding the conclusion that gyno can not be killed without surgery. Everywhere people very experienced were saying this (I asked a couple trusted friends at my gym and also research online from trusted board members).

I decided my best bet was controlling it until I had the money years from now to do the surgery (I dont have anywhere near that cash now).

First I dropped the deca completely and dropped my test to 300mg. And I added in more anti-E (aromasin 25mg ED). I knew it was overkill for this dosage of test but I wanted to overshoot rather than undershoot. Well, my joints started aching and I backed off aggressively adding weight to the bar. I held this dosage/therapy level for 4 weeks.

Then I dropped the aromasin to 12.5mg. The gyno was still there and sensitive/tender to touch. Also small amount of dark brown clear fluid would leak if the nipples were squeezed a bit (graphic sorry). Kept this up for 2 more weeks.

I added in nolvadex at 20mg everyday and prami .15ml every night. Now the sensitivity went down and the lactation went down. I figured my prolactin levels were dropping and I assumed this was in correlation with increased energy levels. I stayed with this for 2 months since it was controlling things.

Now I dropped my testosterone dosage down again to 150mg/week and I dropped the aromasin from the mix and I dropped the prami from the mix. This was 2 weeks ago. I switched the nolvadex for toremifene citrate (50mg ED). It took about 3 days for me to start noticing effects of the tore. The first effect was joint relief (I assume from estrogen returning into a healthy range). Now the last 3 days I have seen reduction of the lumps every day. Both sides are getting smaller (the right was always worse) - the left has actually gotten much much softer (less firm tissue present). The right is following the left slowly. Both have reduced about 75% from their original lumps (I would guess a little larger originally than a pea - maybe two peas put together heh).

So, am I in the process of killing off my gyno without surgery? I was really fearing the surgery costs (no insurance)...toremifene is cheap (50 cents a day).

The crazy thing about all of this is that I look and feel better on 150mg of test and 50mg tore (and 2IU GH/day) than I did on 650mg test/week. I am still gaining strength at the rate I was before but I am much less bloated and lethargic. My physique is much more aesthetically pleasing now that I have dropped some water weight.

I'm overall pleased and hopeful about a gyno-free future.

Last edited:
The crazy thing about all of this is that I look and feel better on 150mg of test and 50mg tore (and 2IU GH/day) than I did on 650mg test/week. I am still gaining strength at the rate I was before but I am much less bloated and lethargic. My physique is much more aesthetically pleasing now that I have dropped some water weight.

Less is more...;)
Glad you got this issue under control.
Peace

Interesting read.
Good to know Torem is that cheap! I should get my hands on some for my next cycle and try it instead of arom.

yep its great stuff

basically lesson learned (hoping it doesnt come back)

dont pound yourself with high doses

if you do and get gyno then work yourself with some prolactin inhibitors and anti-Es and large dose of SERM (torem appears better than nolva for killing gyno).

Im gonna always keep doses low from now on. Anyways AAS + GH works way better than AAS alone...no need for high doses of AAS when you got GH working alongside it.

glad I could help you FM

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity