over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Killer Sally doc on netflix???

Yes you're right and this could have been or maybe was the argument for why she went back to the bedroom and reloaded for the second shot. The psychologist confirmed that she suffered from PTSD from years of abuse but that prosecutor was having none of it. I have to say, I understood the prosecutor's angle but he came off like a cold son of a bitch just looking to come out a winner and put her away. Zero consideration that this women might have been suffered long-term trauma that led to her actions but I suppose having compassion could hurt your record as a prosecutor. Some of them try and use cases to make names for themselves as I'm sure many here know.
The prosecutor had no compassion at all. And his attitude just pissed me off. He seems very arrogant

Remember that was a LONG TIME AGO , I didn’t watch it the trailer made it look like a race based bodybuilder bashing film.

It wasn't race based at all.

It wasn't race based at all.
I get that after this thread, but Netflix, then the trailer shows the blonde and a jacked as fuck black dude. Netflix is usually pushing an agenda and I didn’t want to watch the “a white chic that killed a black dude and got away with it” film. Plus our sport really doesn’t need more bad pub. Now As I understand it he beat the fuck out of her til he got what he deserved. Which is cool dudes that beat up chics should get got imo.

The prosecutor had no compassion at all. And his attitude just pissed me off. He seems very arrogant
I just finished. Completely agree about the prosecutor. What a cocky fuck - of course making it mostly about him and how good he is at his job. He showed zero compassion or understanding of what she went through.

I just finished. Completely agree about the prosecutor. What a cocky fuck - of course making it mostly about him and how good he is at his job. He showed zero compassion or understanding of what she went through.
Am not gonna watch it but have you seen a prosecutor that isn’t that way? Our legal system is not friendly to victims or non-violent criminals (I classify her as a victim based on what the posts say about her)

Man I’m telling you his attitude just pissed me the fuck off. Couldn’t stand just watching the guy talk.

Man I’m telling you his attitude just pissed me the fuck off. Couldn’t stand just watching the guy talk.
Prolly intimidated by a chic that could whoop his ass and out lift him easily.

I lost a lot of compassion for her when they said she reloaded the shotgun and shot him again. In the face I think.
I was on her side until they revealed this part.

Toxic relationship. No one was the good guy.

I was on her side until they revealed this part.

Toxic relationship. No one was the good guy.
I don’t know about domestic violence but when you get to the point of killing or have had friends killed, if you can drop an extra round or a greneade on a body so that they are destroyed, you do it. Her shooting him in the face I think he earned and it didn’t make him anymore dead. If anything it validates her emotional state of hitting the my life or yours and the rage that flows thru that. When a killing is planned and it’s just part of the job you don’t take headshots or go back for extra. Now she hurt herself by doing that.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws