over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Killer Sally doc on netflix???

It’s hard for me to understand the generational thing. My old man thumped us up pretty good and I always said I would never do that to my children and I didn’t. I spanked my youngest son two times and it brought me to tears both times. But it neeeded to be done for boundaries to be established. And it worked. He was always a good kid after that. Like women that are raped at a young age and become whore or a strippers later in life. Makes no sense to me at all. Just kind of seems like an excuse and a crutch created by a bleeding heart psychiatrist or something.
I think there might be two different kinds of people with regard to things like this, and maybe even the circumstances of how things occured matter a lot too. So people like you and I rail against something that happens early in life with everything we have right? You were beaten, made a vow to never do it (for the most part). My example is being poor and not taking care of my money, I made a vow...and I will never fall to the levels I've seen in my parents. I just won't do the spending to let it happen.

I think the other half of people don't have enough positive control over their lives and themselves to make such a vow. Whether they're lazy or complacent or something else I don't know, but I seem to keep observing in life people let things happen that rationally just defy all logic...yet there they are, sitting in whatever situation it may be. I have a lot of trouble understanding shit like this because I'm personally so opposite, so I think about it sometimes.

Regardless of anything I don't think she should have gone to jail. It was clear and documented that he had beaten her on multiple occasions and that should be enough IMO. If she had gotten a lawyer before saying word 1 to the pigs I can almost guarantee she wouldn't have gone to jail.

Regardless of anything I don't think she should have gone to jail. It was clear and documented that he had beaten her on multiple occasions and that should be enough IMO. If she had gotten a lawyer before saying word 1 to the pigs I can almost guarantee she wouldn't have gone to jail.
I learned this too… NEVER, and I repeat NEVER say anything to a police officer except I want my lawyer. Save you a lot of headaches and grief, maybe jail time.

Cage

I think there might be two different kinds of people with regard to things like this, and maybe even the circumstances of how things occured matter a lot too. So people like you and I rail against something that happens early in life with everything we have right? You were beaten, made a vow to never do it (for the most part). My example is being poor and not taking care of my money, I made a vow...and I will never fall to the levels I've seen in my parents. I just won't do the spending to let it happen.

I think the other half of people don't have enough positive control over their lives and themselves to make such a vow. Whether they're lazy or complacent or something else I don't know, but I seem to keep observing in life people let things happen that rationally just defy all logic...yet there they are, sitting in whatever situation it may be. I have a lot of trouble understanding shit like this because I'm personally so opposite, so I think about it sometimes.
Glad to hear I’m not an idiot for firming this opinion. I’m really not the most sympathetic person most of the time in regards to grown adults making their own decisions even if they may be driven by drug use or revenge.

Watchin it now… Sounds like Ol Ray earned those shotgun blasts… Beat on women and eventually something’s gonna happen! Only feel for the kids witnessing the abuse and observing the body of their step-father bleeding out.

Cage

Watchin it now… Sounds like Ol Ray earned those shotgun blasts… Beat on women and eventually something’s gonna happen! Only feel for the kids witnessing the abuse and observing the body of their step-father bleeding out.

Cage
Episode 2 flips it back on her a bit. It's definitely 2 sided.

Episode 2 flips it back on her a bit. It's definitely 2 sided.
Of course it is. 2 unstable and abused individuals on steroids. I’m surprised it wasn’t much worse. Not a bad documentary at all. Seems to me, while she was physical w him, she got tired of getting choked out and the second shot was to make sure it never happened again.
I feel for those kids… they are clearly fucked to this day from what they went through. The boy (now a man), especially.

I don't know much about this except I saw something on social media last week that signaled to me it was about bodybuilding.
Then, while bartending Saturday night - a lady came up to me and ordered her drinks and started talking about my arms and immediately asked me if I had seen killer sally and implored me to go watch it.

Dante popped in my office the other day and apparently knew them both as I believe they resided a few miles up the road in Oceanside and he recanted some of the stuff from back in the day. He had just watched it and was asking me if I had heard about it.

Still haven't watched it but I'm definitely going to.

Think it’s mentioned by expert but the way things are nowadays with the way victims of domestic abuse are treated, she wouldn’t face jail time

What sort of man lets his wife support him with dodgy videos and personal interactions with other men, sends her and the kids to buy his drugs and then beats them all in addition? Good riddance

Think it’s mentioned by expert but the way things are nowadays with the way victims of domestic abuse are treated, she wouldn’t face jail time

What sort of man lets his wife support him with dodgy videos and personal interactions with other men, sends her and the kids to buy his drugs and then beats them all in addition? Good riddance
Remember (from what I hear) the story is completely told from her side and she was a goddamn maniac.

Remember (from what I hear) the story is completely told from her side and she was a goddamn maniac.

And the kids side.

Watched it this week. Wild stuff. Sounds like he beat her and then they calmed down, then she killed him.

Not sure how I feel about it.

In the second episode it comes to light that he was cooking chicken when she shot him, so it wasn’t a heat of the moment thing in self preservation.

However, she was probably 15 minutes removed from being strangled for the 100th time, and in her mind she figured that next time she’d be dead, so she proactively took him out.

5 years manslaughter sounds like what would have been a fair result, but she set her self up to make it premeditated and screwed her own case in court and got way more.

Can’t believe she’s married again lmao

My favorite part so far has been when Ray qualified for the O and the doc was trying to explain the insurmountable level of competition “there was a guy they literally called the Shadow” and it shows Dorian looking unbelievable and frightening.
Earlier they made the point to say Ray beat Dillet from the back at the North American but when they showed Dorian it was game over.

This is what happens when battered women finally lose it. They aren't in their right mind and think he's going to magically get back up and come after them more. Like a horror movie villain. So they keep stabbing, keep shooting, chop up the body, etc.

Most victims overkill if they kill their abuser. It's emotional, and personal. I'm definitely not saying she's a Saint in all this though.

have you guys seen this yet? they mentioned Rays cycle during the autopsy as he was getting close to his show and found no tren in his report but 5 other compounds. interesting not sure if that means he never used it or wasn't detected.
Remember that was a LONG TIME AGO , I didn’t watch it the trailer made it look like a race based bodybuilder bashing film.

This is what happens when battered women finally lose it. They aren't in their right mind and think he's going to magically get back up and come after them more. Like a horror movie villain. So they keep stabbing, keep shooting, chop up the body, etc.
Yes you're right and this could have been or maybe was the argument for why she went back to the bedroom and reloaded for the second shot. The psychologist confirmed that she suffered from PTSD from years of abuse but that prosecutor was having none of it. I have to say, I understood the prosecutor's angle but he came off like a cold son of a bitch just looking to come out a winner and put her away. Zero consideration that this women might have been suffered long-term trauma that led to her actions but I suppose having compassion could hurt your record as a prosecutor. Some of them try and use cases to make names for themselves as I'm sure many here know.

Yes you're right and this could have been or maybe was the argument for why she went back to the bedroom and reloaded for the second shot. The psychologist confirmed that she suffered from PTSD from years of abuse but that prosecutor was having none of it. I have to say, I understood the prosecutor's angle but he came off like a cold son of a bitch just looking to come out a winner and put her away. Zero consideration that this women might have been suffered long-term trauma that led to her actions but I suppose having compassion could hurt your record as a prosecutor. Some of them try and use cases to make names for themselves as I'm sure many here know.
Sounds about Right. Similar to what happened to ray Lewis. I was always taught to have compassion for women especially when a man beats the hell out of her. I used to have a step dad, never saw it, but heard and saw the police report when I was away at college. One day my mom pulled me aside and told me he shot himself after they got divorced. She appeared upset, I certainly wasn't.

Cage
Sad that some men have to beat on women and kids …. I don’t know if it makes them feel more like a man or what…. It’s some bitch shit in my opinion.

Of course it is. 2 unstable and abused individuals on steroids. I’m surprised it wasn’t much worse. Not a bad documentary at all. Seems to me, while she was physical w him, she got tired of getting choked out and the second shot was to make sure it never happened again.
I feel for those kids… they are clearly fucked to this day from what they went through. The boy (now a man), especially.
Yes it’s very clear the son is extremely damaged from his childhood

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner