over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kilo club Q

Ivan

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Hey mods/A, my handle no longer has that nice golden hue, and it says I am a newbie registered member now? Wtf? Can you fix that? If you can think of something other than kilo club go for it, or maybe you could bold it too? :D Thx guys, I know its a bit petty. I updated my email and this happened. Anyone else have this happen? I tried to fix this via PM's but now it says I am over my quota, which is why I made it into a thread. I also noticed Dave19's handle was doing the same thing.

Hey mods/A, my handle no longer has that nice golden hue, and it says I am a newbie registered member now? Wtf? Can you fix that? If you can think of something other than kilo club go for it, or maybe you could bold it too? :D Thx guys, I know its a bit petty. I updated my email and this happened. Anyone else have this happen? I tried to fix this via PM's but now it says I am over my quota, which is why I made it into a thread. I also noticed Dave19's handle was doing the same thing.

Hmmmm have you been a good boy? :D I also wonder about that and also Feature Member?

Last edited:
From Mod a few years ago to mere mortal in 2010... are "decay" or "decline" appropriate enough English words to describle your PM journey? Ivan, the rise and fall... :eek: :D ;)

Don't worry buddy... whenever you're eligible for the Featured Member's crown I'm gonna vote for you so that you eventually get that colored recognition you're so desperately craving for... :D :p

All joking aside, your name would look good in pink. If there's someone deserving it lately, it's definitely you, my distant cousin. :)

You guys and your fancy titles and Font colors. I'm just fine with my plain ol' crappy title.:cool:

;)Ivan who? Arent you new here ivan? :D

You guys and your fancy titles and Font colors. I'm just fine with my plain ol' crappy title.:cool:

Easy to say since your a member here for less then one month.
When you put in eight or nine more years here Like Ivan an Dangkolo have you may feel different about that.

Easy to say since your a member here for less then one month.
When you put in eight or nine more years here Like Ivan an Dangkolo have you may feel different about that.
Haha, no doubt. I knew about this site a few years back, but didn't register for what ever reason. Looking back at it now, I'm not sure why I didn't register sooner! ::tar-wars

i dont have my purple hue anymore fo featured nor my kilo club status lol
i guess i got punkd
frk

Merci!

From Mod a few years ago to mere mortal in 2010... are "decay" or "decline" appropriate enough English words to describle your PM journey? Ivan, the rise and fall... :eek: :D ;)

Don't worry buddy... whenever you're eligible for the Featured Member's crown I'm gonna vote for you so that you eventually get that colored recognition you're so desperately craving for... :D :p

All joking aside, your name would look good in pink. If there's someone deserving it lately, it's definitely you, my distant cousin. :)

Thanks man, I appreciate it! I did write this initially in French, but I could not get the accents to work on this cpu. You are such an asset to this board JC, I am glad to have at least gotten to know you (somewhat) here at PM.

Quit bitchin' and STFU n00b!!:mad:

:p

J/K. Yeah, I saw yours, Dave 19's, and FRKNHUGE's were all doing the same thing.

A little odd....

:D

Tanx awot RAJJ

lol

frk

iight then, tanx awot BigA lol
frk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views