over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kilo Klub/ Standup Guys

Armageddon

Kilo Klub Member
In regards to Marbilizers comment of Fullybuilt.

You cannot take what one individual has done or said as Gosspel. Yes there are those people who are post whores and just try and see how many posts they can get. Along with giving out the wrong information. But the many of us that have been here since this place started are not that way. You cannot let one individual persued you to thinking so wrongly of what is established. Fullybuilt is obviously trying to find his way and just made some questionable choices along the way and it's landed him into an interenet pissing match. Your right about the Klub being started to show recognition to those individuals that have put in there time. Although being a meaningless post count there is alot of information stored away in many of the klubs memebers.

most of the posts of mine that contain information are me askin the question and one of the vets coverin it haha

Armageddon:

I have asked for BB info from various KKM through PM and have almost always received a well thought out response. That fact is, you guys have been here for awhile and must have learned something during that time. I was in no way trying to advocate the idea of getting rid of the kilo klub altogether, because as you said, the actions of one don't represent you all.

However, as a new member, there are few ways to distinguish who knows what and things setup such as the Kilo Klub are beneficial until you start to understand who's who around here. Had I joined next month I would have no idea the real identity behind FB is someone who doesn't take training seriously, juices, does a lot of recreational drugs, along with other faults that were discovered in "post: chaos :D " and may have asked him for information through PM. I would still read more into whatever I asked him, but I would have taken his advice seriously on the basis that he has been around long enough to rack up 1k posts. I simply think the mods should start his post count over to 0 since I think he needs a fresh start around here anyway.

Last edited:
marbalizer99 said:
I simply think the mods should start his post count over to 0 since I think he needs a fresh start around here anyway.
Good idea.

I've known many of the kiloclub members for years and I think that for the most part they are well known, respected and knowldedgeable guys. I mean, just look at me for instance. I'm a fountain of info and awe-strikingly handsome.

BigBoyJ said:
I've known many of the kiloclub members for years and I think that for the most part they are well known, respected and knowldedgeable guys. I mean, just look at me for instance. I'm a fountain of info and awe-strikingly handsome.
:p :star-w:rs :ac:ion-sm :action-s: :cheeky-s; :spo:t-smi

xcelbeyond said:
:p :star-w:rs :ac:ion-sm :action-s: :cheeky-s; :spo:t-smi

hahahahaha

True...

BigBoyJ said:

AND

he used to date Superman.

:D

post count has nothing to do with knowledge.
I got 20K over on MM and am the dumbest person I know.:D

Massive G said:

I call BULLSHIT on this as well! HAha LOL

terryd5150 said:
AND

he used to date Superman.

:D

Bringing up a person's painful past is pretty low. What Superman and I had was real.

That's it, let it all out...

BigBoyJ said:
...What Superman and I had was real.

...only then will you begin to have some sense of closure.

;)

Massive G said:

Your right. Post count has nothing to do with it! You should already be a member of the Kilo Klub! I think Kilo should take into consideration some of the well written articles along with post count.

Just for the record. There are a lot of great Kilo Klub members here, and I'm glad we have you guys. You have earned the right of mentor and role model for all of us little guys.

I AGREE WITH YOU.....FULLYBUILT SHOULDN'T HAVE GIVEN ANYONE INFORMATION.

marbalizer99 said:
Armageddon:

I have asked for BB info from various KKM through PM and have almost always received a well thought out response. That fact is, you guys have been here for awhile and must have learned something during that time. I was in no way trying to advocate the idea of getting rid of the kilo klub altogether, because as you said, the actions of one don't represent you all.

However, as a new member, there are few ways to distinguish who knows what and things setup such as the Kilo Klub are beneficial until you start to understand who's who around here. Had I joined next month I would have no idea the real identity behind FB is someone who doesn't take training seriously, juices, does a lot of recreational drugs, along with other faults that were discovered in "post: chaos :D " and may have asked him for information through PM. I would still read more into whatever I asked him, but I would have taken his advice seriously on the basis that he has been around long enough to rack up 1k posts. I simply think the mods should start his post count over to 0 since I think he needs a fresh start around here anyway.
I THINK HE SHOULD BE BANNED PERMANENTLY. HE'S SHOWN US ALL WHAT KIND OF PERSON HE IS...LOW QUALITY..A LIAR...A WANNA-BE EXPERT...A RECREATIONAL DRUG ABUSER...SOMEONE WHO THREATENS WOMEN. HE BRINGS NOTHING POSITIVE TO THE BOARD.

Please

JETHRO TULL said:
I THINK HE SHOULD BE BANNED PERMANENTLY. HE'S SHOWN US ALL WHAT KIND OF PERSON HE IS...LOW QUALITY..A LIAR...A WANNA-BE EXPERT...A RECREATIONAL DRUG ABUSER...SOMEONE WHO THREATENS WOMEN. HE BRINGS NOTHING POSITIVE TO THE BOARD.

Ban him before he truly hurts someone

WOW! You guys really don't like "littlebuilt!"

I support any decisions from the Kilo Klub Council, Mods, and IFBB pro's.

It really is strange, though, isn't it guys? This whole FB thing? I really did believe all this time that the guy was 240-250lbs and ripped.

When I first came on this board, I vividly remember the thread of his to see if GH could shut a person down, and thinking to myself this guy must really push the envelope. Then all of these threads about how he knows how much juice the pros are taking, etc...etc... It really plays up this image that the guy must be big and knows what he's talking about. It was all a bunch of horse shit and I now realize I'm a sucka'.

LittleBuilt! Even littleMack is bigger than you!

I think that this board being called "Professional Muscle" and having the kind of vets that it does, that the quality of information given should be of prime importance.

I mean, someone who joins PM is bound to have some preconceived idea that the information given will be above-average. And mostly, it is. As such, I would take any means necessary to ensure this is so.

As someone else stated, people can readily get hurt from bad info, and having read it on PROFESSIONAL MUSCLE, especially by a KKM, is going to carry more weight.

Perhaps make another status, like "Trusted Information Source"?

Don't put me in there though, I couldn't stand the pressure... :D

I think that this board does a good job of weeding out the imposters.

In the last 15 years I have been a member of countless boards, forums, email lists, even the Usenet groups. I have never seen another board like this. Not a ton of posts like some other boards, but a ton of good information. People who challenge each other but are still respectful.

I don't like statuses or reps or rankings like that because I think that eventually their meaning gets diluted and abused. Let the new guys read, search, but most of all be aware. As with life, there are very few definite answers that apply to everyone with what we do. Learning that is part of growing up.

Alinboard has a rating system in place. Maybe they could incorporate that into this site as well.

I agree with the death threats on women and the blatant lying. There is no place for that here.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws