over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kimbo Slice and Dad5000 taking diuretics prior to fight

chinaboy

Kilo Klub Member
In the link below it looks like perhaps Kimbo Slice and Dada5000 both took some diuretics prior to fighting each other and Dada5000 almost died of heart attack. I think it's lasik that leaches potasium from your muscles with its diuretic effects and is what I thought Paul Dillet took before freezing on stage in the 90s. Anyway, Dada5000 dropped 40lbs prior to his fight from 305lbs to 265lbs. Damn. The article states they both were extremely fatigued during the fight and Dada went down more so from exhaustion.

If you aren't familiar there is a movie about the Miami street fight stuff with Dada5000 as the main topic of he movie. It was a decent watch and was on Netflix a while ago.

Here is the link to an article about the fight.
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mma-c...lowing-loss-to-kimbo-slice-223108957-mma.html

Did you watch this display of buffoonery? I did. It was both entertaining and appalling all at once. I will say, I'm glad Dada is on the mend. Dude had renal failure and his heart stopped. He had to be put on a ventilator.

No I did not see the fight. Perhaps it's on YouTube?

I have zero personal exp of using diuretics. Never will . but what I have read/ seen lasix is a bad idea ( loop diuretics) cos it leeches out sodium and potassium both and one wouldn't know what to put back in body exactly to fix if shit goes wrong sodium or potassium . so little dyazide would be a better option as it's not a loop direutics and doesn't leech out both.

best advice I have read is not to mess with loop diuretics.

No I did not see the fight. Perhaps it's on YouTube?

I just watched it on youtube. That has to be the worst fight I have ever seen.

Renal failure if no joke. I was hospitalized last year for acute renal failure. MY body started constantly cramping and I had to go to the ER. It wasn't because of diuretics, but it was because of dehydration, so it was kind of the same effect. My situation was brought on by working around tire curing presses, too much creatine, and not enough water.

I did happen to see the fight, and it was pretty bad.

Bellator is such a joke fetching four guys who retired MANY years ago in their 50s and giving them a huge payday to come back and fight. Give me those fights 15-20 years ago, not in 2016.

And holy shit, I wish dada the best. I'd be scared to mess with lasix. I've taken dyazide several times and don't feel it does all that much if not in contest prep or something. Then I read it is bad for insulin sensitivity so I stopped.

e9v4wdn.gif

What a shit show. The lengths people go to for a quick money grab. He'll be dead in <5 years.

crazyyyy stuff , I don't get why they both took stuff if it's so unhealthy, couldn't they just agree to be at a higher weight class since both needed to cut weight so bad and it would have been a lot healthier?

The documentary was very positive Def a good watch sad to see what happend to him

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

that fight was worse than 2 drunk uncles at a family bbq!! AND they will most likely be popped for banned substances.

In the link below it looks like perhaps Kimbo Slice and Dada5000 both took some diuretics prior to fighting each other and Dada5000 almost died of heart attack. I think it's lasik that leaches potasium from your muscles with its diuretic effects and is what I thought Paul Dillet took before freezing on stage in the 90s. Anyway, Dada5000 dropped 40lbs prior to his fight from 305lbs to 265lbs. Damn. The article states they both were extremely fatigued during the fight and Dada went down more so from exhaustion.

If you aren't familiar there is a movie about the Miami street fight stuff with Dada5000 as the main topic of he movie. It was a decent watch and was on Netflix a while ago.

Here is the link to an article about the fight.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mma-c...lowing-loss-to-kimbo-slice-223108957-mma.html

It's called "Dawg Fight." Directed by same guy that did "Cocaine Cowboys." He's a Miami guy. Anyway, "Dawg Fight" set black peoples back 100 years. It just illuminates how absolutely ignorant the people that engage in street fights (both fighters and spectators) really are. What a humiliating documentary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So he took a diuretic. ..and was still 60 pounds overweight? Lol...Just a money grab. ..terrible. ...:rolleyes:

I'm still trying to figure out how limbo gassed when he was in full mount.

"If I want it I'm a buy it, I don't ask no price
Rearview mirror, jumbo dice
Trunk hit hard like kimbo slice
Feel right tint, no window lights
Car ride smooth so the rims alright
Dat right thurr see see I like"

Just watched the fight and damn I had to skip most of it because it was wayyy too boring. It's crazy how fast they gassed though, I don't get how they gas so fast with all the training they do. Guess some people just aren't meant to be fighters and go the distance?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear