over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kimbo Slice & Ken Shamrock fail drug tests for Belllator 149

EzekielAnon

Registered
Kimbo Slice, Ken Shamrock fail drug tests at Bellator 149 - MMA Fighting

Not that these guys are very relevant in the MMA world these days, but they both failed drug tests at Bellator 149. They are not releasing what they were popped for yet, but they have officially announced they failed their drug tests.

Royce Gracie defeated Ken Shamrock via first-round TKO in the main event of Bellator 149. It was a horrible fight to watch in which Ken lost while he was on some kind of PED.

In the co-main event, Kimbo Slice, whose real name is Kevin Ferguson, defeated Dada 5000 by third-round TKO. This fight was a complete joke and horrible for MMA as a sport. I am sure even Bellator is embarrassed that they put this fight on. The only good thing that came out of this fight was the ratings it pulled in for Spike TV & Bellator. Not to mention Dada 5000's heart stopped at the hospital after the fight and had to be brought back. He spent like 3 weeks in the hospital after due to his heart issues. It had to do with the massive weight cut & general unhealthiness of his sloppy ass.

theres a huge surprise

Right? The whole card was pretty much a joke and I'm not surprised. Guys in thier 40's and 50's trying to compete at top athletic levels are going to need some additional help. I'm just curious what they got popped for at this point. I bet you it's going to be a couple of compounds each.

Probably diuretics, fat burners and some exotic compounds.

no amount of supps, AAS, or diuretics will allow the 45 y/o banged up head of shamrock to take more shots. The only fight card more ridiculous is the upcoming ur-fight card. Roy jones jr was supposed to fight a fan, dan severen vs tank abbott, kurt angle vs rey mysterio in wrestingling and chael sonnen vs bisping in grappling match

no amount of supps, AAS, or diuretics will allow the 45 y/o banged up head of shamrock to take more shots. The only fight card more ridiculous is the upcoming ur-fight card. Roy jones jr was supposed to fight a fan, dan severen vs tank abbott, kurt angle vs rey mysterio in wrestingling and chael sonnen vs bisping in grappling match

Bellator has been putting on some of these rediculas fights that have zero relevance in the MMA world. They are just doing it for ratings and that's it. I think after this last card they realize they need to stop with this shit. They need to have a ranking system and make fights based off of merrit.

I guess I am a guy that just likes to watch a fight.
It doesn't have to be "pretty"
It could be two guys who stepped out back to settle an argument and I want to see it!

It could be two guys who stepped out back to settle an argument and I want to see it!

You must have loved the kimbo/dada 5000 fight. That was straight out of a back yard family BBQ of a central Fl. Complete with face plant ending and gold teeth. Only thing is they weren`t drunk. I`ll admit I did record the fights and watched them but ended up fast forwarding through a lot of the (lack of) action.

rAJJIN I understand on some level I do feel the same way. The UFC does that too. They put on a fight because it is what mma fans want to see, but has no relevance to the ranking system or working tward a title shot.

Bellator has been putting on these types of fights on way to much and eventually you run out of them and then what? This one really back fired on them because of how bad it was. Could you imagine if Dada 5000 actually died? It would have put a huge black eye on the sport as a whole and probably put Bellator out of business. Bellator is going to have to go hard on building up their guys so they can consistently put on fights based on marret and rank. If they don't do this they will be in big trouble as a company.

I know personally Was drawn in by all the hype of both of these fights. I was some what disappointed of course but I think Bellator putting these kinds of super fights (if you want to call them that) together is awesome. They differently had me tuning in to watch.
Where you guys excited for these fights?

Fuck these weighed in fights nothing was as exciting as the original last man standing .back when done fry knocked out that 7'8" 500 dude and broke his hand and still won the next fight.

I know personally Was drawn in by all the hype of both of these fights. I was some what disappointed of course but I think Bellator putting these kinds of super fights (if you want to call them that) together is awesome. They differently had me tuning in to watch.
Where you guys excited for these fights?

Yes of course I was excited to watch the fights and I did. I just think that once the smoke cleared everybody seen it for what it was a clown show. I am just stating that Bellator is going to run out of these types of fights and then what? They have to invest in promoting their legit guys who are lighting to get a chance for that belt.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131