over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

KIMBO SLICE

caught by a lazy ass jab right on the button, i kinda feel bad for him...

It looked even more lazy than when nick diaz knocked out lawler with a lazy jab...

And i cant understand how other people especially fighters calling him a clown... but i guess some people have the desiree to try to put people down... And kimbo is a respectful man, he is a good guy, listen to his interviews... i think especially fellow fighters should give him that kind of respect back... and they usually do except for a few. Some of the best fighters in the world saw Kimbos natural potential... they didnt call him a clown...

whatever its a bullshit industry..........

kimbo is lucky he was a superstar before

they dont give chances to fight in ufc to other convicts and shit

a lot of us who start out fighting in mexico end up staying down here becuase they dont like to recruit us

nobody said he didnt have potential, i am saying they are trying to make him seem like a legend already

my backyard fight record is good too but big deal whats that mean

ps diaz brothers are okay they party all the time up 2 shows ive trained with them in norcal, like me they scrap a lot out of the ring

When mma fighters sign there fight contract for there figh,t there is a clause in it that they must do a post fight interview.I read over at mmanews.com that 5k of his prize money was taken because he didnt finish his post fight interview.

a lot of us who start out fighting in mexico end up staying down here becuase they dont like to recruit us

nobody said he didnt have potential, i am saying they are trying to make him seem like a legend already

ps diaz brothers are okay they party all the time up 2 shows ive trained with them in norcal, like me they scrap a lot out of the ring

I'm totally with you on this. I do respect him for being gracious after the fight, but he IS NOT an mma fighter, and i would bet a good amount of money that he never beats anyone even average in the octagon. I would be pissed if i was a quality fighter, and they mentioned him in the same breath as me. He isn't exactly a spring chicken, and he has so much to learn. I just don't see it happening.

I do respect him more now as a man after that fight...what about him just sticking to boxing...hmmm:confused:

I saw the replay on Sportscenter tonight. The guy didn't look that big either who took out Kimbo. Kimbo had no business being in the ring.

are you talking about backyard wrestling? that shit is wack. hes a street fighting legend. who do u know that can top what hes done as a street fighter? give credit where credit is due

are you talking about backyard wrestling? that shit is wack. hes a street fighting legend. who do u know that can top what hes done as a street fighter? give credit where credit is due

Bernard Hopkins-undefeated in the hood! :D

Bernard Hopkins-undefeated in the hood! :D

Definately an idiotic and brainless statement. Even though Kimbo Slice, like Bernard Hopkins was just a random, run of the mill tough guy on the mean, urban city streets, Hopkins is/was one of the greatest Middleweight boxers ever to grace the ring. So any comparison to Kimbo Slice on a professional level is quite retarded.

Definately an idiotic and brainless statement. Even though Kimbo Slice, like Bernard Hopkins was just a random, run of the mill tough guy on the mean, urban city streets, Hopkins is/was one of the greatest Middleweight boxers ever to grace the ring. So any comparison to Kimbo Slice on a professional level is quite retarded.

Well bro if you read the other guys post he said "Who do you know that can top what he's done as a street fighter." My answer was Bernard Hopkins, he was a legend as a street fighter. I wasn't comparing them as professionals and I said in my other post that he had no business even being in the ring, so you are a fucking retard for taking things out of context! :eek:

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity