over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kind of O/T- ECOCARDIOGRAM

hollaatyaboyy1

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
WISH ME LUCK GUYS......im off to the doctors to get it done (for precaution reasons) if all goes well you could have a brother goining the dark side very soon....

Good luck and way to go to get the old ticker checked out.

They must have thought I loved getting that done because I was smiling ear to ear. The real reason is I'm extremely ticklish and was holding the laughing in.

hahha thats funny...i got done about an hour ago and from what the tech said everything looked great... but she said "shes not a cardiologist" .....we will see when the results come back.....

hahha thats funny...i got done about an hour ago and from what the tech said everything looked great... but she said "shes not a cardiologist" .....we will see when the results come back.....

Normally if the tech will say it looks good, that's a good sign in my opinion. It's when they don't say anything that there is something wrong. Mine didn't say anything.

Good luck still.

ihulk...did you get ur results back yet??? if not good luck to you also...im really not to worried about my test...i feel fine this was only precautionary and a follow up to my bloodwork...we will see where things go in dec when i get the next series of blood work done

ihulk...did you get ur results back yet??? if not good luck to you also...im really not to worried about my test...i feel fine this was only precautionary and a follow up to my bloodwork...we will see where things go in dec when i get the next series of blood work done

Yes. I did mine back in July or August... don't remember. My chest pain was from the common Mitral Valve Prolapse. Beta blocker is currently taking care of it.

O I see .....are yiu currently natty or cycling??? And how is that going for you

I've had 2 done. One about a year into when i started HGH(2003) and then another about 3yrs later. Both turned out great. Its a great test. Wont give %100 results if your heart is perfect but its pretty damn close. Bloodwork with an echo and its pretty rare to have heart probs.

Bloodwork with an echo and its pretty rare to have heart probs.

Except for possible blockages/ partial blockages and your heart's electrical activity. You really should add a heart stress test with chest scan to the mix for a better heart health picture

Except for possible blockages/ partial blockages and your heart's electrical activity. You really should add a heart stress test with chest scan to the mix for a better heart health picture

I totally agree. With all of that done it is a really good indication of heart health. Of course you can be healthy now though and then deteriorate in the future so you need to keep up on these tests on a regular basis if youre going to be playing the game. Keep a close eye on hematocrit/hemoglobin as you go along in your cycles.
I think it is really great that the poster is doing these tests. Needs to be sure though that you always keep your eyes open for future problems that can arise. Even with all of these tests you can not rule out everything. Some genetic problems can also come into play once the years go by.

thank you maldorf.....yea i am kind of a worry wart and want to have all my bases covered....anything i do or try i usually get some sides or another.... if i decide to jump into aas i want to make sure that everything is done properly and with as little risk as possible..... i have a general understanding and am presently educating myself more on PCT. I want to fully understand it and how my body will use the compounds i will be feeding it.... then make my decision on which way to fgo from there

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity