over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kinda funny but kinda serious

winnivee

Registered
So I thought I'd try and pull a quick one on my doc.. Ive been running 200mg cyp scripted for a while now and wanted to add little something to see if it would mess with my blood results much.. I get blood work done every 6 months. This go round he wanted to do them every 3 months so 3 months ago my labs looked good right where everything needed to be. The last 6 wks before I went in the other day I decided to run the following:

Blackstone labs trenabol
Blackstone labs alpha 1 max
Blackstone labs eradicate

Needless to say my doc was pissed... then proceeds to tell me I need more blood work

Liver enzymes were through the roof around 324 to be exact.
I had some other stuff that was shot to shit like my cholesterol and triglycerides but I considered those high due to what I was eating the last 3-5wks... Getting more blood work done next week to see if my liver enzymes have started to come down.. I can say they made me stronger than ever but my health is far more important..

Young kids need to be aware of what these things can actually do..

So I thought I'd try and pull a quick one on my doc.. Ive been running 200mg cyp scripted for a while now and wanted to add little something to see if it would mess with my blood results much.. I get blood work done every 6 months. This go round he wanted to do them every 3 months so 3 months ago my labs looked good right where everything needed to be. The last 6 wks before I went in the other day I decided to run the following:

Blackstone labs trenabol
Blackstone labs alpha 1 max
Blackstone labs eradicate

Needless to say my doc was pissed... then proceeds to tell me I need more blood work

Liver enzymes were through the roof around 324 to be exact.
I had some other stuff that was shot to shit like my cholesterol and triglycerides but I considered those high due to what I was eating the last 3-5wks... Getting more blood work done next week to see if my liver enzymes have started to come down.. I can say they made me stronger than ever but my health is far more important..

Young kids need to be aware of what these things can actually do..

not sure if that tren is a or e but it will be awhile for liver to be back to normal levels with a bunch of cleanzers and protectors I can make it in 4 weeks if i was using ace. cholestorol even longer

not sure if that tren is a or e but it will be awhile for liver to be back to normal levels with a bunch of cleanzers and protectors I can make it in 4 weeks if i was using ace. cholestorol even longer

^^^ Yep, try to get u some liv52 and lipid stable or something similar

Last edited:
blackstone labs are OTC supps. trenabol is prob oral tren. I stay away from any OTC pro steroids, thye're more toxic than other popular orals like dbol and anadrol.

uh Oh

Dont tell Wesley !

I put my money on the alpha one doing the damage. Alpha one is a precursor to M1T (which is one of the most toxic orals out there.)

Then trenabol is just trenavar which is suppose to be mildly toxic compared to other orals.

Best liver support would be something like antaeus labs aegis or another product that contains TUDCA.

Last edited:
Lol my dumbass was taking all 3 together and double the dose just to see how strong they were... They work but won't be doing that shit again

How was your hemoglobin/hematocrit? Those drugs can raise that too. Keep blood clots in mind as a possibility. Highly androgenic drugs seem to be worst for that.

:banghead:

Prohormone....what a clown !!

There has to be some oitehr placer for you to go !!

:banghead:

Prohormone....what a clown !!

There has to be some oitehr placer for you to go !!

Ha clown? Bro been around this game long before you knew what gear was.. It was something new I was willing to try which was actually stronger than dbol and anadrol from the results I received just very hard on the body.

you dont know anything about the guy, but you've used stuff he hasn't use before... Miss Cleo up in here.

to your trolls defense, m1alpha is a prohormone - but to your defense it is also active on its own. It converts to m1t, which is one of, if not the harshest steroid known to man. It's no wonder your liver fried. Probably running 50mg a day too?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws