over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kinda OT: Being too horny

raw33man

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
For the guys that are way too fucking horny on a cycle and are in a relationship, do you think the chances of you cheating on your loved one is higher now than before ? like have you came close to cheating ? or have you cheated ?

The reason why I asked this is because when I was too horny, I used to fuck women that now that I'm off, I think to myself WTFFFF was I thinking. So don't want to touch a cycle that would result in me making a stupid mistake and regret later

Last edited:
I'll admit I've had the thought/temptation, but never followed thru with it. I mean, literally had girls ready to come over. I just can't do it tho

The best thing to do is to not put yourself in that environment where you could cheat, when im on test its fine, i just feel more like ramped up. But Tren is the evil one, i will never cease to be amazed at how only a few ml of this shit can literally re-wire your brain, tren doesn't make me flirty or teasing, it makes me DARK, like things i cannot even believe i have done.

The best thing to do is remind yourself this is not normal mentally and its the drug manifesting itself, because once you come of you will think wtf did i really do all that. I have seen TREN DESTROY relationships, my advice is maybe spice things up with your partner more , avoid situations with single women looking for a good time and possibly just drop it as if you are with a good girl its not worth letting a drug tarnish that at all.

The libido can get a little crazy. It can make a cheater more prone to cheat but it's no excuse for lack of self control and letting someone down who you care about. If you wanted to cheat in your heart prior, then being on definitely makes it easier to "let" yourself slip up.

If it gets that bad, up your AI just a bit and the libido usually takes a nose dive (at least for me).

I only get super horny when I'm on tren. I haven't cheated...yet :), but the temptation is really strong at times. However, i think what saves me is because my woman is more accommodating when I run tren because she knows how I am on that shit.

Agreed with omega! Just try and not put yourself in that position and you'll be fine! Stay away from Vegas pool parties in my personal experience lol

Damn they must make you horny to fuck women.

Does your partner not fulfill you sexually? I can't remember the last time a cycle made me more horny... So I can't comment on that. I just don't get that "side" anymore. But I hope that whatever you do, you find some other way to deal with your urges besides cheat on your partner. Do you not find your partner sexually attractive? Are they just not interested in sex? Have you ever talked with them about this?

I know, I know. It's lame conversation for a bro's board, but seriously man... Cheating is usually a sign of a bigger problem besides not getting your nut off on a regular basis...

I love the libido, and my girl never says no to sex, she is fucking gorgeous, I would never cheat on her, cause its not possible to do any better.

When I am on gear, I feel like superman in the bed, I feel more intact with my girl as well, I can make her cum a lot more on cycle then off. anyone else have this experience? its euphoric

I was with someone for 7 years. I thought I was going to marry her. I started seeing her in my late teens and the relationship ended mid 20"s. I broke up with her for one reason. We didn't have sex enough. She use to tell me I had a problem. We usually had sex once a week. Never really got bj's.

After I broke up with her I literally fucked anything that moved for 2 years straight. Now looking back at it im not sure If I would have left her if I wasn't on test. My sex drive was just so high and not getting any made me hate her and resent her and be mean to her.

I really wish I knew how I would have handled it. if I just came off for good

Damn they must make you horny to fuck women.

Yeah, I kinda thought his preferences was trannies or ladyboys. Am I confusing him with someone else??

Yeah, I kinda thought his preferences was trannies or ladyboys. Am I confusing him with someone else??

No you are spot on. Rawman is all about the...

2ns779e.png

Cheating on your gf for being to Horny is just an excuse.

Blame it on the A -A -A -anadrol!!

Get it??? :D

No¿?? Crickets huh ? :(

I love the libido, and my girl never says no to sex, she is fucking gorgeous, I would never cheat on her, cause its not possible to do any better.

When I am on gear, I feel like superman in the bed, I feel more intact with my girl as well, I can make her cum a lot more on cycle then off. anyone else have this experience? its euphoric

Sex is fun

Think how you'd feel if you're girlfriend or wife fucked another guy while y'all were together. That alone is enough to keep me from cheating.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131