over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

KING 13 WEEKS OUT!

bigbadasian said:
|--[\\\\]>------------ fuck the bandanas...how about the hot skins?! i have never been a fan of spandex, but i guess when you're that big you could wear a toilet seat and ppl would think its normal..LOL

\
haha

hey king...looking huge at 290- keep up the good work- your pre- contest strategy of moderate weight and higher reps seems to be filling you out quite a bit. just goes to show we're never too old to learn new tricks, no matter how long we've been at it.

don't let the negativity you read get to you. i know its easy to say but i have recently adopted a way of thinking that i hope you'll and others will find helpful.

before, i used to fuel myself with the negativity i used to hear. i would take all that negativity and use it to my advantage. i'd show them...

then one day i stopped using negativity as a fuel. i started to find myself, because i was using negativity, becoming negative. it seemed to me neagtivity was a slippery slope, no matter how you chose to embrace it.

so, i started to ignore the negativity completely. instead of fueling myself with it, i now fuel myself with positivity. instead of thinking i'll show them, and thanking them for giving me the fuel i needed i was in a way still showing them they still affected me no matter how i channeled the negagtivity, you dig?

the reward of using positivity to fuel yourself, and just ignoring the negative altogether makes whatever outcome that much greater a victory, cause you did it yourself, with the right spirit, in the right way, for the right reasons.

good luck in your continued prep. big things ahead, just keep focused.

BFU

King, at 13 weeks you look great. The improvements are very noticeable. Magnum is working wonders with you. IMO you look ahead of schedule. It will be good to see the changes continue and whatever shows you are doing you will definately make your statement! Can we get a pic or two of the legs? Your back is looking wide and thick, arms have filled in nicely and those delts!! Very impressive. Keep up the hard work and go for it. Thanks for the update.

he should be about 7-8 weeks out now...would be great to get updated pics :)

how did the goal of 1.5" increase in arms work out? or is that still in progress? looking good man.

We're dying for an update! :D

King Kamali said:
I appreciate the positive feedback fellas.. I took a good 4 months off and once I started my program I exploded with tremendous gains. Jim has cut all my carbs and loaded me up with fats and it's working like a charm. I have a long way to go and to be honest I am not too happy with these pics. I need to make a statement this year and it will take blood and guts to get there. The biggest improvements are showing in the arms and quad sweeps. I hate training with moderate weight and high reps but I must admit Magnum was right and I'm now on the right track.

I'm happy to read that I am motivating some of you to be the best you can be... That's the sign of a champion. Back when I started I did the same thing.. I would look at the pictures in Flex Magazine and then hit the gym for 4 hours. It's people like you that will make your mark in this sport, those pathetic nerds that talk shit on the message boards... They will never even come close.

King

King Kong...How the hell you been buddy? Long time no talk. You prob. don't even know who this is since I got the new name. I can see you are putting in work man. Best of luck to you.

Magnum,

Could you update us with King's prep ???

chris

Sorry took so long, haven't been around much lately. King is sitting at around 265 at the moment with a little more than 6 weeks to go. Maybe throw up a pic in a week or two.

Magnum said:
Sorry took so long, haven't been around much lately. King is sitting at around 265 at the moment with a little more than 6 weeks to go. Maybe throw up a pic in a week or two.

PLEASE DO Magnum,
We would appreciate it a lot to see some pics.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws