over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

King Labs strength log

Going into wk 6 today . Weight is good , only 3lbs up . Still have wiggle room for my weight class . BFI is dropping and muscles are defiantly hardening up . Fullness is present in the muscle bellies and strength has very noticeably increased . Peptide treatments started today as well . BPC @ 250mcg , TB500 @ 500mcg ED . Inject spots are bicep/shoulder . Alternating every other day from right to left . Sust dose is still currently at 250mg every 3rd day . No negative sides symptoms showing .
Thanks for the update

Aight , been MIA due to respiratory infection that turned into a mild pneumonia . Im still recovering and supposed to compete this coming weekend . I kept with the prescribed protocol above. The Halo is on POINT ! Really have to watch myself with it , the aggression is real and noticeable . Strength gains from it is very significant but unfortunately due to my health , was not able to see a spike where I was projected to . BW stayed right where I planned for it to ( experience pays off here ;) ) Libido is good and all sides are manageable . Hopefully I can recover enough to at least place in a few divisions. All in all King gets a "I will be returning " rating from me. Im very picky and to keep my business , communication and quality are my #1 and 2 , I got both .

Aight , been MIA due to respiratory infection that turned into a mild pneumonia . Im still recovering and supposed to compete this coming weekend . I kept with the prescribed protocol above. The Halo is on POINT ! Really have to watch myself with it , the aggression is real and noticeable . Strength gains from it is very significant but unfortunately due to my health , was not able to see a spike where I was projected to . BW stayed right where I planned for it to ( experience pays off here ;) ) Libido is good and all sides are manageable . Hopefully I can recover enough to at least place in a few divisions. All in all King gets a "I will be returning " rating from me. Im very picky and to keep my business , communication and quality are my #1 and 2 , I got both .
I hope your feeling better bro. Good luck this weekend and keep us posted on how you do!! Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated!!

Did pretty good , well over 200 athletes and nearly 8 hrs of competing .Took 2nd place among some nationally ranked athletes .

Thanks bud , I would have most defiantly performed better for sure if it wasn’t for the pneumonia no doubt . So far as placing first , I was in there strength wise , I just made a technical mistake and it cost me my leverage . I will just chalk it up as experience gained .

Thanks bud , I would have most defiantly performed better for sure if it wasn’t for the pneumonia no doubt . So far as placing first , I was in there strength wise , I just made a technical mistake and it cost me my leverage . I will just chalk it up as experience gained .
Glad your doing better. That stuff is nothing to mess around with

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127