over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

King's lean bulking log

Yooooooooooooo!

What’s up guys? Thanks to King for letting me log a lean bulking stack of Test (i asked for sust), NPP, and Anadrol

I’ll post up some more detail here soon but so far, King has been great to work with. Replied to my initial email in less than an hour I believe and things got shipped out next day (would have been same day had I emailed earlier). Got tracking in hand and now we wait.

Ok guys, a little background and write up while we wait for the birdie to land.

Im 27, 5'11" and currently around 250lbs. Just finished up a 20+ week prep for a show that never happened so I did a photoshoot instead. Im just starting my 7th week of this offseason so the timing of this log is perfect.

I am getting sust, NPP, and anadrol from King for my log. Plan is to run it at 400mg Sust and 200mg NPP EOD and then 150mg Anadrol daily. Currently I am just on 200mg Test E and GH/Slin. The GH/Slin has been consistent and will stay that way throughout the duration of this log so I can gauge the 3 products from KING accurately.

Training is pretty simplistic. I train 4 days per week. Ill be posting up my full workouts (and maybe some videos if I can figure it out) for you guys each day so you can see exactly how I train. It will be easier than trying to explain it.
Day 1: Chest/Shoulders/Tris
Day 2: Back/Bis
Day 3: Shoulders/Arms/Quads
Day 4: Legs

Diet is every changing as we are rebounding out of prep. As of today, this is what im eating.
Training Days: 400p/540c/60g
Non Training Days: 400p/80c (from veggies/fruit)/100f

Ill post up actual foods and meals and whatnot here and there. Most of my carbs are around the training window and the other meals are all pro/veggie/fruit/fat meals.

Always ask away if there is anything else you want to know. Ill keep you updated on when the pack gets here. King has been a pleasure to work with so far. Very easy and smooth communication.

How do you run your slin?
Don't forget to post up a pic, so we can see your transformation

I don’t have a source for Lantus or humalog so I use the walmart branded Novolins. Both N (which is like half the half-life of a lantus so I dose AM/PM) and then R which is slightly longer acting than humalog but not much so it works about the same.

Right now my Novolin N is dosed 28iu both AM and PM and that’s constantly increasing as needed to keep my fasted blood glucose under 90 or so. My Novolin R I take with with my 3 carb meals (pre, post, and last meal). I use an ratio for that so the amount depends on my carbs for that. Right now my ratio is 1iu for every 15g carbs.

I only use slin on my training days along with GH. Neither is used on off days.

Sorry for the delay guys. Pack landed Monday so a super fast T/A then. Packed super neat, tidy, and secure. No complaints there from me.

I’m getting baseline bloodwork drawn early Monday morning so I’ll come home and take my first pins and get pictures up when I get back. I’ll also start logging my workouts and give an example of a training day diet then also.

In the mean time, any more questions you guys will want me to answer?

Sorry for the delay guys. Pack landed Monday so a super fast T/A then. Packed super neat, tidy, and secure. No complaints there from me.

I’m getting baseline bloodwork drawn early Monday morning so I’ll come home and take my first pins and get pictures up when I get back. I’ll also start logging my workouts and give an example of a training day diet then also.

In the mean time, any more questions you guys will want me to answer?
What's your goal? You have a weight in mind or go by the mirror?

What's your goal? You have a weight in mind or go by the mirror?

We push up based on the mirror. But my weight goal this offseason is 290. This my first real push. Will I hit it with this blast? Maybe if my body reacts well and I keep my sensitivity high and my body fat in check. But I figure if I can at least hit 275-280 this push. And then reset a bit and then push again, 290 is doable. I’m at a pretty lean 250 right now with lots of room to work.

We push up based on the mirror. But my weight goal this offseason is 290. This my first real push. Will I hit it with this blast? Maybe if my body reacts well and I keep my sensitivity high and my body fat in check. But I figure if I can at least hit 275-280 this push. And then reset a bit and then push again, 290 is doable. I’m at a pretty lean 250 right now with lots of room to work.
Let's see some pics. Who's your coach?

I take my pics on Sundays and check in on Mondays so thats when Ill post up pics and changes to plan normally

Will officially start tomorrow after I get my blood drawn.

Here's pics from this morning. 247lbs fasted weight and pics.

Attachments

• IMG_2419.JPG
    IMG_2419.JPG
    106.1 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_2420.JPG
    IMG_2420.JPG
    107.8 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_2421.JPG
    IMG_2421.JPG
    104.9 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_2422.JPG
    IMG_2422.JPG
    107.5 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_2423.JPG
    IMG_2423.JPG
    99.7 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_2425.JPG
    IMG_2425.JPG
    100.5 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_2426.JPG
    IMG_2426.JPG
    106.3 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_2427.JPG
    IMG_2427.JPG
    106.4 KB · Views: 109
Also if anyone is interested, DM me and Ill give you guys a link to my Instagram. I post alot of training clips there. Not sure If ill figure out how to post them here or not.

I take my pics on Sundays and check in on Mondays so thats when Ill post up pics and changes to plan normally

Will officially start tomorrow after I get my blood drawn.

Here's pics from this morning. 247lbs fasted weight and pics.
Thick and lean bro!! Hell of a job!!! You'll have a nice rebound effect

Dang bro......you big..!! Nice work my man

Looking great man. Already follow you and Austin on IG.

DENSE!

Thanks guys! Coming from An obese kid background and i love the process of my body changing. Can’t wait to see where this offseason takes me.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131