over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Knee Pain from Quad Injection

Spot on response to the OP. I was going to mention trying a different source just to see if it's the ba ratios.

**On another note "ketsugo3" I have a question for you brother. I need a new rotation site. Currently I am Delts, Quads & Glutes BUT have been considering biceps or calves. I am leaning towards calves. My calves are extremely lean, heart shaped and well just blessed there. Fortunately for me I was gifted with my Dad's genetics in that muscle.

Anyway any advice would be greatly appreciated on best way to pin my calves. I had a bad experience with triceps so biceps doesn't sit well with me. Thanks.

***Glad to hear your doing much better Bullfrog. You sound like your back to full recovery. I'm sure your craving an intense leg workout :D

I'm at the point where calves and thighs only place I pin. I'd never pin delts as I think it would hinder my upper body work . Calves painless , can work out buildup with routine movements , can easily view the pinning site . I do the outer calves as my inner are riddled with veins the outer I can see the veins and pin between . If you get pain a few sets of calf raises or treadmill will remedy it

LICSW/MSW/cscs/ USArmyVet

I'm at the point where calves and thighs only place I pin. I'd never pin delts as I think it would hinder my upper body work . Calves painless , can work out buildup with routine movements , can easily view the pinning site . I do the outer calves as my inner are riddled with veins the outer I can see the veins and pin between . If you get pain a few sets of calf raises or treadmill will remedy it

LICSW/MSW/cscs/ USArmyVet

Thanks for your input brother!

The only bad experience I've had was my tricep and that hurt like a bitch, was hot as hell and a tad bit swollen. Everyone is different. I drop 2.5ccs at most in either my quad, delts or ass. Been thinking about biceps spot injection, but just can't seem to stop thinking of my tricep experience.

I always use 25g 1" although back in the day I would use 23g 1.5".

You and I seem to be a lot alike...my only really bad experience was with a tricep inject.... for that reason I've been on the fence with a bicep shot....always have been a glute guy with 23 1.5's....switched to insulin pins and that changed the game for me...but still being a fag about the bicep pin...need to man the fuck up and do it already...hehehe

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws