over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Knee pain

Night_Wing

Registered
Is it common to have knee pain on a cycle? I'm taking Test 400 and was taking arimidex but stopped the dex because I assumed it was giving me knee pain but I'm still having it. I started taking Glucosamine, Chondroitin and MSM to help the joints but the pain is still present. Will it go away after I'm done with the cycle?

Last edited:
It might have been the adex giving you joint pain. Nobody can say for sure if your knee pain will go away after cycle. Did you hurt it training or did it just start hurting out of the blue?

They just started hurting out of the blue, but they only hurt when I bend down to pick up something or do a squating motion.

Joints can start hurting on aas. I don't know the exact science behind it, but I think it has to do with hormones interfering with calcium and mineral absorption.

And that's why you take a just a tad bit of
Deca when on your cycle ... Problem solved

And that's why you take a just a tad bit of
Deca when on your cycle ... Problem solved

Not really. There are conflicting reports on deca. A study done on rats showed negative effects on collagen that a member here posted about a month ago. Then there are rumors going around by bbers that say that deca increases collagen synthesis. Take the given info and come to your own conclusions. I personally don't think deca does anything positive for joints.

It worked for me started deca on my cycle no more elbow pains or knee pains ... And I use to have to wrap up when squatting or benching over 300 now I dO 450 bench raw. And joints feel amazing. Then again I guess all could vary to the brand of DVDs we all use.

i am assuming that if you are on a cycle that you are trying to lift progressively heavier weights and perhaps even a higher volume. if so these could all cause more wear and inflammation.

I was thinking about it but I'm on week 8 already and wasnt sure if a few weeks of deca would help but the test I'm taking is t400 and it has prop in it. Maybe the pain I have is from the prop. Anyone have pain related problems from prop?

only at the injection site. test is test.

I got elbow pain from whinnny and tried to fix it with glucosomine. seemed to work.

only at the injection site. test is test.

Oh okay, I don't have any pain in the injection site, just knees and back pain. But since I started taking walgreens brand of osteo bi flex knee pain is pretty much gone except the back pain.

what site are you hitting? whats your leg session look like? any other part of the lower body tight? consider foam rolling. escpecially on leg day prior to your training.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws