over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Knee & wrist wraps

gazgazo

Registered
I have been thinking of getting some good knee & wrist wraps. I was looking into APT's Convict Pro wraps. Have any of you got experience with those? Any other recommendations?

Thanks,

I use Inzer, there f-ing great. Dont use them all the time though or you will get in a habit of relying on them. Only for your very hevy lifts. i also have the elbow sleeves which are great on a heavy bench day.

I use Inzer, there f-ing great. Dont use them all the time though or you will get in a habit of relying on them. Only for your very hevy lifts. i also have the elbow sleeves which are great on a heavy bench day.

Hey Donzi,

Did a quick search on Google; Inzer looks good. Did you get yours from inzernet.com?

Thanks.

I've been using ATPs knee sleeves for over a year now. They are great, seems like they give my just enough support to keep my knees from aching. I love ATP products and they will continue to get my business ;)

My wrist was reconstructed last year. I now have a titanium plate 4 screws and 13 pins (motorcycle accident) and I use the apt wrist wraps. I only use it on my one wrist. AMAZING support. I will never go with another brand.

Pro Wrist Straps!!

I get all my gear from APT...Excellent material, high impact products...They can definitely stand the wear and tear!!!

I've tried Inzer, Elite and APT they are all pretty close in terms of performance and effectiveness. Bottom Line if you need them use them

apt or inzer. both good brands.
i use knee wraps all the time for heavy squats/leg presses, and wrist wraps for my heavy bench work. great support.

I use APT Blue Mambas (same material as Black Mambas) for knees (3m, no velcro) and wrists (36", velcro) and I couldn't be happier. They're fantastic.

i use the schiek 12' wrist wraps. they're nothing special but damn those things have really improved my wrists over the last 8 months. i used to have alot of issues with my wrists when doing pressing movements, arm work outs...hell even when holding the bar while squatting. not anymore. like someone else mentioned, dont get used to using them all the time. Personally i just use them when doing heavier weights, typically on my last 1 or 2 working sets on an excercise.

I've used inzer, titan, and apt knee and wrist wraps and the only knee wraps i like are the apt strangulator and the apt convict/strangulator hybrid (those are easily my favorite). as far as wrist wraps go, apt is very good but the inzer wrist wraps last longer, just don't get the true black wraps, they fell apart in less than a month. and i got the best price on the inzer products from houseofpain.

have any of u guys ever had a water pocket build up in ur knees from using knee wraps? i tried using them a couple months back when doing heavy hacks and i did noticed a sense of security so i went way heavier than normal and just a few days later i noticed this little puffy water pocket on my left knee. i used to knee wraps about 2 or 3 more times and the pocket never went away. then once i stopped using them the pocket disappeared.

damn

have any of u guys ever had a water pocket build up in ur knees from using knee wraps? i tried using them a couple months back when doing heavy hacks and i did noticed a sense of security so i went way heavier than normal and just a few days later i noticed this little puffy water pocket on my left knee. i used to knee wraps about 2 or 3 more times and the pocket never went away. then once i stopped using them the pocket disappeared.

That doesnt sound good. Not sure what the heck it could be. post a picture if you can.

That doesnt sound good. Not sure what the heck it could be. post a picture if you can.

i would but there's nothing to post. since ive discontinued the use of my wraps the pocket has disappeared. my GF has been an athlete since she was a little girl and has fluid built up in her knees. i came home complaining about it one day and she looked at it. showed me hers and they looked identical. only difference was when i pushed on mine or scratched the skin it was numb! i figured i may havebeen wrapping too tight. who knows. im gonna try to use em again nxt leg day and see if it returns

I really like Titan's THP knee and wrist wraps......Frantz's tp 5000's are good too, but a bit pricey

Aaron- im pretty ure they're washing machine safe, i've washed mine before and they were fine.
Benjifornothing- i had a problem similar to that when i first started using wrapes and taking 200-400 mg. of ibuprofen before lifting then again a few hours later solved the problem. ice helped some too but made my knees sore.

What do you guys think about the rubber knee sleeves that the powerhooks company sells? They are said to mostly keep the knee "warm" and thereby increasing blood flow etc. Anyone had any luck with a product like that?

Also, has anyone had consistent pain when squatting (even light weights) and found a knee wrap that really made the difference?

I've tried various wraps, neoprene sleeves etc and there's only so much they can do before it's taking the stress off the muscles as well and defeating the purpose, imo anyway. I mean, I had a knee that wasn't all the way healed from an injury and I was still trying to and continuing to increase my squat numbers, but was using every support I could- sometimes a wrap and a sleeve both! At that point I knew I was no longer getting the muscle to work and I went back to square one and have mainly been using various leg presses ever since with better muscle results, but strength is still a problem in the right knee due to pain and so forth.

What do you guys think about the rubber knee sleeves that the powerhooks company sells? They are said to mostly keep the knee "warm" and thereby increasing blood flow etc. Anyone had any luck with a product like that?

Also, has anyone had consistent pain when squatting (even light weights) and found a knee wrap that really made the difference?

I've tried various wraps, neoprene sleeves etc and there's only so much they can do before it's taking the stress off the muscles as well and defeating the purpose, imo anyway. I mean, I had a knee that wasn't all the way healed from an injury and I was still trying to and continuing to increase my squat numbers, but was using every support I could- sometimes a wrap and a sleeve both! At that point I knew I was no longer getting the muscle to work and I went back to square one and have mainly been using various leg presses ever since with better muscle results, but strength is still a problem in the right knee due to pain and so forth.

Yeah the rubber sleeves do keep the knee warm, I use Tommy Konos, put them on before the workout and peel them off after.
Sounds like you need rest Bro....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity