over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Knot or adhesion in tricep?

cal

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
For last few months if not longer been having some tennis elbow...hasn't gotten worse but not much better.

Lately decided to go lighter for a while. Well other day I noticed very hard to bench my left arm and moderately painful and noticed it was hard to stretch tricep...In the overhead behind head position. My triceps are way more developed than biceps and have tightness there in general.

Well I started feeling around and noticed I have a knot or sort of round ball say half the diameter of a penny...at the very tip of long head of tricep where it attacks to elbow...

Been using a lax ball on it to try and break it up...and its definitely fairly painful.

Been a few days and the knot is still there...anyone had anything like that before. Got a knot in biceps but doesn't effect my training. This gets in way when benching etc...

Any ideas as to what it is or what to do about it. Going to take a week or two off and work on getting rid of this knot. Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk 2

personally I'd take more time from that since I am on the tail end of a full rupture tricep tendon.. initial micro tear prob happened around 2 1/2 years ago breaking up a fight and landing hard on my elbow during the dogpile... it ached for a year plus... motrin aleve TB500, BP157 or whatever, ghrp/ghrh igf des and lr3 all did cycles of site injects hoping to resolve issue but was a dummy and kept pushing it and just icing it etc... well last may after wearing it down for the year and half roughly it popped.. and cracked.. and tore and my lateral head retracted and knotted up like a nice AA grade egg.. I can recall once in the 18 months I actually took almost a full month off which drove me nuts but worked until I pushed it a little too hard on day and was back to square one... I always figured tendinitis or bursitis since know those wonderful pains from shoulders, biceps etc, but after the snap crackle pop surgery was only option.. luckily dodged an anticipated tendon graft with an cadaver Achilles and managed to get it laced up back together with 3 good permanent sutures... IMO, if your adamant about not sure if able to take an extended leave from training then go get a second opinion from an ortho surgeon and MRI then see what he has to say... dont let it go past point of no return like I did.. This would be the third time I've dug a hole from an injury I had to crawl out of so hopefully 3rd time a charm and my pride and ego has finally been re-calibrated LOL

For last few months if not longer been having some tennis elbow...hasn't gotten worse but not much better.

Lately decided to go lighter for a while. Well other day I noticed very hard to bench my left arm and moderately painful and noticed it was hard to stretch tricep...In the overhead behind head position. My triceps are way more developed than biceps and have tightness there in general.

Well I started feeling around and noticed I have a knot or sort of round ball say half the diameter of a penny...at the very tip of long head of tricep where it attacks to elbow...

Been using a lax ball on it to try and break it up...and its definitely fairly painful.

Been a few days and the knot is still there...anyone had anything like that before. Got a knot in biceps but doesn't effect my training. This gets in way when benching etc...

Any ideas as to what it is or what to do about it. Going to take a week or two off and work on getting rid of this knot. Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk 2

Hard to tell from what you are saying but may be a bone spur.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131