over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Knowledge in the Our AAS Usage

Texasbber28

Registered
Has anyone took a profound look at our supplement.regimen?
Does everyone know what each drug does other than, "This one makes you big, and this one make you cut?"
Ive been cycling for years off and on myself. Yesterday, a mutual trusted friend asked me about Deca, and I explained it him what it does. He asked about test, winny, and Tren, and as and.defining all these drugs, I found myself repeating alot of the same things.
So do you know what your drugs do, and how they're suppose to work?

I've been using steroids on/off for the past 18 years. Honestly, out of all the variables that influence muscular development, the steroid game has to be the least complicated. Nutrition is by far the most important. I've seen a lot of guys on these forums put out a 100 word essay on their next cycle but you ask them what they are eating and they can only tell you how many grams of protein they are eating. Then they come back to the forums and yell about how a supplier ripped them off with under-dosed gear.

With that said of course any young man considering taking steroids should have a thorough knowledge of what they do, how they work, and what side effects to look out for.

I personally think everyone who uses aas should know exactly what they do to ones body. That is the great thing about these forums, we can research and scour through endless pages of scientific info and also real world results. I keep a gear log detailing what compounds I am running and at what dose allowing me to look back at how I looked and what I weighed during any given period. Running the right compounds for one's own personal genetics is a must in my opinion.

There are only a small handful of guys here on the board that are knowledgeable about this subject. Then there are the posers that give out false information/bad advice because they think they know more than they really do. I think it's important for people to understand what these substances do to the human body and to acknowledge the health risks associated with them.

running the right compounds for your personal genetics...totally.
people think im crazy for thinking winstrol is a good drug for gaining size(with test)but for me it is.
way better than dbol or anadrol as it doesn't give me that sick feeling,you know...that feeling.
dbol and anadrol make it so hard for me to eat I tend to lose a little weight when I use em.

running the right compounds for your personal genetics...totally.
people think im crazy for thinking winstrol is a good drug for gaining size(with test)but for me it is.
way better than dbol or anadrol as it doesn't give me that sick feeling,you know...that feeling.
dbol and anadrol make it so hard for me to eat I tend to lose a little weight when I use em.

As far as effects on anabolism, I believe it is very personal. So much variance among users.

Yeah there are general principles that different drugs fall under (aromatizing, non-aromatizing, DHT-based, etc) but it seems like everyone responds best to different AAS.

I personally think everyone who uses aas should know exactly what they do to ones body. That is the great thing about these forums, we can research and scour through endless pages of scientific info and also real world results. I keep a gear log detailing what compounds I am running and at what dose allowing me to look back at how I looked and what I weighed during any given period. Running the right compounds for one's own personal genetics is a must in my opinion.

please don't keep a gear log, if even one page got into your garbage a LE agent could obtain a search warrant for your home.
if you do keep a log, draft it in such a manner such that no one else can understand

I just think we follow bad habits do alot without thinking. In this era of vast generalizations, logic sometimes get lost. Using AAS is always trial and error; trying to see where we can make the most gains and whatnot. Diet SHOULD ALWAYS BE NUMBER ONE PRIORITY. However, there seems to be a blanketed ignorance in usage, even with vets, I included. For instance, alot don't know how long AAS stays in your system, Deca is just a type of esther, how does testosterone make you bigger? Some people don't have a clue how any of these supps work. Just throw around reckless terms they heard from so other guy on some other forum from God knows when! If I had a dollar for everytime I hear, " Masteron makes you hard" I could afford hGH lol.

I will admit as JM mentioned I have little knowledge about something I spend so much time and money on and being aware of that I try never to give advice and only share my personal experiences after all these years I know what works and doesent work for me based on trial and error.

ive always felt once you understand how complex something is, you realise how simple it is

steroids are no different, no need to overthink them

From what iv gathered in my time . . . .it apears the majority of gains are primarily diet dependent, secondly training. After which the AAS takes your results to the next level.

For example one could bulk on test alone, eq, winstrol , anavar, tren or what have you. If your goal is bulking each one of these can assist you via a number of metabolic/anabolic pathways.

I would think genetics would also play a role as to what your body reacts to and to the degree it does.

I will admit as JM mentioned I have little knowledge about something I spend so much time and money on and being aware of that I try never to give advice and only share my personal experiences after all these years I know what works and doesent work for me based on trial and error.

I admire your honesty. The worst thing someone can do is give out bad advice especially when it comes to gear, because it could mean the difference between a good night and a trip to the ER. I also believe in using compounds that your body responds best too and avoiding the ones that give you the most side effects/trouble as it's a way your body is telling you that it doesn't care for it IMO. I believe that both trial and error and scientific studies are both crucial to gaining knowledge. Can't have one w/o the other. :)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws