over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Knowledge needed!

"Its harder to gain muscle while dieting down, so why would you use less fire power than you would bulking and expect to gain"

--Actually, I initially said I was hoping to keep all lean tissue, not gain, of course I am striving to gain, Ill surely take it! I actually dont use more for bulking and I will be using a bit more once all of my compounds are active in this stack.

Skip, I have I have used letro and dex, but always was curious about aromasin? research companies seem the only place to get that expensive sh#t? If it really is the real thing? All of my supply lists dont have it? hmm...it sounds tempting to run that with low dose suspension or prop.....Funny thing is last contest I ran 40 mgs tren and 25 mgs winny and some methyl5aa at the end and gained a few lbs of muscle and shed all fat, now thats low dose, so I'm confident with my original intentions. Would it be foolish to add in low dose test even after I have already started my tren and primo (1 week)? Love the opinions fellas......

MY opinion? ok!

Drop the primo and add test E/C at 250monday, 250 friday ( your already takin a shitload of shots, so use the longer acting ester for now. Keep everything else the way you like it if it works for you. Drop THIS test 5 weeks out and switch to suspension (50-75mg ED) and add aromasin or a strong anti-e in there. If your havin probs w gyno, and you have the dough, take ur anti-e al the way through at a lower dose and ramp it up towards contest time.

FutureFreak said:
"Its harder to gain muscle while dieting down, so why would you use less fire power than you would bulking and expect to gain"

--Actually, I initially said I was hoping to keep all lean tissue, not gain, of course I am striving to gain, Ill surely take it! I actually dont use more for bulking and I will be using a bit more once all of my compounds are active in this stack.

Skip, I have I have used letro and dex, but always was curious about aromasin? research companies seem the only place to get that expensive sh#t? If it really is the real thing? All of my supply lists dont have it? hmm...it sounds tempting to run that with low dose suspension or prop.....Funny thing is last contest I ran 40 mgs tren and 25 mgs winny and some methyl5aa at the end and gained a few lbs of muscle and shed all fat, now thats low dose, so I'm confident with my original intentions. Would it be foolish to add in low dose test even after I have already started my tren and primo (1 week)? Love the opinions fellas......

I have nothing good to say about "research companies" that provide liquid forms of ancilliaries. I have had clen that I could drink half the bottle and it did nothing (within the last couple weeks, in fact) and a few of my clients have used liquid aromasin with no luck at all. At the same time, I have had many clients who used regular aromasin (not liquid from a research company) and it worked incredibly well. It isn't easy to find but it IS out there.

It would not, at all, be too late to add in test. The people around you would thank you for it. : )

Skip

Its a damn shame when quality anti-e's cost more than the test. Yea, I agree research companies are very sketchy in terms of quality and dosing etc... I would like to run a low dose of test if I can find a legit hook for quality aromasin or letro, but the price would probably be insanely high which would most likely drain my pockets even more. If I cant find the aromasin, than I think I will continue with my original plan of masteron or proviron the last few weeks before go time. I appreciate the views on "why test should always be the cornerstone of every cycle" opinions, but with or without it, I feel I will achieve my goals and feel content in doing so. Thanks for all the input, even though the original question seemed to always get avoided due to "TEST this TEST that" but much appreciated! Any other views or thoughts let em roll.....

Skip said:
I haven't heard you mention anything about aromasin. If you have not used it, this may well be what you are looking for to combat estrogen. If you use legit aromasin and you still have estrogen issues, I will pat you on the back and tell you that you had better never go near test again. lol

If health is your concern, 17aas are not what you want to use.

Skip

Skip nailed that one right on the head....25mgs Aromasin even every other day will stop good old estrogen and it's sides dead in it's tracks. Helps your skin clear up too (if you get acne). A fantasic anti-e in my opinion.

Last edited:
In MY opinion only, with the addition of aromasin very recently, I can't think of one good reason to use any other anti e. Hell, it is the only one that is so good to your lipid profile that you can take it year round without any adverse affect on your cholesterol levels. How is that for some good shit?

RY spoke very highly of this a couple years ago but it still doesn't seem to be at the top of everyone's list and I don't know why.

Skip

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members