over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kobe Bryant dead in helicopter crash

Doing the math. It would be Kobe, his daughter, the coach, his wife, his daughter. Add in the pilot would make 6. I was reading about that helicopter and it sounds like usually there are 2 pilots in it, so that might make 7 counting 2 pilots. So there are at least 2 others not accounted for, maybe 3. All the names are on that manifest mentioned in the Fox article. Names just haven't been released yet.

The info on the helicopter I have seen show it as a good dependable helicopter. The queen of England has used it before as well as other important people. I hope there is a black box type of equipment on there like planes have.
That Helo had FLIR so i really wonder what the single pilot was seeing. Anyhow, tragic situation. Prayers out to the families.

Kobe is the man sucks that he’s gone I can only imagine what his family is going through I wouldn’t wish that on anyone famous or not. I was pissed when he retired because he was the last guy that was fun to watch, all we have now are guys who think they are in a 3 point shooting contest....with touch fouls to boot.

But to see what people are doing on social media posting personal family pictures of his putting captions on them like it’s their own family that died, especially girls who have probably never watched a basketball game in their lives let alone have any personal connection to it is pretty disgusting and disrespectful.

Then Lebron today saying it’s his responsibility to carry Kobe’s legacy....what a dipshit attention whore. I’m sure his kids would have some different thoughts about that you weirdo.

At what point do you realize how shameful your attention whoring is?

Pilot was flying VFR NOT on instruments. Horrible human error. Pushed the odds. Tragic

Kobe is the man sucks that he’s gone I can only imagine what his family is going through I wouldn’t wish that on anyone famous or not. I was pissed when he retired because he was the last guy that was fun to watch, all we have now are guys who think they are in a 3 point shooting contest....with touch fouls to boot.

But to see what people are doing on social media posting personal family pictures of his putting captions on them like it’s their own family that died, especially girls who have probably never watched a basketball game in their lives let alone have any personal connection to it is pretty disgusting and disrespectful.

Then Lebron today saying it’s his responsibility to carry Kobe’s legacy....what a dipshit attention whore. I’m sure his kids would have some different thoughts about that you weirdo.

At what point do you realize how shameful your attention whoring is?

It's just virtue signaling

Pilot was flying VFR NOT on instruments. Horrible human error. Pushed the odds. Tragic

I have heard it was quite foggy on the day, I wonder what conversations where had between the pilot and passengers on how suitable it was for being in a helicopter. Perhaps there was none and it was just expected to fly as a celebrity needed to be somewhere.

I have heard it was quite foggy on the day, I wonder what conversations where had between the pilot and passengers on how suitable it was for being in a helicopter. Perhaps there was none and it was just expected to fly as a celebrity needed to be somewhere.
Im not sure. Ive asked a few former 160th SO guys. Pilot error. Bad call. Period. Played the odds from what i can tell. ive taken more helo trips then i can recall, some real real bad but sometimes it just dont work out No matter who you are

Im not sure. Ive asked a few former 160th SO guys. Pilot error. Bad call. Period. Played the odds from what i can tell. ive taken more helo trips then i can recall, some real real bad but sometimes it just dont work out No matter who you are

I have been in 1 over the grand canyon and victoria falls and its an exciting ride, both were clear blue skies. Couldnt imagine being in 1 were visibility was so poor they ground fleets

So its being said he wasn't using infrared, if it had it? The fog was bad enough that the police decided not to go up. They say the pilot was very experienced and good at his job, but that sounds like a big risk to go up.

I don't understand why he was allowed to fly VFR in the fog.

So its being said he wasn't using infrared, if it had it? The fog was bad enough that the police decided not to go up. They say the pilot was very experienced and good at his job, but that sounds like a big risk to go up.
IDK Why he chose to fly when local LE was grounded. Read he was a good pilot as well but.. 1000 attaboys is cancelled by one Oh shit. Tragic and sad. God rest their souls

this upsets anyone with a heart. But you cried all day? Really? Wow.

Yes, it’s true that people die every day. But some people are larger than life. They inspire millions. They raise the bar for the rest of us.

Whether you care about celebrities or not, Kobe was a globally known athlete who was beloved by millions and was a generational role model. He died way too young, and with one of his children.

It's ok to mourn people you look up to. Don't let anyone tell you any different.

The fault lies with the media, which make emotional and dramatic coverage only to obtain visits. People acquire that kind of weak and gregarious mentality, and become 13-year-old girls.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131