over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kobe Bryant dead in helicopter crash

Whats really fucked up is TMZ reporting the news before the families knew! Way to go TMZ, way to be respectful. Fucking pieces of shit!

Don't show disrespect in this thread. The man lost his life and his daughter's. Just very inappropriate.

The weather was bad that day, there were recommendations not to fly, but Kobe (or the pilot) decided not to listen and fly his helicopter, which according to experts, was reliable and safe model.

Kobe is the most similar player to Jordan, but he still had unique characteristics.

I spent all of yesterday grieving over this. I have never been so impacted by a celebrity's death in my life. I grew up playing basketball every day of my life and Kobe was just an icon to everyone who plays basketball. It's a real shock to the core when you've watch hundreds and hundreds of his games over your whole life and are such a big NBA fan. I honestly cried a lot yesterday, and probably will again today. Seeing all the clips online of him playing with his daughters is too much for the heart to handle. Horrible horrible day.

Jesus it's even worse than I first assumed, among the dead were kobe, his daughter gianna , head college coach John Altobelli his wife Kerri and daughter Alyssa, passenger Sarah Chester and her daughter Payton , coach Christina Mauser and the piolet Ara Zobayan , wow such a tragedy, so many children, may they all rip 😞😞😞

Too early to tell for sure, but right now its looking like the weather conditions were not fit for flying. Might have been pilot error and not a mechanical breakdown.

"“The weather conditions did not meet our minimum standards for flying,” Josh Rubenstein, a spokesman for the Los Angeles Police Department, told the Los Angeles Times. He pointed out that the department’s Air Support Division did not fly helicopters early on due to the conditions."

Jesus it's even worse than I first assumed, among the dead were kobe, his daughter gianna , head college coach John Altobelli his wife Kerri and daughter Alyssa, passenger Sarah Chester and her daughter Payton , coach Christina Mauser and the piolet Ara Zobayan , wow such a tragedy, so many children, may they all rip 😞😞😞
Pilot I meant of course

I spent all of yesterday grieving over this. I have never been so impacted by a celebrity's death in my life. I grew up playing basketball every day of my life and Kobe was just an icon to everyone who plays basketball. It's a real shock to the core when you've watch hundreds and hundreds of his games over your whole life and are such a big NBA fan. I honestly cried a lot yesterday, and probably will again today. Seeing all the clips online of him playing with his daughters is too much for the heart to handle. Horrible horrible day.

this upsets anyone with a heart. But you cried all day? Really? Wow.

this upsets anyone with a heart. But you cried all day? Really? Wow.
It's perfectly reasonable. He felt a personal connection and he lost that in a tragic way. I cried when Sandy hook happenned because like everyone I have emotions and was overwhelmed by it. Both tragic events in different ways. Always remember that you never know when your time is coming and nobody is immune from Tragedy. Prayers to the families of all the crash victims.

It's perfectly reasonable. He felt a personal connection and he lost that in a tragic way. I cried when Sandy hook happenned because like everyone I have emotions and was overwhelmed by it. Both tragic events in different ways. Always remember that you never know when your time is coming and nobody is immune from Tragedy. Prayers to the families of all the crash victims.

i understand with sandy hook, helpless children. Don’t get me wrong this is tragic and heart breaking but as a grown man to cry many times because of a athlete. A athlete that would walk by you if you asked for a autograph. The whole thing is just awful and heart breaking but tears is another thing. Some people need to grow a set. Or maybe some people have not had real loss in there life yet

i understand with sandy hook, helpless children. Don’t get me wrong this is tragic and heart breaking but as a grown man to cry many times because of a athlete. A athlete that would walk by you if you asked for a autograph. The whole thing is just awful and heart breaking but tears is another thing. Some people need to grow a set. Or maybe some people have not had real loss in there life yet
Hey mate, just wondering if you are on the "tear police"?How a person decides to grieve or not grieve is an individual matter. I am a huge Laker fan but as a father with a daughter feel most grief about the daughters but there sure as hell isn't anything wrong with showing or admitting grief and sadness. To bury and hide it is far worse...and trust me when I say that because I now live in the land of Australia where men hide there every emotion and suffer the consequences.

Hey mate, just wondering if you are on the "tear police"?How a person decides to grieve or not grieve is an individual matter. I am a huge Laker fan but as a father with a daughter feel most grief about the daughters but there sure as hell isn't anything wrong with showing or admitting grief and sadness. To bury and hide it is far worse...and trust me when I say that because I now live in the land of Australia where men hide there every emotion and suffer the consequences.

okay your right. I was crying all day, I am a mess.

Bro do you know how many women and children were on that helicopter , 6 out of 9 were women and 3 were under the age of 16 , tragedy is an understatement and I myself have never been a crier , but dam this one stings bad , those kids didn't even get a chance to experience life yet , people grieve in many different ways and I think it's wrong to judge someone because they grieve different than you and I don't think it's right to mock a person for having those very natural and normal feelings

Bro do you know how many women and children were on that helicopter , 6 out of 9 were women and 3 were under the age of 16 , tragedy is an understatement and I myself have never been a crier , but dam this one stings bad , those kids didn't even get a chance to experience life yet , people grieve in many different ways and I think it's wrong to judge someone because they grieve different than you and I don't think it's right to mock a person for having those very natural and normal feelings

come on don’t start with that. Obviously this is just heart breaking, don’t stretch my words like it’s not heart breaking. It’s just awful, that is so obvious to anyone. But did you cry many times yesterday? That’s all I meant. Don’t tell me many guys on this board actually cried, like tears. Don’t make me out to be a cold hearted person, give me a break.

come on don’t start with that. Obviously this is just heart breaking, don’t stretch my words like it’s not heart breaking. It’s just awful, that is so obvious to anyone. But did you cry many times yesterday? That’s all I meant. Don’t tell me many guys on this board actually cried, like tears. Don’t make me out to be a cold hearted person, give me a break.

Everyone responds different to tragedies. Let's now move on and forget this nonsense of going back and forth on this.

I never followed basketball and barely knew who he was, so it wasn't a huge deal for me that he was a star. The mere fact that 9 people lost their lives is what got to me, and that so many were women and children.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws