over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

kratom and phenibut

It does depend on individual chemistry, just like pain tolerance. I know for a fact that alcoholics -it s been confirmed my medicine, idk if it officially but my dad is a doctor and say what he s seen and knows... ( which also a gaba related drug) can't react much to full anesthesia...the liver just destroys that chemical, but that doesnt go for local anesthetics....just like any gaba drug - liver controls that - wehn i ve taken lets say 4 mg of xanax and two hrs or so later go out and drink, it s much harder to get drunk, and with phenibut - forget about it...that day i took 2500mg I slept during day and in the evening went out .i had a drink after drink - I probably had 750ml of rumin a matter of a 2-3 hrs, and was just barely buzzed...in fact thts how addiction happens with benzos, brain recognizes high gaba levels and livers start destroying more of the chemical that comes orally and u start feeling less and less effect, supposedly GHB doesnt do that but it s a nasty drug, eventhou used in a certain RX med

I think in alcoholics drugs are metabolized LESS, heard lots of stories of end stage alcoholics getting wasted on one light beer because the liver is wrecked.

Just checked and some anesthetics and morphine metabolism is reduced so dose should be reduced in alcoholic liver disease. Though the article I quickly scanned said some drug dosages should be reduced.

But my understanding is that plasma levels of various drugs are increased with liver and kidney diseases because they aren't metabolizing them effectively.

If someone has abused say benzos I think there is cross tolerance with other gabaergics.

Last edited:
I think in alcoholics drugs are metabolized LESS, heard lots of stories of end stage alcoholics getting wasted on one light beer because the liver is wrecked.

Just checked and some anesthetics and morphine metabolism is reduced so dose should be reduced in alcoholic liver disease. Though the article I quickly scanned said some drug dosages should be reduced.

But my understanding is that plasma levels of various drugs are increased with liver and kidney diseases because they aren't metabolizing them effectively.

If someone has abused say benzos I think there is cross tolerance with other gabaergics.

as far as gaba receptors i know from my own experience that what 0.5 m,g or xanax what did for me years ago, now takes 3mg, and while on benzos, i tolerate a lot more alcohol if i m drinking...and when i read about addiction said liver destroys some of the chemical to give certain amount to the brain...as a far s alcoholism i dont know how it works...alcohol affects the liver directly while benzos barely any...

as far as gaba receptors i know from my own experience that what 0.5 m,g or xanax what did for me years ago, now takes 3mg, and while on benzos, i tolerate a lot more alcohol if i m drinking...and when i read about addiction said liver destroys some of the chemical to give certain amount to the brain...as a far s alcoholism i dont know how it works...alcohol affects the liver directly while benzos barely any...

I'm sure in some cases with some drugs there may be increased metabolism of some drugs with chronic use but I think the increased tolerance in your case is mostly at the receptor level like you say. Usually if you read the PDR on many drugs it says to use caution with dosages in patients with liver and kidney problems due to possibly having too high levels with common dosages. I think the same with the elderly - sleeping pills for example, lower doses.

I use kratom and so on and have gone through the withdrawals of a 30g+/day habit....not fun but not terrible. I don't take more than 10g/day now and clonazepam when needed. I prefer doing that to taking SSRIs. It is so strange to me because EVERYONE talks about how terrible benzo withdrawals are, but I have stopped multiple times from 2mg/day clonazepam and experienced no withdrawals at all. I mean, yes I could feel an increase in general anxiety for a week or so, but no life threatening, awful WDs that I always read about. Makes me wonder why.

I use kratom and so on and have gone through the withdrawals of a 30g+/day habit....not fun but not terrible. I don't take more than 10g/day now and clonazepam when needed. I prefer doing that to taking SSRIs. It is so strange to me because EVERYONE talks about how terrible benzo withdrawals are, but I have stopped multiple times from 2mg/day clonazepam and experienced no withdrawals at all. I mean, yes I could feel an increase in general anxiety for a week or so, but no life threatening, awful WDs that I always read about. Makes me wonder why.

yes, anxiety gets very bad, especially if u take em regularly, It s not as bad if u re in good place with ur life - friends, family and all, but if u happen to stop em when u have lotssa stress -it s unbearable - like going to a divorce, breakup, 6 months on a military base,and you cant smuggle them there or risk getting kicked out, or lets say - jaill which happened to a friendof mine who is on high BP meds and xanax and SSRI, for 6 days - he said he didnt get any sleep, and though he is dying. His gf was in a coma when he got arrested in suspicion of domestic violence by some rookie cop, after she tried to commit a suicide - so he had no idea if she is alive, scared he might lose his job - which is a veeeery nice paid,high ranked job, and didint know how long they ll keep him in there...that jail was lacking resources and the eventually FED gvmt took over it...experiences like that can make ur life hell...for the time being

My experience with benzo withdrawal is the same. I had a few mg a day alprazolam habit for about a year and quit cold turkey with nothing more than a little insomnia and having to deal with regular anxiety again. I think theres 100% a genetic component to ones resilience in bouncing back after prolonged exposure to substances. I take kratom regularly and I've gone on a few tolerance breaks after months of daily use, taking full naltrexone doses during that time, and I never get anything more than irritable, insomnia, and some depression because i miss how it makes me feel lol.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws