over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kratom newbie here...

Aikman56

Kilo Klub Member
I've decided to work Kratom into my prep. I'm in that last 4 weeks and feeling like dogshit. I have a highly-demanding, competitive job, so I can't afford to slip up, even for a few weeks.

To that end, I bought some Red Maeng Da. I started with 4g.

The first time I took it, late afternoon, I got that great rush and had the best workout that I've had in weeks. I also slept better that night than in quite a while.

However, with every ensuing day, I notice that while the kick is there, I also get TOO relaxed and drowsy as hell about 3-4 hours after taking it.

Are there better strains for ONLY energy or for more energy? I'm doing this prep without any clenbuterol or T3, so there's no chance of over-stimming myself.

I need that kick without any over-relaxation.

Additionally, this is not something I'm looking to use long-term. Once my competitions are over (3 weeks then 4 more), I'll be back to normal with a few additional calories.

Thanks for any input in advance!

I've decided to work Kratom into my prep. I'm in that last 4 weeks and feeling like dogshit. I have a highly-demanding, competitive job, so I can't afford to slip up, even for a few weeks.

To that end, I bought some Red Maeng Da. I started with 4g.

The first time I took it, late afternoon, I got that great rush and had the best workout that I've had in weeks. I also slept better that night than in quite a while.

However, with every ensuing day, I notice that while the kick is there, I also get TOO relaxed and drowsy as hell about 3-4 hours after taking it.

Are there better strains for ONLY energy or for more energy? I'm doing this prep without any clenbuterol or T3, so there's no chance of over-stimming myself.

I need that kick without any over-relaxation.

Additionally, this is not something I'm looking to use long-term. Once my competitions are over (3 weeks then 4 more), I'll be back to normal with a few additional calories.

Thanks for any input in advance!

Red strains are used more for relaxation and pain relief. if you are looking for energy then go with a white or green

Red strains are used more for relaxation and pain relief. if you are looking for energy then go with a white or green

Thanks for the clarification...any specific strains that you'd recommend over any others?

If you are looking for straight energy any white vein will do . If you want a combo of energy and pain relief then try some green maeng da or green horn

this guy's got really good strains. white vein is potent for energy. ma daeng is perfect for the morning alone or mix it with white. the red vein and red indo are good, i use both at nite mixed with a jellow.
u want an inbetween try yellow vietmam and a green. ask for some samples if u order,
https://www.christophersorganicbotanicals.com/
be careful cuz his stuff is stronger than others so start with the lower end dose

Weird….I found Red Strains to be more stimulating.

I wondered about that because the initial recommendation that I got was red for energy, BUT I can't argue with the fact that a dose of red and I'm jazzed for a short bit, but then ready to sleep the sleep of the dead!:eek:

If you are looking for straight energy any white vein will do . If you want a combo of energy and pain relief then try some green maeng da or green horn

Going to go with the White Maeng Da this time.

Thanks again!

I would suggest not using it for more than a couple few days...
before taking couple few days off of it...

to me its more like a rec drug, than a pic-me-up...

I LOVE kratom.. to much :(

I'm a recovering heroine addict and kratom keeps me from the hard stuff but is in itself very addicting. Be careful.

Start with small doses because that's all you need at first. Capsules are easiest to take followed by concentrated liquid. Capsules are best. Orange juice not from concentrate increases potency and is good to take it with. Take on an empty empty stomach for max effect 30 minutes in drink a big ol glass of water and at 45 minutes another. Effects take about an hour so be patient. At the hour mark when you start to feel something eat something light and drink more water. If you take to much expect to get nauseous and projectile vomit but you will survive.

Last edited:

and ive often wondered if your really getting what you
are ordering......

ive had ALL kinds of different strains and its a crap shoot
to see what they do.....

if we get a batch we like....we just try to order a larger amount
asap of that exact batch (if we can)...

ive had red thai that was the best kratom ive ever had...
ordered more 3 weeks later....and was horrible....unusable in fact..

its a crap shoot.

Where I'm at all the head shops carry certain brands but still order more from good batches like you mention tenny

One shop here in particular has amazingly good stuff and consistent for years because they can order a lot

Brands to look for

EarthKratom (my favorite)

UrbanIce

Expert

Choice (is ok if there's nothing else)

Last edited:
In my state since we have such strong "heartland values" there has been pushes to make it illegal to get rid of it but we have enough prominent users, policeman, health care workers who help keep it legal.

I'm an addict. If I didn't have access to it I would be in real trouble and I'm not alone.

Where I'm at all the head shops carry certain brands but still order more from good batches like you mention aren't.

One shop here in particular has amazingly good stuff and consistent for years because they can order a lot

Brands to look for

EarthKratom (my favorite)

UrbanIce

Expert

Choice (is ok if there's nothing else)

holy shit.....you buy from head shops....????

they mark that shit up like 300%....!!!!

Or more depending on the shop tenny!

I have a friend who owns a local chain of shops and I get a massive discount closer to cost.

Just now I paid $21usd for 30 grams of quality Green Borneo.
A single dose for me is a bottle of 42 capsules (roughly 30 grams) and I pay $36usd.

Figure about a dollar a gram tenny.

On the other hand I'm not shooting up so..

Or more depending on the shop tenny!

I have a friend who owns a local chain of shops and I get a massive discount closer to cost.

Just now I paid $21usd for 30 grams of quality Green Borneo.
A single dose for me is a bottle of 42 capsules (roughly 30 grams) and I pay $36usd.

Figure about a dollar a gram tenny.

On the other hand I'm not shooting up so..

LMAO.

I get 500 grams for 60$

do your thing man...

I've just never ordered online because like you say it's hard to know what your really gonna get. I've checked it out but it just seemed sketchy is all. Like you said it's hit or miss even among the name brands. There is so called premium stuff here that's double the price but half as good as the cheaper stuff. I'm not at all trying to justify what I'm doing man just telling you how it is for me. The stuff I get is always guaranteed to work. Kratom isn't something you take a small dose and if you think you can handle more you take it. You buy the ticket you take the ride. I have to wait at least 10 hours before I take another dose and lesser quality kratom won't work at all even then. I'm a former junky and my dopamine receptors demand a certain level of quality that has made me skeptical to order online. We also have stuff here that's 20-30 usd for just 2 capsules but that's all it takes. In fact I avoid those because they are so strong and unpredictable it's like I'm paying 30 bucks to make myself sick.

If you can recommend a site you like tenny by all means send me a pm.

Last edited:
just google it man...

there is 100s of online vendors....most are legit.
all different prices....

I use ones that take paypal....most do....

but the smaller MOM and POP vendors will have the better prices
but once you find a good spot....use them...

I get 500 grams at a time....last 2 people almost 2 months...

last order they threw in a 100 gram bag for free....probably because
we have been using him for awhile...

:cool:

That's cool. I'm glad you have sources like that. Like I said my friend owns a chain of shops and he and I have "googled" it for years. We've bought bulk. Pounds of it! Then packaged it for resale and we couldn't move it because the regulars.. the guys like me who know quality thought it was crap. My friend purchases for five stores and I've sat in on speaker phone with suppliers and the biggest issue is a supplier who can fill the order.. but I've never seen or heard of prices like your talking about for good kratom I would want to take. NOT trying to say anything man I believe in you and don't doubt ya! Just saying I've never seen anything like that.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws