over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kratom preworkout

Maybe the stuff I got was worthless, but I never noticed anything from Kratom. Tried a few different strains. Zero energy boost, zero pain relief, nothing. Tried using a tablespoon of it mixed into a shake cause it’s f’n disgusting. Just wasted money for me.

Cage

Teaspoons or tablespoons? 2 tbsp really is a lot. I've been using it for a year straight for degenerative disc pain, and a level teaspoon is my dose. Slightly heaping teaspoon for a bad day.
That may have been the issue, I took whatever my buddy said he took and when I texted him about it he goes "oh yea that happens to me sometimes." So yea, that was my first and last experience on Kratom lol.

I bought some white borneo that I'm going to try, but I was interested to see if anyone else uses kratom preworkout. If so, what's your favorite strain for preworkout, dosage, frequency, etc? Seems like the green or white strains are more stimulating, but I've read where some do like the red strain preworkout as well. Not looking for everyday use, probably just 3 times a week to keep tolerance low. Got mine from a smoke shop close to me, so if there are any recommendations for better quality and price, I'm all ears. I'm a newbie to this stuff.

www.naturescurekratom.com - they are the best hands down.. good prices too.

I take their Green Malay pre-workout, and it actually makes me want to workout. Gives me motivation and mood boost to make it through a lot of grueling sets. Plus a lot more energy and less fatigue. Helps me sleep at night too so that's another benefit.

Kratom, especially white and green MD, are great preworkouts. But careful, thats how I started out using it and now I’m pretty bad hooked. It’s embarrassing but it’s real and not something that should be taken lightly. Evidently the withdrawals are legit.
Guys - stay the fuck away from kratom. I could tell you a gigantic story about a 15+ year addiction to it where I tried to quit dozens and dozens of times only to cave back in. I used to rave about it. I thought it was awesome. But it took over my ability to say no to it. What a nightmare it is and was for me.

Maybe the stuff I got was worthless, but I never noticed anything from Kratom. Tried a few different strains. Zero energy boost, zero pain relief, nothing. Tried using a tablespoon of it mixed into a shake cause it’s f’n disgusting. Just wasted money for me.

Cage
It was bullshit you’ll always feel something whether it’s like coffee with slight euphoria or just a speedy uncomfortable rush that said you missed nothing it’s trash just more poison

I was a heavy Kratom user for a couple years. I wouldn’t use it more than three times a week-addiction to it sucks.

I take it daily,and it has truly helped me.
How much ?
I got energy off script Tylenol but didn't like the drowsiness after it wore off.
These days I prefer CNS stimulation via strong DHT androgens.
Although right now my girl and I are feeling good on 15mg adds

www.naturescurekratom.com - they are the best hands down.. good prices too.

I take their Green Malay pre-workout, and it actually makes me want to workout. Gives me motivation and mood boost to make it through a lot of grueling sets. Plus a lot more energy and less fatigue. Helps me sleep at night too so that's another benefit.
What form do you take, capsule or powder and how much and how long before workout??? Thanks for your help Bro!!!

How much ?
I got energy off script Tylenol but didn't like the drowsiness after it wore off.
These days I prefer CNS stimulation via strong DHT androgens.
Although right now my girl and I are feeling good on 15mg adds
For some reason ops seem to be a stim to all athletes but it all ends bad, be careful with adds the hurt growth, dehydrate you and can fuck with your kidneys. Sometimes some good tunes and a bunch of arginine is just best KISS

For some reason ops seem to be a stim to all athletes but it all ends bad, be careful with adds the hurt growth, dehydrate you and can fuck with your kidneys. Sometimes some good tunes and a bunch of arginine is just best KISS
Yeah. I still have a full bottle of ops
I haven't had touched in forever.
I haven't had ANY Stims until yesterday.
I've played that game for almost two years.
Been off Stims for a few months up until yesterday.

Add some beet root caps to that mix and you got a WIN!

What form do you take, capsule or powder and how much and how long before workout??? Thanks for your help Bro!!!

I take powder because it's a little cheaper and kicks in faster (and I don't mind the taste). I take 10g pre-workout and either start lifting immediately or wait up to 30-45 minutes. But if just starting out I would guess 3-5g would be appropriate... after a while you develop a little bit of tolerance just like anything else.

This is what I purchase and use daily: https://www.naturescurekratom.com/product/green-malay-kratom-kilo/

I’m against Kratom overall but the best is Kraken Kratom imo anyhow

I’ve used a lot of things that I’m not sure I can discuss on the board. ultimately the lengths we will go to for short term gratification and fast results - or just a marginally improved performance in the gym will hinder long term results. Using some strong stimulants is great, tons of cardio and appetite suppressant alongside a diuretic effect that will make you look awesome at the end of a cut, but at what cost?

We could use alcohol for a small diuretic effect if done correctly, but why add the extra stress.

Its easy for us to justify things, some pharmacology is ‘mild’ - but it all adds up to stress on the body, the healthier we are the better we grow and the longer we can look how we want to look or make improvements. A healthy bodybuilder will beat somebody using everything at his disposal possible IN the end, because the first guy is going to actually have some longevity sticking to the basic aas gh and slin.

I assume a lot of people view kratom in a similar light to weed, with weed you can argue it’s good for appetite but the appetite effect goes away if you use it too habitually and then you will find you screw with your hunter signals without it. The majority will say it’s very mild and has many positives, but for some it will ruin digestion. If it does that to a bodybuilder, it’s hinderance. If something ruins our sleep quality, it’s a hinderance. If something taxes our liver and lowers our igf-1 conversion, I’d consider that a hinderance.

Bodybuilding is not healthy, but the bodybuilder who manages the balancing act of consistent drug use whilst keeping everything in check and staying somewhat healthy or believable so - I think that’s one of the keys.

I’ve only tried Kratom twice so I don’t have a real opinion on it, but it made me feel toxic and quite nauseous, I don’t think my liver would like it.

I’ve used a lot of things that I’m not sure I can discuss on the board. ultimately the lengths we will go to for short term gratification and fast results - or just a marginally improved performance in the gym will hinder long term results. Using some strong stimulants is great, tons of cardio and appetite suppressant alongside a diuretic effect that will make you look awesome at the end of a cut, but at what cost?

We could use alcohol for a small diuretic effect if done correctly, but why add the extra stress.

Its easy for us to justify things, some pharmacology is ‘mild’ - but it all adds up to stress on the body, the healthier we are the better we grow and the longer we can look how we want to look or make improvements. A healthy bodybuilder will beat somebody using everything at his disposal possible IN the end, because the first guy is going to actually have some longevity sticking to the basic aas gh and slin.

I assume a lot of people view kratom in a similar light to weed, with weed you can argue it’s good for appetite but the appetite effect goes away if you use it too habitually and then you will find you screw with your hunter signals without it. The majority will say it’s very mild and has many positives, but for some it will ruin digestion. If it does that to a bodybuilder, it’s hinderance. If something ruins our sleep quality, it’s a hinderance. If something taxes our liver and lowers our igf-1 conversion, I’d consider that a hinderance.

Bodybuilding is not healthy, but the bodybuilder who manages the balancing act of consistent drug use whilst keeping everything in check and staying somewhat healthy or believable so - I think that’s one of the keys.

I’ve only tried Kratom twice so I don’t have a real opinion on it, but it made me feel toxic and quite nauseous, I don’t think my liver would like it.
Every now and then I will get offered the fresh leaves here in Thailand from one of my Thai employees. Very nice buzz

Every now and then I will get offered the fresh leaves here in Thailand from one of my Thai employees. Very nice buzz
I imagine that stuff would be a lot better than what I got, I ordered a powder online so it’s likely what I tried was low quality or a bad batch. 👌

No that’s pretty spot on now I do use a lil wine backstage and that does work imo but I’m talkin a few oz mixed in Gatorade I’ve seen people over do it and dried out and having gone months or year without it has ruined some folks and now it’s banned so you really have to be smart or you’ll get suspended. Of all the stupid shit I’ve done that used to be EVERYONE was on it Nubian I truly regret. Anything that’s addictive is going to be a problem in the end as u said about alcohol nicotine will dry you out and yea I used to dip or chew nic gum the day before a show now I don’t even drink coffee. Some of this is learned some of this we learned medically, stims the way the supp company’s sell people is horrible for your body but a lot of people can’t lift without a PW. I’ll say this if you can’t lift without something you need to toss it first and check yourself second.

Ran through my fair share of nubain as well. Could tell the story but I am sure you already know it. I will say Kratom is nothing like Nubian. Know some people have a problem with it(Kratom) but not all. Yes I have seen people who cannot handle Kratom and wind up with an expensive habit. Others like me get sidetracked by slin/growth/intra shake and forget to take it and wonder why my workout was a little off. The ones that seem to have the most problems I have seen always take more and more to get a desired effect. I am guilty of it myself but reached a point to where I took it as far as I was willing to go. Still get increased focus, mild pain killing effects, and energy and from it but just not as zoned out. It's a good preworkout sup imo but you got to know your limits....some don't but I always haven't either.
No that’s pretty spot on now I do use a lil wine backstage and that does work imo but I’m talkin a few oz mixed in Gatorade I’ve seen people over do it and dried out and having gone months or year without it has ruined some folks and now it’s banned so you really have to be smart or you’ll get suspended. Of all the stupid shit I’ve done that used to be EVERYONE was on it Nubian I truly regret. Anything that’s addictive is going to be a problem in the end as u said about alcohol nicotine will dry you out and yea I used to dip or chew nic gum the day before a show now I don’t even drink coffee. Some of this is learned some of this we learned medically, stims the way the supp company’s sell people is horrible for your body but a lot of people can’t lift without a PW. I’ll say this if you can’t lift without something you need to toss it first and check yourself second.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws