over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kratom preworkout

Ran through my fair share of nubain as well. Could tell the story but I am sure you already know it. I will say Kratom is nothing like Nubian. Know some people have a problem with it(Kratom) but not all. Yes I have seen people who cannot handle Kratom and wind up with an expensive habit. Others like me get sidetracked by slin/growth/intra shake and forget to take it and wonder why my workout was a little off. The ones that seem to have the most problems I have seen always take more and more to get a desired effect. I am guilty of it myself but reached a point to where I took it as far as I was willing to go. Still get increased focus, mild pain killing effects, and energy and from it but just not as zoned out. It's a good preworkout sup imo but you got to know your limits....some don't but I always haven't either.
Yea Kratom was never addictive to me mostly makes me nauseous but I always preach the clean living now bc the guys that brought me up meant well but pushed shit like Nubian and other things so I’ve become the opposite

Kratom is the shit ! I love it. It’s awesome preworkout , or anytime to be honest. Just like with anything else though you have to be mindful to not overdue it and take breaks from time to time.

I think kratom used responsibly is fucking awesome and can be a great tool in your life. As long as you can limit yourself to a certain dose and don’t take it every day. Take breaks every now and then. But just like anything if you take too much of it you can become dependent on it and it can become a bad thing.

Maybe the stuff I got was worthless, but I never noticed anything from Kratom. Tried a few different strains. Zero energy boost, zero pain relief, nothing. Tried using a tablespoon of it mixed into a shake cause it’s f’n disgusting. Just wasted money for me.

Cage
You may have gotten some bs kratom then. If it’s good quality you should have felt a mood boost , and pain relief to some degree.

Kratom is the shit ! I love it. It’s awesome preworkout , or anytime to be honest. Just like with anything else though you have to be mindful to not overdue it and take breaks from time to time.

How many grams do you take pre-workout? Any specific strain you like for this purpose? White or Green?

How many grams do you take pre-workout? Any specific strain you like for this purpose? White or Green?
I have some Maeng Da Kratom but it doesn't specify if it's white or green or what it's best used for.

Yeah. I think I tried 3g... and felt like I was about to chuck everywhere. Think it took 12hrs to feel
normal again.
It's probably the indigestible plant matter that caused the nausea.

Green maeng da for me..... teaspoon full
^^^This. That's enough for preworkout stimulation and mild pain relief. Toss and wash it with clamato or tomato juice of any kind to disguise the taste which is horrid. Take it only on the days you train like 20 minutes prior and have a cup of strong coffee to enhance the effect. Intense focus and beast mode workouts.

^^^This. That's enough for preworkout stimulation and mild pain relief. Toss and wash it with clamato or tomato juice of any kind to disguise the taste which is horrid. Take it only on the days you train like 20 minutes prior and have a cup of strong coffee to enhance the effect. Intense focus and beast mode workouts.
How many grams is a teaspoon ?

I puke on just 750mg. 8g would probably kill me.
Yea but would you get a good workout in first? Hahaha Jk I started on 2grams and worked up to 8 but that's as far as I will go. There has been times I been training were I was like fuck I might pass out but never have. I wound up at the Dr a.couple times within 2 hours of taking it and my BP was 90/60. My doc was like have u been light headed and I was lightheaded as fuck but I was just like nope doing good. She said if you are we might have to take you off your BP medication. So I just don't take it at least 4 hours before the Dr and my BP is in range. Plus the light headedness just went away.
I really have no idea(and I know they do) how people get addicted to the stuff I have been taking days off as I been sidelined due to a shoulder injury and I don't notice anything. Like I just don't even think about it. You could also have better Kratom then me ass well as I like and buy a fairly inexpensive brand. It's in this thread if you care to know.

Just an fyi Kratom lowers blood sugar, insulin levels. One day we dose it pre resistance exercise, and slin pined 10 Ius insulin, within half an hour I was so light headed . May e it was the supersets going to fast. Or maybe I waited too long to start carb ,protein drink. But I had that hypo feeling. Had to sit and sip drink.

Yea but would you get a good workout in first? Hahaha Jk I started on 2grams and worked up to 8 but that's as far as I will go. There has been times I been training were I was like fuck I might pass out but never have. I wound up at the Dr a.couple times within 2 hours of taking it and my BP was 90/60. My doc was like have u been light headed and I was lightheaded as fuck but I was just like nope doing good. She said if you are we might have to take you off your BP medication. So I just don't take it at least 4 hours before the Dr and my BP is in range. Plus the light headedness just went away.
I really have no idea(and I know they do) how people get addicted to the stuff I have been taking days off as I been sidelined due to a shoulder injury and I don't notice anything. Like I just don't even think about it. You could also have better Kratom then me ass well as I like and buy a fairly inexpensive brand. It's in this thread if you care to know.
Everytime I tried Kratom I just felt sick to the point of curling up on the bed and wanting to throw up.
Maybe I need to try something other smoke shop kratom.

I’ve been using kratom since 2016,it used to be banned here.But kratom helped save me!I would tell anyone change up strains,but love it pre workout.

In terms of dosage, it's always best to start low and gradually increase until you find what works for you. Since you're aiming to maintain a low tolerance, using kratom three times a week sounds like a good plan. This way, you can still enjoy its effects without building up too much tolerance.

In terms of dosage, it's always best to start low and gradually increase until you find what works for you. Since you're aiming to maintain a low tolerance, using kratom three times a week sounds like a good plan. This way, you can still enjoy its effects without building up too much tolerance.
When it comes to finding better quality and prices, many people recommend buying kratom online. Online vendors tend to have a wider selection and offer better prices compared to local smoke shops. You can even find some vendors that provide lab-tested kratom, which can give you peace of mind about the quality and purity of the product. If you're looking for recommendations, a quick search for the best kratom vendors should give you plenty of options to explore. It's always a good idea to do some research and read reviews before making a purchase.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws