over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kratom...schedule 1

thestallion

Registered
Forbes Welcome

What a joke. Kratom is natural, cheap, no major side effects, and has helped so many people out. Now they will have to turn back to prescription drugs which are chemicals and are addicting. I'm sure big pharma has their hand in this somehow. Its hard to trust anything about this country when it's really just a big business.

Last edited:
I think since Prince over dosed on laced Vicodin, plus there are so many other people OD'ing on opiates, the DEA is shutting down anything opiate related.
If you want Kratom then get it now from Queefer's bro at undergroundsupps.com
On Sept. 30th it's gone for good.

That shit is poison. I don't care what any one says. I personally know 2 people that that got off Vicodin. When they tried to come off they had horrible horrible withdraws. Physical and metal for 3-6 days. Basically coming off 1 drug for another. Some people don't have a addictive personality to it, but some do. Just like alcohol. Some people drink every single day, when I can keep a 6 pack in the fridge for months. I've seen my close friend go threw horrible withdraws from this crap. There's even people on OM right now talking about its withdraw effects

That shit is poison. I don't care what any one says. I personally know 2 people that that got off Vicodin. When they tried to come off they had horrible horrible withdraws. Physical and metal for 3-6 days. Basically coming off 1 drug for another. Some people don't have a addictive personality to it, but some do. Just like alcohol. Some people drink every single day, when I can keep a 6 pack in the fridge for months. I've seen my close friend go threw horrible withdraws from this crap. There's even people on OM right now talking about its withdraw effects

Are you talking about Kratom or Vicodin ?

I used the stuff for 4 months on show prep for tren sides.The stuff is no joke withdrawals are brutal even after just 4 months.I'm so glad I'm off the nasty shit.

I used the stuff for 4 months on show prep for tren sides.The stuff is no joke withdrawals are brutal even after just 4 months.I'm so glad I'm off the nasty shit.

Anything can be abused. Alcohol, cigarettes, fast food, nsaid's etc are worse for you and they're legal. I don't know anybody who had a problem with kratom when moderate and responsible dosing were used. I used kratom last year for several months straight. When I came off I felt a little off for ONE day. Honestly coming off caffeine is way harder for me.

Last edited:
Anything can be abused. Alcohol, cigarettes, fast food, nsaid's etc are worse for you and they're legal. I don't know anybody who had a problem with kratom when moderate and responsible dosing were used. I used kratom last year for several months straight. When I came off I felt a little off for ONE day. Honestly coming off caffeine is way harder for me.

Everyone is different.I have a friend that eats 60 grams ed,I think he's going to have a hard time coming off.

Just the taste and texture sucks,not a big fan.

The problem is you keep needing more to get the same high.After awhile you don't even get high,you just use to feel "normal",or get through the day.

Some people can have 1 or 2 beers,some can't stop until shit faced.

If it works for you kool.

I was using 15 grams ed,the withdrawals were bad and real.Physical a few days,mental a couple weeks.

I don't like it.I refuse to be a slave to any drug.

well i have been using it for awhile to help with both anxiety and physical pain i get from a pinched nerve in my back as well as bad knees and a shoulder problem....I am not going to risk anything so I will stop..... I have never really had bad withdrawals from anything except an SSRI, but just in case is there anything that can help bridge the gap? Im sure it will take my brain a few days to readjust itself.

Everyone is different.I have a friend that eats 60 grams ed,I think he's going to have a hard time coming off.

Just the taste and texture sucks,not a big fan.

The problem is you keep needing more to get the same high.After awhile you don't even get high,you just use to feel "normal",or get through the day.

Some people can have 1 or 2 beers,some can't stop until shit faced.

If it works for you kool.

I was using 15 grams ed,the withdrawals were bad and real.Physical a few days,mental a couple weeks.

I don't like it.I refuse to be a slave to any drug.

But I haven't seen anything indicating kratom is physically damaging (could be way off here), unlike alcohol or cigs. So yeah maybe needing 20 grams/day isn't an ideal situation but you're not doing any damage like drinking a 6-pack or smoking a pack a day will do.

well i have been using it for awhile to help with both anxiety and physical pain i get from a pinched nerve in my back as well as bad knees and a shoulder problem....I am not going to risk anything so I will stop..... I have never really had bad withdrawals from anything except an SSRI, but just in case is there anything that can help bridge the gap? Im sure it will take my brain a few days to readjust itself.

some blogs,even a facebook page for people kicking the kratom habit.

I took a double dose of loperamide for a few days.Started supplementing with 5-HTP.Helps with the neurotransmitters to get start working right again.

Last edited:
So this would be a ban across the board? I know kratom is already illegal in 4 or 5 states. When does it go into effect?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WOW - I know many people that have used this plant for well over a decade. I personally have for about 15 years. I am not worried about myself - because I have stopped plenty of times and never had any issues (using the PLAIN leaf). The tinctures and the ultra enhanced - those can be a MOTHER to get off (far worse than most heavy script opiates)

This plant has helped so many people get off of dangerous chemicals - deal with anxiety - pain - and just feel better in general. Its truly disgusting that the federal government would step in and make this illegal when there is absolutely NO way that anyone can show that this is as dangerous alcohol for example.

lol....there is mad rush on all the sites right now...

everybody putting that last order in...

What's crazy is there are fentyanl analog 80x strong that normal fent and other research chems like it. FULLY legal that are killing people in packs. Only state to do something about it is ohio on one of them. The rest are still legal and taking MONTHS to banned. But Kratom gets an emergency ban. So stupid

You guys should know by now there's no political discussion allowed. Be very careful how far you go with this discussion!

lol....there is mad rush on all the sites right now...

everybody putting that last order in...

Time to watch prices soar.

What's crazy is there are fentyanl analog 80x strong that normal fent and other research chems like it. FULLY legal that are killing people in packs. Only state to do something about it is ohio on one of them. The rest are still legal and taking MONTHS to banned. But Kratom gets an emergency ban. So stupid

Maybe its because the use of Kratom is so much more widespread? They want to affect a mass amount of people with legislation. Is the use of those other drugs in a relatively small population? Is availability much lower?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear