over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kratom - who's tried it?

j-pet

Registered
I've been experimenting with doses - definitely takes the edge of tren.

I don't use opiates, but I understand it binds to the same receptors do can be habit forming.

Anyone else using it? Are their sponsors here selling it?

Is habit forming if you are susceptible. It works very well. Energy + relaxation depending on the strains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Works great for anxiety, pain and energy. I don't recommend you use it everyday. It can be habit forming. Some people suffer worse withdrawals than others. I am one that has worse ones. I still use it daily as opposed to pain meds but ween down and take breaks often. Tolerance becomes an issue too. Just use with caution.

It is great for all the things Giants said but you build a tolerance and use higher doses more often .i never tried to stop so I can't comment on the withdrawals but I'll take Giants word for it as I have also heard from other members withdrawal from kratom isn't pretty .i am using way over an ounce a day which is way too much .when I first started 4 -5 grams once a day was all I needed .now it's like 10 -12 grams at least 3-4 times a day and it still isn't enough .

Kratom is good stuff...I take it every morning with my coffee. Gives me a nice energy to get my day going and has a euphoric feel also. Haven't done any in a week to let my body reset and honestly it sucks waking up without it...dont have that get up and go feeling. Be careful like others have said the dose creeps up pretty fast and you end up needing double to get the same feeling awful quick.

tread lightly. the stuff is addictive no doubt about it.

Withdrawls arent any worse than minor headaches, sluggishness and mood swings. And thats after months of continued use

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

Withdrawls arent any worse than minor headaches, sluggishness and mood swings. And thats after months of continued use

Yeah its not all that bad...mainly sluggishness for me no energy. Its not like heroin addicts that whine and cry and bitch and act like they are going to die lol.

For some maybe. I definitely get it a little worse than that. Possibly because of my history with opiate abuse in the past. Certainly doesn't compare to heroin withdrawal but it has similar symptoms just lighter.

Like others said, it's habit forming and tolerances built up, but after serious knee surgeries I developed a dependency on hydros, not high doses but still needed 3-4 10's a day to function. Somebody introduced me to K and I immediately dropped the hydros. But it is just about as addicting, bright side is there's no acetametaphin in K as there is in hydros, so not as toxic

Kratom has lots of benefits but like everyone says, use it occasionally if possible. I use it daily. I take it for energy in the morning and anxiety at night.
Before Kratom I was getting the flu every other month or two. My immune system was so bad I thought I had HIV. I'm clean so I think years of mega dosing AAS had my immune system seriously compromised. On Kratom I rarely ever get sick, and when I do get sick I'm not aware of it, meaning it masks the symptoms so well I can work and still lift weights.
Queefer got me into Kratom because I have always struggled with severe depression and I told him every night when I go to bed I pray I won't wake up. He sent me several types of Kratom and immediately I was a different person. I actually had hope of a future and became more outgoing and less afraid of living life.
Just realize if you use Kratom everyday there are withdrawals. It's no where near withdrawing from a true opiate. Been there, don't that...nubain, temgesic, OxyContin. Use it a few times a week and you'll never have an issue. The benefits are too many to not use it for me.

the strange thing for me is, when i was a pill head my tolerance would build so fast, i would be chewin up 4 vidodin at a time, using 12-15 a day, or 30 tramadol, and i got to that dose relatively fast.
with kratom, my dose is the same as it was when i first tried it last year round this time.
no buildup whatsoever, and if im not home when i usually take it, it doesnt bother me at all. more psychological, really.
and i'm a hardcore addictive personality.

been using kratom every day for bout a year...

I haven't built a tolerance to it at all...same small dose(3tsps) works every time I take it.

i rarely use the same kind twice in a row...i rotate six different strains.

Fuck.. I have been taking everyday for close to a year. Meng Da is by far the best for me. Great first thing in the morning and about 1.5 hours pre-workout. I can certainly tell when I havent had any on days I travel without it. Its not heroin withdrawls but not far off. Watery eyes, constant yawning, restless clammy skin etc. I am a shy guy and Kratom also helps me get out of my comfort zone and socialize. I dont drink at all and this helps make nights pout with my friends that drink better.

Kratom is the shit.Ive been using it for a year and I only take 1 heaping tsp a day.If I like to take upon waking up and going right to the gym.I don't eat before workout so I fast for 10 hrs.Its more potent on empty stomach and take with orange juice .

I use it on occasion for anxiety. I'm a Type A personality with a demanding job, and there are times when a dose here and there helps combat the stress. I'd say I use it 3-4 times a month, and I keep my doses to 2-3 tsp.

Queefer got me in to Kratom as well. If takes off the edge for sure. Tolerance does build up fast for that euphoric feeling but for energy I just keep the dose the same and it still works. I use it once in the morning instead of a cup of coffee, it is far superior to a cup of coffee or 10 cups of coffee for that matter. I’ve skipped days before and don’t feel any ill effects except for lack of energy. I’ve tried a few venders but stick mainly to undergroundsupps and pharmacydropout.

Used it after a car accident. Works great for pain. However, it was very addictive for me. I ended up not being able to quit on my own. Classic opiate withdrawal symptoms...diarrhea, pain everywhere, twitching, sweating, sleeplessness, sneezing, runny nose and eyes, and major anxiety. Everyone will do what they will, but believe it or not, I had to check myself into a detox facility to kick it. Was a very expensive and painful lesson. Tolerance was also a major issue. It's important i'm honest with myself....it IS an opiate and the alkaloids in the plant are many many times more potent than Morphine per mg. It only makes sense that physical dependance is likely a reality for most.

Kratom has lots of benefits but like everyone says, use it occasionally if possible. I use it daily. I take it for energy in the morning and anxiety at night.

Before Kratom I was getting the flu every other month or two. My immune system was so bad I thought I had HIV. I'm clean so I think years of mega dosing AAS had my immune system seriously compromised. On Kratom I rarely ever get sick, and when I do get sick I'm not aware of it, meaning it masks the symptoms so well I can work and still lift weights.

Queefer got me into Kratom because I have always struggled with severe depression and I told him every night when I go to bed I pray I won't wake up. He sent me several types of Kratom and immediately I was a different person. I actually had hope of a future and became more outgoing and less afraid of living life.

Just realize if you use Kratom everyday there are withdrawals. It's no where near withdrawing from a true opiate. Been there, don't that...nubain, temgesic, OxyContin. Use it a few times a week and you'll never have an issue. The benefits are too many to not use it for me.

Do companies drug test for this

110% or expect to regret it!

Yes, dont take too much at once... Took 8grams my fist time and got sick.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws