over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kratom

A guy that hasn't mastered the search button but wants everyone else to do the work for him.

Just leave it alone dude.

He just asked for recommendations. That is what the fuck this site is based on. People living life, experimenting with things and then talking about their experience good and bad.

He just asked for recommendations. That is what the fuck this site is based on. People living life, experimenting with things and then talking about their experience good and bad.

There’s rules for asking though and in the past we’ve had Kratom suppliers on the board. Posting a non sponsor link like that is sketchy

Sorry to hijack and chip in like this. I have a very good recommendation for kratom users and people interested in doing it.

Unless you are making a switch from a harsh opioid addiction and kratom is helping you out, unless you're one of this guys please take the following into consideration.

At first the energy boost is great, you get some funny eye twitchs and if you up the dose you can spend hours laying down on the sofa on a euphoric daydream state, just like heroin. If you do keep a low dose that enables you to go by your day without nodding, you will find that after a few months/weeks kratom drains all the energy within you, yeah you do get the kick from taking it but in general I felt emotional and mentally drained. Feels good at first but I don't recommend anyone to try it for "pain management" or whatever is the escuse. Avoid opiods in general, kratom still acts like an opioid analogue.

Before jumping in like I did I wish someone would have written about the sides and the long terms effects. It's a pleasant feeling being high on kratom but at what cost.

Just to finish I was on a 10-15 g a day of maeng das for a few months until the negatives outweight the positives. I came of tapering down to a minimum before stopping. There are withdrawal symptoms, I manage pretty easily withdrawals in general, I know what to do when it comes to my body but I could see the potential of one having problems quitting kratom.

This are my 2 cents, give it a try if you must, do your own research and keep a long term approach.

That is not what the fuck this site id for. It is actually specifically forbidden to ask for sources. And him posting the one he did is free advertising. Also a no no

I personally am a big fan of Kratom but i know i'm a 1%er.

I never used kratom for the opiod like feeling...i used kratom (highest dosages i ran was 5-10g EOD for a period of months) for mental alertness at work, speech clarity and an overall euphoric feeling. But most of all, i used kratom for its appetite supression....nothing and i mean nothing (well maybe adderall) kicked my appetite like kratom. When i was prepping for my show in June, it was a godsend.

But i was a 1%er in that fact that i just ran out and that was it...done, 5-10g to nothing and felt no withdrawal side effects or neeeeed to purchase more. But i'm also a person who has quit smoking cigarettes cold turkey several times. I can stop something and literally, just stop.

Gave me horrible anxiety after a while. When I stopped after a few months the withdrawals where hell.

I didn’t sleep for 3 days, restless legs, arms, chest, felt like I was losing my mind.

I’d say stay away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if you up the dose you can spend hours laying down on the sofa on a euphoric daydream state, just like heroin.

lolno.

Please don't talk about what you don't know about. No amount of Kratom will compare to even the most beat ass street diesel.

Last edited:
lolno.

Please don't talk about what you don't know about. No amount of Kratom will compare to even the most beat ass street diesel.
Yes. I know. Banged H many times. I can compare the state of vivid dreaming to any opioid, they all share the same effects on me. Euphoric state of doing nothing in bed letting my mind run through thoughts. Even tramadol at 400mg will get me like that. I stay away from recreational drugs now, not worth feeling great for a few hours, days whatever waiting to feel worse than you felt before.

Last edited:
That is not what the fuck this site id for. It is actually specifically forbidden to ask for sources. And him posting the one he did is free advertising. Also a no no

:yeahthat:

Avoid opiods in general, kratom still acts like an opioid analogue.

Not an "analogue", Kratom actually IS an opioid, whose affinity for μ-opioid receptors is extremely strong. :cool:

Which implies HORRENDOUS withdrawals when you come off after using it heavily 24/7 for a long time.

The experience you describe of crazy intense highs comparable to heroin is absolutely atypical though... you must have been the only one or close among millions of users worldwide over the years to have reached such a state of "euphoria" with it... :confused: I and many people I know used INFINITELY HIGHER dosages than yours all day long for years straight (100+ grams), and NONE OF US nor amongst the countless testimonies I've read, EVER felt the way you supposedly did... just a profound sense of well-being, which is already GREAT and the main reason I was using it along with energy/increased motivation/appetite suppression... but definitely no trip on Venus with hot looking female aliens... and far from it... :cool: LOL... :eek::p

:)

Last edited:
I don't think we can post sources here that aren't actually sponsors but you can pm me or just do a quick search. Plenty of places to find what you are looking for.

Ive used it here and there

most ive used was three times a week. Ive only tried the red vein bali I think its called which is more for relaxing esp in the evenings. Ive gone many months between using and that most ive done was four grams.

Its okay and something different and feels like it causes relaxation.

Not an "analogue", Kratom actually IS an opioid, whose affinity for μ-opioid receptors is extremely strong. :cool:

Which implies HORRENDOUS withdrawals when you come off after using it heavily 24/7 for a long time.

The experience you describe of crazy intense highs comparable to heroin is absolutely atypical though... you must have been the only one or close among millions of users worldwide over the years to have reached such a state of "euphoria" with it... :confused: I and many people I know used INFINITELY HIGHER dosages than yours all day long for years straight (100+ grams), and NONE OF US nor amongst the countless testimonies I've read, EVER felt the way you supposedly did... just a profound sense of well-being, which is already GREAT and the main reason I was using it along with energy/increased motivation/appetite suppression... but definitely no trip on Venus with hot looking female aliens... and far from it... :cool: LOL... :eek::p

:)
Hey Phidias thanks for clearing up the analogue vs opioid distinction.

When it comes to me comparing the effects of both I might not be expressing myself properly, clearly heroin banged IV has a totally different and overwhelming effect on the body, pure euphoria rushes through your body instantly and you will be nodding off easily. With kratom obviously I didn't get the feelings described above, it's not comparable, you feel highly alert and willing to get stuff done a bit like a non jittery cocain high.

What I noticed with kratom is that I could have two large cups of it fasted on Saturday morning and spend another 4 hours laying down with my eyes closed feeling great. With heroin I would be knocked out unconscious in a wrap of psychological distortion, again these are two different effects but in a way relatable to both substances in different degrees of accutenece, like you mention they're both opioids in the end.

I'm no Kratom or heroin guru, I never banged heroin for more than 15 days straight, I might have add a few more spins over the course of the last 7 years but all in all its not worth it.

That's what I take out of opioids in general, not a viable solution as a quick fix. Great for managing pain and well being on terminal patients, among many other applications in medicine today. I'm grateful for opioids, I'm ungrateful for it's highly addictive character and doctors prescribing freely to "back pain".

Kratom is very deceptive. In the beginning, it feels great, you get very productive and feel like you're on top of the world. Then it becomes daily. Then it becomes multiple times daily.

You really don't notice that any ambition you had in your life starts to take a back seat. Everything seems just fine, so why strive for more? Your job may suck, but your life feels 'just fine' while you're using daily kratom.

I hated structuring my daily routine around kratom doses. Skipping or delaying meals to dose on an empty stomach. Packing extra doses into little containers so I didn't suffer on a hiking trip.

Goodbye to that crap. I quit two months ago and I won't be back. If it helps someone get off pills, that's fantastic, but just be aware that it's still an addiction.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I despise the stuff. Ruined a year of my life. I had no emotions, didn't give a shit about anybody, or anything. Including myself. It's no walk in the park coming off the shit either.

Kratom is very deceptive. In the beginning, it feels great, you get very productive and feel like you're on top of the world. Then it becomes daily. Then it becomes multiple times daily.

You really don't notice that any ambition you had in your life starts to take a back seat. Everything seems just fine, so why strive for more? Your job may suck, but your life feels 'just fine' while you're using daily kratom.

I hated structuring my daily routine around kratom doses. Skipping or delaying meals to dose on an empty stomach. Packing extra doses into little containers so I didn't suffer on a hiking trip.

Goodbye to that crap. I quit two months ago and I won't be back. If it helps someone get off pills, that's fantastic, but just be aware that it's still an addiction.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
You nailed it.

Anyone that has an addictive personality, listen to the above posters.

As someone with a previous opiate affinity, I felt like not touching one in 12+ years meant I could "handle" a weaker version, just dabbling from time to time. Within two weeks I went from EOD to taking it multiple times throughout the day. It's expensive once doses go up, parts of my day revolve around Kratom, and it goes from being an ergogenic aid, to being just something used to function. LUCKILY, I stupidly did this once before and was able to come off, so Im in the process of doing so again, but my advice is to not touch the shit to start, period.

Not sure how much longer this will stay but put my two cents in.
not all respond them same but After hip replacement and coming off three 15mg's of pain killers a day for six months was no comparison to the horrendous experience I had when dropping a 35g a day of Bali kratom. So when I hear use kratom to wean off pain meds makes me cringe

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner