over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kre Alkalyn Creatine over Monohydrate?

Well clinically speaking study after study has proven as an effective safe product with little to no sides. Most users do infact have great results measured with an arrray of scientific measuements in true double blinded studies in University setting in humans- not just rats. But as stated some people gain nothing. Its very inexpensive and Phils formulations especially look greatly formulated for those (the majority) of responders. I wish it worked for me-even a 2 or3lb weight gain would be suffie- but I have a few other tricks upmy sleeve. It is proven over and over to increase work capacities, accelerate muscle contractions in fast twitch fibers, and decrease muscle fatigue to name just a few. So many studies out there prove this to be fact. But again some things (aas included) work very well for some while other varieties work well for others. My theory is receptor sites are saturated hindering absorbsion capabilities as limiting factors in skeletal muscle fibers.

I never got anything out of Creatine Mono, and have not used it in quite some time now. Giving the Kre-Alk a go, see if this variety is for me or maybe creatine in general does not a thing.

I like creatine monohydrate when I'm looking for a strength increase. I like to run it heavy for shorter periods of time. 40g a day for a few weeks. I buy a cheap mix w/ dextrose and some amino acids.....double serving of that and I'm craving carbs an hour later. Load up on spaghetti and the weight starts packing on. Also.....on weeknights its convenient to just sip shake after shake playing xbox or whatever. I get stomach issues on days one and two......then I'm fine. No problems whatsoever.

40 grams is a huge dose. Every study proves 3-5 grams is enough to saturate with no loading phase. 40 is plain irresponsible and im not trying to be offensive just educate you. At that dose you are taxing your organs beyond belief including your heart. If you drank 5 grams of mono a day with water- yes water you would get same results. Loading has been debunked and so has the dextrose thing. Science bro.
I like creatine monohydrate when I'm looking for a strength increase. I like to run it heavy for shorter periods of time. 40g a day for a few weeks. I buy a cheap mix w/ dextrose and some amino acids.....double serving of that and I'm craving carbs an hour later. Load up on spaghetti and the weight starts packing on. Also.....on weeknights its convenient to just sip shake after shake playing xbox or whatever. I get stomach issues on days one and two......then I'm fine. No problems whatsoever.

40 grams is a huge dose. Every study proves 3-5 grams is enough to saturate with no loading phase. 40 is plain irresponsible and im not trying to be offensive just educate you. At that dose you are taxing your organs beyond belief including your heart. If you drank 5 grams of mono a day with water- yes water you would get same results. Loading has been debunked and so has the dextrose thing. Science bro.

I see better results loading.....so.....I do it. And 40 grams isn't actually for 3 weeks....like i typed....that'd be over a 5-6 day stretch then it's 10g per day. But yeah I like going upto 40 grams....it's effective. Maybe not science...but personal experience.

If you tried Creatine Mono and it failed, get Creapure. The German micronized creatine. It's only creapure if it says it is...from places like AllMax, Primordial, etc.

That's the next step up. Get that if you are a non-responder and "see".

I was a non-responder, but so far about 6 days into my lean mass phase with creatine i'm noticing im much more full. I take it 5g post-workout with BCAAs on WOD and 5g on non-workout days(2.5g pre-bed, 2.5g in my 2nd meal). So far, so good. And I tried other basic creatine mono products before.

Does absolutely nothing for me either :(

There is a strength coach (who advocates huge doses of all supps) who says it only becomes effective at 50gr/day or something in that vicinity haha

At that dose over a short period of time your kidneys will fail or be in critical condition. He should be taken to the woodshed and beaten. Study after study in prestigious medical/scientific journals prove that over 5 grams is a waste. Wont absorb in skeltal muscle meaning it will sit in gut and slowly an I mean slowly break down in kidneys straining and drainng em. What a complete idiot. Irresponsible at that. He gonna kill someone- maybe he can give em a kidney. Its idiots like that that give a harmless supplemet a bad name and get it pulled when it responsibly used benefits most.

Does absolutely nothing for me either :(

There is a strength coach (who advocates huge doses of all supps) who says it only becomes effective at 50gr/day or something in that vicinity haha

I have used both. Get a free bottle of krealk now and then and use it otherwise it is the big kilo of mono I go for. Last forever, no stomach problems on my end. Used to use the big dextrose formulas and they bothered my stomach but 75g of dextrose was to blame not the creatine.

At that dose over a short period of time your kidneys will fail or be in critical condition. He should be taken to the woodshed and beaten. Study after study in prestigious medical/scientific journals prove that over 5 grams is a waste. Wont absorb in skeltal muscle meaning it will sit in gut and slowly an I mean slowly break down in kidneys straining and drainng em. What a complete idiot. Irresponsible at that. He gonna kill someone- maybe he can give em a kidney. Its idiots like that that give a harmless supplemet a bad name and get it pulled when it responsibly used benefits most.

Hell, at that dose nothing would stay in me... I'd be pissing out of my ass all day!

I once followed his fish oil dose recommendation and the oil leaked out of my ass uncontrollably :D

I don't think you can back any of these claims up. No offense intended. :cool:

As far as Kre-Alkalyn, I think it's a scam, no basis for their claims, and the company making it reeks of BS wrt all their product write-ups and claims.
Plus AAEFX was recently cited for not having proper quality controls on FDA inspection.
**broken link removed**

Kre-Alkalyn is just creatine mono with a buffer added. Of course you're not getting bloated - you're taking a very small dose of creatine. Take a gram or two of plain mono and see if your head bloats up. ;)

As far as Kre-Alkalyn, I think it's a scam, no basis for their claims, and the company making it reeks of BS wrt all their product write-ups and claims.
Plus AAEFX was recently cited for not having proper quality controls on FDA inspection.
**broken link removed**

Kre-Alkalyn is just creatine mono with a buffer added. Of course you're not getting bloated - you're taking a very small dose of creatine. Take a gram or two of plain mono and see if your head bloats up. ;)

Yea i read about that. Crazy

The results are similar so why pay more for Kre-Alk if in the long run you will see the same from mono.

To combat the "bloat" I use a Micronized Creapure, which IMO is the best. Nice clean pure and mixes perfectly.
ALLMAX has it for $20 for 1000g, it lasts 200 days. Never get bloated from it.

Yea i read about that. Crazy

The results are similar so why pay more for Kre-Alk if in the long run you will see the same from mono.

To combat the "bloat" I use a Micronized Creapure, which IMO is the best. Nice clean pure and mixes perfectly.
ALLMAX has it for $20 for 1000g, it lasts 200 days. Never get bloated from it.

The "bloat" is all dose related. Why would Kre-Alkalyn cause less bloat when it contains creatine mono too? It won't except due to the fact that you take a tiny dosage of it.

And it's not more effective in the short run either. The sales point is increased stability (not denaturing to creatinine as quickly). As a matter of fact Kre-Alk converts to creatinine faster than plain mono. :rolleyes::D

The chances are if you aren't responding on mono, you won't respond on any other 'flavors' of creatine.

omg... you are not my quasimodo

Hi, I moral awe if professionalmuscle is representing sale? Olivia Wilde's energy as a princess of internetradio soft -- line for line -- may be coming to a close... Wilde and Italian holz fenster preislisten prince hubby Tao dei Principe Ruspoli secure officially separated, a rep in the interest of the actress tells Us Magazine. The connect eloped when Wilde was just 18-years-old, interestingly plenty, in an bad style bus. "The bus was the no more than internetradio software place we could be fully by oneself," the "Lineage" supernova told Playboy. "The wedding was a secret, and we wanted to do it someplace where we could hide with our most suitable friends. It was all here the intimacy of the promise we were making."
It doesn't give every indication as kindle reviews 2011 though Wilde inclination maiden her right, though. She also told Don juan, "I not upbraid myself [a princess]. I occasionally get correspondence that says 'Principessa.' It's all part of being this charmed person who has been welcomed into an intriguing family with a extensive history."
Ruspoli is a filmmaker and band hero musician, who founded The Los Angeles Filmmakers Cooperative back in 2000. He is the son of Prince Alessandro Ruspoli and Austrian-American actress Debra Berger.
Wikipedia

I respond good to both. Mono I put on serious water weight, my head was like a basketball and shoulders like softballs, full moons! Also had gastrointestanal issues../ Neither of those sides with kre-alklayn .Also with beta alanine..

I was taking 20gms mono/ but only 5 kre. Due to cost..Probably why I had less sides! I tought it is one of the most provin effective supps for size + streath.. Its in just about every pre + post workout supp available.

No offense taken but 40-50 grams of creatine mono/day is excessive and I will shortly post a study proving the dangers of such high doses as it relates to toxicity and organ failure. Any educated athlete would not take that amount. You are certainly entitled to your opinion but I need dig through my archives to find research as it relates to toxicity at 10X nomal recommened dose. As soon as I have a minute I will find. FOUND AS PROMISED SCROLL TO END OF THREAD

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
warcraft guide BEST-WOW-GUIDE13012011a

wow guide
warcraft guide

No offense taken but 40-50 grams of creatine mono/day is excessive and I will shortly post a study proving the dangers of such high doses as it relates to toxicity and organ failure. Any educated athlete would not take that amount. You are certainly entitled to your opinion but I need dig through my archives to find research as it relates to toxicity at 10X nomal recommened dose. As soon as I have a minute I will find.

40 grams is only 10 grams more than a studied loading phase. I don't remember seeing anything about toxicity.

I doubt there's any hard data linking creatine to organ failure, even at "high" dosages. Maybe there's a presented hypothesis at most. I'm not recommending mega-dosing but creatine seems pretty damn safe.

People get stupid with supplements, overdose, and some are extremely sensitive to normal amounts, so if there was a potential toxicity issue we would have heard the reports of people in hospital with organ failure. Hell, even green tea has been linked to liver failure (however weak the link is), yet I haven't seen or heard anything with creatine.

I'm one of the stupid ones who overdose, I've loaded with A LOT (since it seems to work better like that), since mid-90s and I'm still standing with no known organ issues. Maybe I'll regret it in the future though, can never know for sure. :eek:

Major reason for the purported creatine/kidney damage link is this (from a study):

Since creatine supplementation may increase creatinine levels, it may act as a false indicator of renal dysfunction. Future studies should include renal function markers other than serum creatinine and creatinine clearance.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity