over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ksm-66 ashwagandha

I’ve been taking this for over a year now and I feel less stressed and calm. I have missed a few days and I didn’t have any withdrawal symptoms so I think it’s safe.

Looks like a pretty nice ingredient profile. What’s a bottle cost?
Walmart $15 I like this better than ashwa by itself. I take the recommended dose 2 caps in the morning with all the other supps I take.

Walmart $15 I like this better than ashwa by itself. I take the recommended dose 2 caps in the morning with all the other supps I take.
wtf, really??? And it works for you?

wtf, really??? And it works for you?
Yeah I’ve always been laid back mellow guy even on them compounds you know which ones I’m talking about I’m just a little more intense. But I haven’t used Tren in awhile I’ll find out soon.

Yeah I’ve always been laid back mellow guy even on them compounds you know which ones I’m talking about I’m just a little more intense. But I haven’t used Tren in awhile I’ll find out soon.
Might have to make a Walmart trip. I need to get some novolin r soon too

dude i thought i saw this at walmart , i use their protein sometimes 22$/2.2lbs whey ON brand, i get a lot of vitamins there . Their prices on lenny and larrys are great. the other day i grabbed a kidney cleanse capsule blend, arginine and some other stuff . i get everything there . im going to buy this asap!

I only notice more of sedating effect with the Sensoril form.
Currently running the Sensoril right now.....what dose are you running brotha. I'm really not experiencing that much of a difference from the KSM form.

dude i thought i saw this at walmart , i use their protein sometimes 22$/2.2lbs whey ON brand, i get a lot of vitamins there . Their prices on lenny and larrys are great. the other day i grabbed a kidney cleanse capsule blend, arginine and some other stuff . i get everything there . im going to buy this asap!
ZHOU has other products I don’t remember what they are but are all next to each other.

Doctors Best Sensoril is my fav at 3-4 caps at a time. It’s super cheap and I find it super effective.

500mg once or twice per month.

went as high as 2,5gram for recreational use but it’s not worth the come down.
Maybe I should start increasing my doses. Just running 150-200mg a couple time a week.....just to kinda help me sleep. Never even thought of more than a gram....what kinda effects youu get when running a dose that high? Thanks brotha.

Just a heads up: If buying supplements at walmart make absolutely sure the supplement facts panel is the same if you were buying somewhere else prior. More times than I can count they have the EXACT same front label and EXACT same size jug but they manipulate the mg per serving or number of caps or total servings or all of the above. Two examples off the top of my head:

Xtend BCAA
Walmart jug is 20 servings for 19.99
Supp store: 30 servings for 28.99 Both are the SAME SIZE container so if not paying attention you actually pay more per serving.

Years ago:
Cortislim
Walmarts was less mg per capsule but same count and size bottle. You actually paid more for theirs once again. I am NOT saying this is always the case and their everyday price on bars is hard to beat but please read those labels carefully as they are EXPERTS at retail deception. `

Maybe I should start increasing my doses. Just running 150-200mg a couple time a week.....just to kinda help me sleep. Never even thought of more than a gram....what kinda effects youu get when running a dose that high? Thanks brotha.
A weird mix of clear thinking and being drunk. Although it’s different than being drunk. It was fun but the come down is not worth it.

Imo, you should see it as a benzo.

A weird mix of clear thinking and being drunk. Although it’s different than being drunk. It was fun but the come down is not worth it.

Imo, you should see it as a benzo.
Gotcha. I've experienced benzo withdraw and its freaking horrible.....can't be as bad as that.

What does the front of the bottle look like? I looked for this everywhere at Walmart

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws