over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ksm-66 ashwagandha

What does the front of the bottle look like? I looked for this everywhere at Walmart
Scroll up to post #6 it has the pics front and back if you can’t see it let me know and I’ll try to post it again.

Scroll up to post #6 it has the pics front and back if you can’t see it let me know and I’ll try to post it again.
Well shit, I found the Zhou brand stuff but they didn’t have this one. They had a different one that had ashwaganda in it, but I think the dose was lower and it didn’t have the adaptogen blend

I’ve been taking this for over a year now and I feel less stressed and calm. I have missed a few days and I didn’t have any withdrawal symptoms so I think it’s safe.

View attachment 141613View attachment 141614
Pretty bummed. This is the only Zhou supplement that my Walmart carries that has ashwagandha in it. It’s the thyroid support formula

Attachments

• B3FB1C08-ED7F-4507-835E-D4DF82AD9F4D.png
    B3FB1C08-ED7F-4507-835E-D4DF82AD9F4D.png
    320.3 KB · Views: 8
If you have high rbc , careful with this, it can increase it further. I've seen it in blood work. If you look it up, it's given to people who are anemic. Everyone will react differently as usual. But if you are already on gear, and run high rbc, hemo, etc just compare blood work to see if it is raising it further.

Pretty bummed. This is the only Zhou supplement that my Walmart carries that has ashwagandha in it. It’s the thyroid support formula
You might as well order it online.

I was hella bummed that Ash did absolutely nothing for me (tried it for anxiety). I'm pretty sure I had the KSM-66 variety. Curious to try Sensoril now.

When do you take it? Does it make you drowsy?
Everyone is different but I only noticed I would become kind of drowsy when taking the sensoril form at 400+ mgs. That being said, you are going to have to experiment on yourself to find out if it’s for you or not.

You guys mention some good reports from ashwaghanda, particulary with stress or less anxiety.

There are some reports it also increases testosterone.Is that more bro science or do you guys notice anything in regards to more test production with Ash?

You guys mention some good reports from ashwaghanda, particulary with stress or less anxiety.

There are some reports it also increases testosterone.Is that more bro science or do you guys notice anything in regards to more test production with Ash?
I feel like most guys on here are using enough test that they would never even notice a difference. And I doubt that it’s a noticeable amount anyways

Tired it but like too many other things, it gave me the runs. Rhodiola is good though.

Tired it but like too many other things, it gave me the runs. Rhodiola is good though.

I remember reading anecdotal reports elsewhere that if Ash doesn't work, Rhodiola or Bacopa Monnieri can have similar effects. How much Rhodiola do you take daily?

I remember reading anecdotal reports elsewhere that if Ash doesn't work, Rhodiola or Bacopa Monnieri can have similar effects. How much Rhodiola do you take daily?
Either 300 mg or 600 mg, depending on how I am feeling. Bacopa makes me have a good recall of long term memories, as well as feelings of well being.

Either 300 mg or 600 mg, depending on how I am feeling. Bacopa makes me have a good recall of long term memories, as well as feelings of well being.

Cheers for the response! I had no luck with Ash but I've always been curious about Rhodiola and Bacopa. Do you take the latter at around the same dosage, 300-600 mg?

Cheers for the response! I had no luck with Ash but I've always been curious about Rhodiola and Bacopa. Do you take the latter at around the same dosage, 300-600 mg?
Sorry for the delay. My Bacopa is 450 mg caps. I usually take just one. but once in a while if I am preparing for a night out where I want to be more alert, I take 2.

Sorry for the delay. My Bacopa is 450 mg caps. I usually take just one. but once in a while if I am preparing for a night out where I want to be more alert, I take 2.
Do you really feel more alert?

Gotcha. I've experienced benzo withdraw and its freaking horrible.....can't be as bad as that.
Don't be so sure. There is a whole reddit community dedicated to people trying to come off phenibut. I was lucky in the sense that phenibut just lost its 'magic' for me, which never returned even after not having any for years. Apparently this is fairly common too.

Back on topic though, ksm66 helped me through a super stressful period of time at work. It didn't dull me, just calmed the racing thoughts.

Rhodiola is always great, as long as you get legit stuff. Prices have gone up which has led to some rhodiola crenulata being passed off as rhodiola rosea. The cheaper stuff is still beneficial, but it's not the same and not what people think they're paying for.

Does anyone know why the Sensoril version is always dosed lower (usually 125mg)?

Does anyone know why the Sensoril version is always dosed lower (usually 125mg)?
That’s a great question. I’ve always wondered why that was the case. I’m a big proponent of the Sensoril version over KSM. The whole time I was thinking it was a 100mgs and not 125.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws