over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kuclo got third? No way!

Steve should have been 2nd place!

Good pics, b. Are there any with Steve and Ian side by side like that?

From what I was looking at, I also think Steve should have been second, but who knows, Im not a judge.
I think Nick deserved the win. If Steve were a little more dry, and had more mid-back detail, I think he would win over Nick. (X-Frame, etc).
They match up well (he and Nick) then you peel away at some flaws, Nick won. He (Nick) looked calm, cool, collected.

Iain's good, but the Chest/Calf flaws stick out. A subjective pageant, but even in 2nd, Steve wouldn't go to the "O", so moot-point. (Unless special invite).
Either way, happy for Nick. Didn't like him at first when 1st on Fouad's Podcast early-on, but he grew on me.

Might have the Mass to match up w/ Ramy for the "O". And maybe better shape/structure than Ramy?? (Shouldnt be about "Mass only" IMO anyways).

as an ifbb pro (and a bber of course) what r ur thoughts on a top level guys w literally non existant calves?
i mean its bbing... how can u be missing an entire body part and win shows?
When I saw that Arnold was wearing a boot I thought maybe he had seen enough of the no calf syndrome and was donating his calves to Iain! :)

When Kuclo poses, nothing happens, I'm not a fan of Ian anyway.

I would have had Sergio and Justin for the top 3 behind Nick.

I totally agree, Kuclo should have been 2nd, if he just had a little bit stronger back I'd have him 1st even. I also don't think Sergio in 6th made sense, I probably would have had him 3rd or 4th...

Lol, that's a big if.

His back is shit, there are no details or separation.

Ian is the political favorite you can definitely see that . I had nick winning and Steve second

Hahaha he’s bumsteads brother in law..and bumsteads the man right now.

dude is riding the best wave of his life…nicks lucky Ian doesn’t have calf’s or they would’ve probably been able to justify giving him the show…Ifbb isn’t exactly known for doing the right thing

Sucks when a person's popularity places him higher then what he brings to the show. Kuclo looked bigger and leaner then Ian in the last two showings but still places lower. Like others have said, how do you win shows with a whole body part lacking.

Had Steve 3rd from the first call out. Complete lack of separation. Barely any in quads. Non in hamstrings. Low back was holding.

Had Steve 3rd from the first call out. Complete lack of separation. Barely any in quads. Non in hamstrings. Low back was holding.
Hit post before ending. kucklo No separation in abs or hamstrings. Big as fuck but lost both rear shots and side shots to Iain. Abs Iain. Front lat Iain. Front double was a toss up. Iain in better condition.

When Kuclo poses, nothing happens, I'm not a fan of Ian anyway.

I would have had Sergio and Justin for the top 3 behind Nick.
Sergio looked a bit soft to me, lower back, love handle-things. Over-all very good, but I think Justin and Steve still looked better...

Check out this bullshit, the Arnold Classic is supposed to be "different" because they score the posing round, Arnold himself implimented this rule. It looks to me like the judges clearly do not score it from this scorecard. How could the person who got "best poser" for example, get 6th in posing? Some of these guys didn't even have real posing routines, they just went out and did poses to music, and it didn't change their posing round placing at all. I'd say the judges are making an end run around Arnolds rule because they don't agree with it.
1632681482495.png

Check out this bullshit, the Arnold Classic is supposed to be "different" because they score the posing round, Arnold himself implimented this rule. It looks to me like the judges clearly do not score it from this scorecard. How could the person who got "best poser" for example, get 6th in posing? Some of these guys didn't even have real posing routines, they just went out and did poses to music, and it didn't change their posing round placing at all. I'd say the judges are making an end run around Arnolds rule because they don't agree with it.
View attachment 145010
How do they award the Pest Poser Award? Is that somehow voted on by the crowd?

Sounds like Ian wasnt even a thought in prejudging when it came to 2nd place.

How do they award the Pest Poser Award? Is that somehow voted on by the crowd?

The public does not vote, neither do the judges, I think it is an award granted by a sponsor. Also the most muscular.

But Sergio won the award for the best poser, but his routine was worse than that of the boys who placed better than him? WTF!!

I thought they stopped evaluating the posing routines some time ago, there was a lot of talk when Kai defeated Cedric, they said that Cedric was winning the show but Kai overtook him because of his routine.

After watching the video stream and seeing pictures, I just dont see why Steve got 3rd place. I agree with you guys. Does Ian have friends high up in bodybuilding!? Nick Walker was an obvious 1st place though.

Sounds like Ian wasnt even a thought in prejudging when it came to 2nd place.

looks like such a shmoe in that pose lol compared to everyone else
i will stop hating.... but watch Iain will be gone in 2 years or less. prob less. wont be anywhere near top 5 in any show after this weird hype train he is on ends in bout 1-2 years tops. there is just too many guys w monster genetics that flow better AND have calves AND who's chest isnt falling apart. it looks like early signs of branch warren and markus rhul chest.

The public does not vote, neither do the judges, I think it is an award granted by a sponsor. Also the most muscular.

But Sergio won the award for the best poser, but his routine was worse than that of the boys who placed better than him? WTF!!

I thought they stopped evaluating the posing routines some time ago, there was a lot of talk when Kai defeated Cedric, they said that Cedric was winning the show but Kai overtook him because of his routine.
They did drop the posing round decades ago, Arnold personally brought back scoring to the posing round a few years back, only at the Arnold. Both most muscular and best posing are awarded by judges, sponsors have nothing to do with it.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws