over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

KUDOS to John Meadows

luckyone

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
CONGRATS JOHN You looked AMAZING! I wasn't at the show but from all the pics I've seen on several different sites you definitely should have easily placed Top 5. All of us at PM were rooting for you and are incredibly proud of your attaining such an incredible level of conditioning. I don't know what criteria the judges were using but they couldn't have been looking for the best physiques. Thanks again for your inspiration, especially to all of us with "less than perfect" genetics.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Indeed. It was an upright shame to place you dead last with that kind of condition and muscularity. Keep your head up straight you looked phenomenal! Huge fan here from Sweden!

Kinda makes you think..... what the fuck are these people judging on??... Another one of those head scratchers.....as crazy as this sounds this will probably drive JM even harder (is that even possible?)...

Yeah, Congrats John. You looked insane. When I saw you walk out my jaw dropped... Conditioning blew me away, as always. It was nice to be sitting nice and close for a good view!! Again, you looked killer. I know in my mind, and many others', you placed first.

John did what nobody has ever done in the history of bodybuilding . Sounds dramatic. But think about it . What 44 yr old guy that has competed since I think since 14 has ever truly improved at all ? Especially in the waistline .it just has not happened. I have been around a long time and what he is doing is amazing. So impressed, yet more impressed what he has done in business, as a father , and as a man in general . I told John a long time ago he could do what he is doing .great to see him make it happen. But if people really look at what he is doing with his body it's amazing . He should have been at least top 4 .And he doesn't carry the oil or even the natural gifts of those guys .The fact is .As a pure bodybuilder ,not as a competitor he is best on the planet right now . There are tons of guys with better genes or drug response . But as far a pure bber .Tell me who is better ? Dorian ? Ronnie ? Phil ? Ect ...they all peaked then went backwards fast even with the best genes ever ..
John improves each year and enjoys the sport ...so kudos to him ......just think about what he is doing ...it is freaking awesome! !!!

Great conditioning for sure. Seen the results called out up close and was amazed at what was going down. I too wondered what are they judging on, nonetheless John came in looking great. Keep up the hard work, it's paying off!

He should change his name to Branch...that would guarantee him 5+ placings upward.

Travesty the way that judging seems to based greatly upon name first, everything else second.

John looked incredible...to make the strides that he has made at this point in his career is mind-boggling.

John did what nobody has ever done in the history of bodybuilding . Sounds dramatic. But think about it . What 44 yr old guy that has competed since I think since 14 has ever truly improved at all ? Especially in the waistline .it just has not happened. I have been around a long time and what he is doing is amazing. So impressed, yet more impressed what he has done in business, as a father , and as a man in general . I told John a long time ago he could do what he is doing .great to see him make it happen. But if people really look at what he is doing with his body it's amazing . He should have been at least top 4 .And he doesn't carry the oil or even the natural gifts of those guys .The fact is .As a pure bodybuilder ,not as a competitor he is best on the planet right now . There are tons of guys with better genes or drug response . But as far a pure bber .Tell me who is better ? Dorian ? Ronnie ? Phil ? Ect ...they all peaked then went backwards fast even with the best genes ever ..
John improves each year and enjoys the sport ...so kudos to him ......just think about what he is doing ...it is freaking awesome! !!!

Well said, placing him last was a insult.

terrific conditioning!!!

IAB, flippin' miss your ass around here, brother! Couldn't have said it better myself man, he is a true inspiration, and you nailed it 100%

I had a feeling something like this would happen but I tried to be positive.

I think it's easy to be a little biased since we all love the guy but I don't know if I'd say top 5. He DEFINITELY didn't deserve last though. I thought maybe 5-6 would have been right. It all comes down to his structure of course. If he had any control over his genetic shape, he'd finish first every show.

Placing was way off. I had an easy 5-6 like Nothuman said.

Great Job John. was an awesome package.

People believing the quality of an athlete's physique accounts for more than say 10% (still a generous estimation) of his/her placing at a BB contest, are only fooling themselves... :eek:

John, you looked GREAT... job done. :) Not everyone who placed higher did... but is it really a surprise? :cool:

CONGRATS JOHN You looked AMAZING! I wasn't at the show but from all the pics I've seen on several different sites you definitely should have easily placed Top 5. All of us at PM were rooting for you and are incredibly proud of your attaining such an incredible level of conditioning. I don't know what criteria the judges were using but they couldn't have been looking for the best physiques. Thanks again for your inspiration, especially to all of us with "less than perfect" genetics.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Ditto to that,,JM looked GREAT!!!

IFBB Judging Criteria...

1. Name
2. Everything Else

Is it just me or does it seem like the judges/ some of the industry seem to have something against John Meadows? Jealousy perhaps? Last place is utterly crazy IMO.

I think it's easy to be a little biased since we all love the guy but I don't know if I'd say top 5. He DEFINITELY didn't deserve last though. I thought maybe 5-6 would have been right. It all comes down to his structure of course. If he had any control over his genetic shape, he'd finish first every show.

Exactly. Some guys can be alittle silly thinking he deserved to win etc. I am a huge JM fan... he is a class act in every way. His placing was way off but let's be realistic. I thought 5th or 6th too. Let's not forget he is competing against the very best in the world. But sure what everyone states about name and reputation is sadly true. Some guys are guaranteed a top 6 finish no matter how they look.

JM you looked fantastic and you should be proud of the package you presented.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear