over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

KYNO AND SYNTHESELEN??

getbig27

Registered
i have heard good things about both products however im trying to get a consensus on whether either product has proven itself to assist in fat burning/muscle building?

Bottom line is that they work like Primo. 'Some' size 'some' fat loss. It's good because it's not a hormone, you can use it year round, even when off cycle.

do you see any use for them during the offseason or should one just save them for precontest prep?

Apart from the obvious use of using it between cycles, it's good for keeping the muscles looking harder, as well as increasing apetite and general overall 'wellbeing'. It's cheap enough to use continously, if you don't mind the inj.

ok so what would be a good dose for muscle hardening for someone 5'8" 250lbs lean ???

Here is my Kyno schedule, modify it for your needs as you see fit:

Slin Pin 27g 5/8:
WEEK 1: 1cc {every day}
WEEK 2: 1.5cc {2 days on 1 off}
WEEK 3-4: 2cc {2 days on 2 days off}
WEEK 5-7: 2cc {2 days on 1 day off}
WEEK 8: 2cc {1 day on 1 day off}
WEEK 9: 1.5 cc {1 day on 1 day off}
WEEK 10: 1cc {1 day on 1 day off}

I'm basically using it as a bridge between cycles.

Do a high protein low carb diet. This diet will promote muscle growth and help burn body fat. The less carbs you eat your body will not have any carbs to burn so it will turn to its next source which is your body fat. You have to carb load every 3 days because if your body has nothing but fat to burn, it will eventually turn to eating up some of your muscle.

I've only done Glute and Quads. Has anyone had luck doing spot injections like Bi's and Tris?

SMACKAVELI

I've shot it into my bis plenty. I never had enough of a volume increase to make a difference. I think it dissipates too fast.

smackaveli-- what kind of results are you seeing using it in that fashion? i wonder what kind of results could be gained while using either of these products during a bulking cycle where calories are high as well as the anabolics?

This is the first time I'm bridging with Kyno. It's been my fourth week and I'm surprised that my strength is still high. Gained 25, lost 10. Holding steady, most of it was water and the smooth look is now gone but definition is becoming more apparant.

From the research and testimonials, alot of people have been using this with a cutting cycle and/or bridging. I'm sure it might be nice with a bulk cycle, guess you can tell us how it goes GB.

No problems. Actually they are pretty fast with their orders. I got mine in about 2 weeks. Not bad from coming down under. No problems with customs either since it's labeled as vitamins. They also have excellant customer support. I emailed them questions on their products and they replied an hour later.

I read that people are using their kynselen but I noticed they have L- Carnitine in 200mg's. Has anybody used their version? Price is great.

SMACKAVELI said:
Here is my Kyno schedule, modify it for your needs as you see fit:

Slin Pin 27g 5/8:
WEEK 1: 1cc {every day}
WEEK 2: 1.5cc {2 days on 1 off}
WEEK 3-4: 2cc {2 days on 2 days off}
WEEK 5-7: 2cc {2 days on 1 day off}
WEEK 8: 2cc {1 day on 1 day off}
WEEK 9: 1.5 cc {1 day on 1 day off}
WEEK 10: 1cc {1 day on 1 day off}

I'm basically using it as a bridge between cycles.

I think that dosage is way too low. getbig - at your weight I'd use at least 4ml/day, ED.
Also, there is no evidence that in can work for site growth. There is nothing in it to do that and since it's water based it cannot stretch the fascia either. You'd get inflamation and that's it.

Also, please read the board rules. There is no advertising of any kind unless that of the paid advertisers.
I know the owners of the site you said, and 99% of their business comes from the net/boards, and they know that. But if they are too cheap to pay for board space, they will not get away with free promotion.

Yes, I have used their L-Carnitine and B12 both are very good. Also, when I ordered, my package WAS OPENED by US CUSTOMS and had a BIG GREEN label stuck to it saying it was. The vitamins label didn't stop our Gov't buddies from fucking with my pack.

DrG

Sorry about that BigA I totally understand, a free message board still has bills to pay bro. Just PM me for the info if anyone needs the addy.

getbig- I forgot about the weight difference, I'm only 165 lbs (5'3") so if your heavier, you should follow BigA's advice and step up on the dosage.

As for site inj, how does the pain tolerence in the arms? I'm running out of areas and I can only do the glutes and quads for so long. If it's too painful on the bis, tris, or delts- forget it. It's mildly painful in the thighs, but the knots goes away after awhile.

I got the same green label DrGB! So that's what it meant??? BASTARDS!:mad:

yeah Smack, the gov't is a bunch of ass-master dickheads!

Yo customs F U C K Y O U :D

DrG

NO problems

I've shot it in the bis with very little pain. I think you can shoot it just about anywhere without much pain.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws