over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kynoselen Questions !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadenx

Banned
Hello

I have a dilema , ive just bought some kynoselen from primo labs.

Ive searched the net to find out if its legit and original stuff.

Alot of peopole say the stuff is good some say its bogus.

Basicaly my question would be is there a way to know if the

kyno i bought is the real deal or the only way to know is by

using it and having no results or bad results ?

Also , when injecting the stuff ive noticed that it stings quite

a bit when i push the liquid in. Normal or not i have no clue seing

as how i am new to the injection stuff. Ive also wread that it is

possible to have a red spot at the injection site for a few day's.

I would like to know if this is true.

So anyways basicaly , this is what i wanna really know.

Whats the best kyno , what should i expect , how long till i see some

results if i am doing a good protein diet while using it. From anyone's

experience is there any fake Vequinol kynoselen out there ?

Also ive received the kynoselen with the expiring date like in 3 months.

Primo labs tell's me that even after the expiring date the product is good on

shelve for another 12 months and 24 months if kept in the fridge.

For now ive stoped injecting kyno for fear of not having the legit product.

Ive wread alot on these forums and the peopole here seem to know their

shit so i would clearly like to have someone proffessional opinion on this

mather. If taking kyno is gonna cause me red spots at the injection saite for

for the full 3 months im gonna use in and pain also i would like to know ;).

Thx all

The best kyno is a human grade version available from Synthetek.

Throw that other stuff out, who knows what it is.

Its the horse version hehe. its Vequinol kynoselen , a very common version.

Kyno sells for around 30-40 bux i dont know why would anyone bother to make fake when it something so cheap + its all legal stuff.

I know of vequinol but you're saying it might be bogus, so chuck it

I hear ya , but i wont chuck away 5 bottles that i paid 230 bux for the fun of it. I said 50% say its real 50% says its fake stuff .... no clue . I need to know the effects of teh real stuff so i dont chuck it needlessly.

If its no good i will but until not im sure. Im just a neophyte to all this stuff,
i have no clue what are the symptoms and such of taking such products whats normal and what isint other then rolling on the ground pissing yourself
hehehe .

id like more opinions ! thx

syntheselen much safer

do your heart a favor and do a search for syntheselen right here on this board. personally i would shitcan the kyno....

Its all find and dandy ... you telling me toss it away ... save my heart the trouble and such.

What i wanna know ... is what to expect i dont want peopole to tell me to trow it in the garbage. I need explanations like what are the short and long terms side effects ... are they bad or not . Basicaly everything i asked in my original post. Anyone can tell me anything but i need to know WHY!

didn't you read Toms post? I'd listen to him.

Theres like hundreds of users and none can anwser me any questions at all ?

I must admit im a bit disapointed !

search

here's all you need to know taken from synthetek's website.....
You heard about Kynoselen... this is the more potent, safer human version!

Syntheselen™ is an effective aid in the bodys fat loss, muscle growth and
cardiovascular system improvements. It achieves this by stimulating the
metabolic oxidation and energy transformation processes.

Syntheselen™ is very effective at helping athletes become leaner, by reducing their bodyfat levels.
It also helps build lean muscle mass as well as enhancing energy levels by increasing the athlete's cardiovascular endurance.

Syntheselen™ will not cause the muscle cramps and heart palpitations that the veterinary Kynoselen can.

hey bro....it's not worth the risk with the kyno. heart palpatations can lead to life threatening arrythmias in the healthiest of individuals. this is due to the AMP in kyno which is replaced by ATP in the syntheselen. no cardiac issues with syntheselen and it works as good as or better than kyno. muscle cramps are no fun either especially a nasty abdominal twister. humans were not meant to be injecting veterinary substances into thier bodies.

Geeezzz

OK Jadenx, before you have a hissy fit and break all your toys :rolleyes: I will answer you with a quote from another post (That you would have found by tapping a few keys) named "Help Support ProMuscle... Order SYNTHETEK supps" where I said:

For a long time I used the vet product Kynoselen. It gave me good fat burning, endurance enhancement, vascularity, and better workouts for the most part.

Unfortunately the Vet Kyno came with some intermittent and inconvenient sides for me. Cramps, heart palpitations which sometimes brought on a bad and very uncomfortable panic attack.

A couple of those ended my use of Kyno.

I can't thank SYNTHETEK enough for taking one of my favorite supplements and re-engineering it for even BETTER results without the sides!

Thanks for your help SYNTHETEK and your excellent product Syntheselen.

So you going to be alright now? And I'd like to add I am a pretty tolerant person when it comes to some sides. So they were pretty bad, not fun needing a couple of fellow rats having pry you out of the fetal position cause of severe ab cramps, or having you heart feel like it's going to jump out of your chest. Does that mean you will have the SAME sides? Who knows, maybe, maybe not. lol :eek:

Last edited:
First , Thx Tom you cleared it out for me. All i wanted to know is
the symptoms and such and if it was fake . Im gonna have myself
refunded the guy did offer a refund so.

As for OC , you might wanna put the Roids DOWN a bit. There no
need to get arogant or sarcastic with someone who;s starting out
in the area. Its not like i didint research my stuff i did for 6 months.
But until i got some painfull injection sites and redness and some
small palpitations i started researching for ASSOSSIATED kyno and
those symptoms. Symptoms of wich i wasnt aware of before i used
the product wich seems pretty obvious. So if you get enraged
and lose your cool when Noobs post to get help , you might wanna
switch back to Spinach..... it worked wonders for popeyes! No psycho
episodes when talking to peopole seeking help.

Again thx Tom, im stoping that shit right away . I had another question tho
Is it normal that when your training... your full of energy with an endless breath but AFTER workout your sore for longer then usual and your nerves tend to cramp up. Its almost like when you start training after not training for months, and your racked from all your muscle but it seems to stay longer then usual.

Thx for the info .... ill be ordering some kyth.... ( the one your sugesting to me , is it injected or swallowed ?)

Theres like hundreds of users and none can anwser me any questions at all ?

I must admit im a bit disapointed !

Uh, I'm sorry, but after reading this statement that reeks of whiny indignance. I may have come on kinds strong, I mean have some pride man. And your "Put down the roids" comment reeks of something else, but we won't get into that, I get that a lot up here in Oregon Ville and consider it a compliment, thanks.

I will work on my social skills, how bout you?
And really, with a little searching, whilst burning just a few mental calories you would have found a lot of info on this subject.
That's what I do before I ask a question here, and leave the n00b excuses over in the video game arena, really we're just talking common sense here Jadenx.

PS, If you end up using your Kyno I hope you don't have the side effects I experenced. They really sucked, and I wouldn't want anyone to go through them, good luck.

Last edited:
here's all you need to know taken from synthetek's website.....
You heard about Kynoselen... this is the more potent, safer human version!

Syntheselen™ is an effective aid in the bodys fat loss, muscle growth and
cardiovascular system improvements. It achieves this by stimulating the
metabolic oxidation and energy transformation processes.

Syntheselen™ is very effective at helping athletes become leaner, by reducing their bodyfat levels.
It also helps build lean muscle mass as well as enhancing energy levels by increasing the athlete's cardiovascular endurance.

Syntheselen™ will not cause the muscle cramps and heart palpitations that the veterinary Kynoselen can.

hey bro....it's not worth the risk with the kyno. heart palpatations can lead to life threatening arrythmias in the healthiest of individuals. this is due to the AMP in kyno which is replaced by ATP in the syntheselen. no cardiac issues with syntheselen and it works as good as or better than kyno. muscle cramps are no fun either especially a nasty abdominal twister. humans were not meant to be injecting veterinary substances into thier bodies.
syntheselen is the way to go. its in excellent pct you feel like your still on cant say enough good things about it as will as the the company that sells it.

Its the horse version hehe. its Vequinol kynoselen , a very common version.

Kyno sells for around 30-40 bux i dont know why would anyone bother to make fake when it something so cheap + its all legal stuff.

Then why are you worried it's fake? Some one telling you to throw it out, is probably trying to look out for you. So, don't take it personal. You were the one who said you read 50/50 real or fake. If you researched it for 6 months, you should have every possible aspect memorized with regards to kynoselen. It's a pinkish color and your 230$ could have been spent on a lot more productive supplements. You can expect it to burn a little at the injection site, leave a little red knot and give you a lil bit of energy. I don't know what your goals were when purchasing it but I doubt you will achieve them using it.

I don't even know where to move this thread...

I don't understand why there such drama over my post.

If you wread the original post it was very precis and accurate.

Im not saying i did the perfect research nor that i was a perfect person.

I registered to this forum and asked the questions i thot where pertinant

to my situation to what seemed like PRO's (well most of you) . I wasnt
expecting to get flamed or causing a bunch of drama.

What i was expecting is having peopole who had used the product and have
some info on what they experienced. Not being told what to do with my eyes closed. I wread coutless post on kyno saying its the bomb .. best thing since sliced bread. Im not saying the H version isint good or better. Im simply asking simple questions. And if any of you would of taken the time to just take my question and post a YES OR NO after. It would of be alot more productive then just making this post a 25 post one with the Admin making himself wonder if he should block or delete it.

What so complicated to anwser ..... does it sting when you inject ...does it leave a red mark , it usualy last 2 to 3 days ... some kyno can last up to a week. Kyno causes xxxx side effect ( I EXPERIENCED these ... bla bla bla ).
Long term this can happen .... most peopole hve bad experiences with it, you usualy inject it HERE ... or THERE ... you know simple anwsers to simple questions with a bit of experiences. Would of made this post alot more creative and would of done a way better promo for the syntheselen. Instead of flaming me and saying chuck it without giving any reasons.

And BTW , this vequinol kyno was suggested by the biggest gym where i live near montreal. So i would of thot they kneew there stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member