over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

L.A. Juvinile Hall Forcing Boys To Take Estrogen

I stand corrected, the Plaintiff, the juvenile, claims that it has been given to others. The lawsuit doesn't list any other Plaintiffs so I don't know if any others have come forward. Hopefully it wasn't very many. It will be very interesting to find out what information the medical documents have in them. If they're willing to do that, who knows what else they might find in there!

The court documents said the parole officer was standing there when the boy told the nurse he didn't want to take it. The PO confirmed what the nurse said and told him he couldn't refuse it. The people involved in this are going to be working as Wal-Mart greeters when this is over!

Here's a link to the court documents... https://witnessla.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Estrogen-complaint-Wesley-G-Ouchi.pdf

This is a good article on it... https://witnessla.com/new-lawsuit-t...trogen-as-medication-to-control-his-behavior/
They should be behind bars. Some laws were broken.

I would disagree with you on this. While he does rant a bit the real issue is lack of parental knowledge and/or consent to a medical procedure done on a minor. It's not about why he was locked up or that he had gyno. THe story is not BS because the issue is one of concern even if the host goes off on a rant for a bit.

the whole thing is modern bs.

the kid in the things has no real disorder or issue from the sound of it.
the host who sounds and kinda looks like a tranny mentions a condition of what? defiance disorder? wtf is that? sounds like what it is to be a kid to me.

i have an issue with anyone forcing anyone to take something they dont want. dont really care, estrongen, vitamin c or cyanide. however the "law" has a long history of brutality and forcing ppl to do horrible things. years back it was illegal to be gay and men where given female hormones as chemical castration. so if some quack was doing similar any semi concious person should see there is a major fucking problem.

i think drug hypocrisy and forcing ppl to take things is the major problem with the issue. i think that ppl here who get offended over it being estrogen rather then xanax or what have you support that problem.

our modern society is full of this sorta bs. the kid in question probably needs a good smack n the head and an actual man to show him how to live, not griping grandmas on a drug forum who would prob say how cool it was if he was forced to take test....

cachi?

This really isn't anything new IMHO. When SSRI drugs are given to males they also often lower T levels. I was prescribed then as an adolescent and young adult and suspected something was up. When I asked for a T level check I was really low. This was way before I used anything.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws