over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

L-carnitine and overall feeling like shit

Buy the l car from true nutrition. If you are competent enough to mix Kool aid you can probably make l carn.

What form of L-Carnitine? I look up True Nutrition but they have different kinds of LCAR powder

What form of L-Carnitine? I look up True Nutrition but they have different kinds of LCAR powder

I believe it's just the base form.. been a long time since I did it.. not a fan of l carn personally

I think I put 1% in it
As long as there’s something especially in a water base. In 22 years I’ve had one bad shot, pharma grade (Zambon) winny. All amps god just bad luck I guess but ever since I don’t take water based without a dash of an oil for some ba, pulled 23 ml of liquid out of my arm the night before a show. Yes low body fat and stress prolly had my immune down and helped the shot go bad but never again.

As long as there’s something especially in a water base. In 22 years I’ve had one bad shot, pharma grade (Zambon) winny. All amps god just bad luck I guess but ever since I don’t take water based without a dash of an oil for some ba, pulled 23 ml of liquid out of my arm the night before a show. Yes low body fat and stress prolly had my immune down and helped the shot go bad but never again.
I've had a few shots I had what I previously characterized as bad reactions to.....but I've never pulled any fluid out of one of them lol, so maybe I haven't had a bad one after all. I really did have almost a flu from one once though, worst fever I've had in adulthood.

I rarely, only before summers am in caloric deficit. But I still feel great on it in surplus or maintenance. It’s an intracellular lipid transporter. At high doses it actually competes with insulin to transport energy to mitochondria.

I suggest eating more healthy fats so you have circulating lipids.

But to the OP, I’d try a different brand before giving up on it but the age of this thread (3 months), you may have already tried another already. Good luck.

I've had a few shots I had what I previously characterized as bad reactions to.....but I've never pulled any fluid out of one of them lol, so maybe I haven't had a bad one after all. I really did have almost a flu from one once though, worst fever I've had in adulthood.
So it wasn’t infected I don’t think it swole up and bc I was in contest shape I put winny sane rig both biceps but the left blew up. So not red, no fever or streaking but it was huge and onstage it woukda looked retarded so I popped a 23x1.5 in there and a pink fluid pushed the plunger back on its own like 5 times. Then the rest is pop one in and use my teeth to draw it back. It didn’t smell bad no pus No anything but I think it woulda got worse, who knows. In 21 years that’s it so that’s good I have had guys at the gym come up to me for help that had to go to hospital on shit they got in Mexico one guy had part of his quad removed but they waited way too long, thought they’d get arrested for using juice smfh

Just saw this thread and I experienced the same.

Tired, bloated, stomach issues, nausea, diziness. All from 400-500mg carni daily.

Shame.

Tired, bloated, stomach issues, nausea, diziness. All from 400-500mg carni daily.

Shame.
L-Carnitine?

Thx for your advice, but I'm good. I'll stick to the simple basics :)

Shame.
That's really unfortunate. The stuff only does great things for my energy levels. Honestly, the only thing I don't care for with it is the frequent pinning. I do smaller amounts subq on off days though.
L-carni tartrate, homebrew.
I'll concur with @goback2013 and that you should try L-carnitine base if you ever want to give this a try again.

It could be the Tarate. I'd try base. I'm on home brew experimenting with 1500mg with Cardiane and feel great.

I have used this one, could this be the case why I feel like shit on it?

I have used this one, could this be the case why I feel like shit on it?

Could be, I used bulk supplements which is HCI

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner