over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

L-carnitine peptide

minister

Kilo Klub Member / Board Supporter
What's up friends? I got some l-carnitine from PP, ant I thought it was liquid , but it is the peptide, I know I gotta mix it with 40 mls of water, the stuff is 750 mgs per ml, so my question is; Has anybody used this peptide? and if so at What dose? and do you keep it refrigerated after mixing for stability? Any help would be greatly appreciated.God bless you. Minister.

I'm not 100% positive on this but Synthtec sell a liquid l carnitine that is 200mg per ml and they say to use 1 ml per 55 lbs of body weight so if u were to use it I would just use 1-2 ml a day and there's does not need to be put in the fridge hope this helps

Yea, I use the synthetek L-carnitine all the time, but when I saw this other product so cheap I bought thinking it was liquid, but it's a peptide , never used it, so I'm gonna mix it and run it the same way as the liquid, IBelieveis 3 ccs a day. Thanks friend. God bless you.

just a friendly spell check i guess, you mean amino acid,,,no peptide (not a chain of several aminos)

yeah people take this stuff, i made my own and didnt run it long enough, i think its one of those subtle thinggs that need to be used for awhile or noticeable when you come off...right, cheap enough so i should either buy or make my own

oh btw, this is not a place to talk about making your own similar products as that is rude to synthetek other sellers. so i wont share that info, sorry in advance.

just a friendly spell check i guess, you mean amino acid,,,no peptide (not a chain of several aminos)

yeah people take this stuff, i made my own and didnt run it long enough, i think its one of those subtle thinggs that need to be used for awhile or noticeable when you come off...right, cheap enough so i should either buy or make my own

oh btw, this is not a place to talk about making your own similar products as that is rude to synthetek other sellers. so i wont share that info, sorry in advance.

Yes sir, I posted here becuse I never had the powder form, and wanted to know if anybody used this kind,and how to mix it and at what dose, I think you do 100 mgs per 55 lbs of bodyweight, Can someone verify this? God bless you. Minister.

from various studies and others research on other board, you could do 1g or so 2-3 times a week, and its best to shoot when your endo or exo insulin is high,,,either from exo shot or from carbs.

rats didnt incorporate carni into mitochondria without help of slin

I have some that I mixed a year ago, is it still good? I kept it in the fridge just in case

from various studies and others research on other board, you could do 1g or so 2-3 times a week, and its best to shoot when your endo or exo insulin is high,,,either from exo shot or from carbs.

rats didnt incorporate carni into mitochondria without help of slin

How are you friend? WOW! ,that's 1000 mgs 3xweek.The stuff I got says after mixed is 750mgs per ml, so that would mean I would have to do 11 mls at a time, I would only get 4 doses out 1 bottle, that would be expensive. So let me get this straight, without slin the stuff is useless,How much slin ? and do I do the slin with it or prior to it? Thanks and God bless you. Go Packers.

Slin or simple carbs to spike insulin. go bears :)

Yea I use about 50 grams of simple carbs with the synthetek product, I just wanted to know if this other stuff was the same. GO PACKERS, CAN YOU SAY SUPER BOWL? God bless you friend.

How are you friend? WOW! ,that's 1000 mgs 3xweek.The stuff I got says after mixed is 750mgs per ml, so that would mean I would have to do 11 mls at a time, I would only get 4 doses out 1 bottle, that would be expensive. So let me get this straight, without slin the stuff is useless,How much slin ? and do I do the slin with it or prior to it? Thanks and God bless you. Go Packers.

I must be misunderstanding something your saying. If its 750mgs/ml and you want to do 1000mgs. Why would you need 11mls? Wouldn't 1000mgs be 1.25mls?

I don't see why it would be a problem. He bought the product off a sponsor and is just asking how to use it. Although I'm not a mod or admin so I could be wrong.

yeah bro I just started some this week, same product as you. Mix it with bacteriostatic water, and it does not need to be refridgerated. you can mix it with as much water as you want to get the desired dosage. I made mine strong enough to where I only have to shoot .5cc per day, it stings a little at this dose but nothing to unbearable and goes away after a couple minutes...

I don't see why it would be a problem. He bought the product off a sponsor and is just asking how to use it. Although I'm not a mod or admin so I could be wrong.

j,,,i confused you i suppose,

i dont think we can discuss how to make certain 'brand' products from sponsors here on our own recipe, that is all,,,out of respect and support.

I must be misunderstanding something your saying. If its 750mgs/ml and you want to do 1000mgs. Why would you need 11mls? Wouldn't 1000mgs be 1.25mls?

You are absolutely correct, my mistake, I was a bit tired that night , well tha sounds way better, lol. God bless you bro. Minister.

yeah bro I just started some this week, same product as you. Mix it with bacteriostatic water, and it does not need to be refridgerated. you can mix it with as much water as you want to get the desired dosage. I made mine strong enough to where I only have to shoot .5cc per day, it stings a little at this dose but nothing to unbearable and goes away after a couple minutes...

That sounds awesome bro, so how much water did you use , and how many mgs do you get out of .5 ccs? Because according to guidelines you gotta do 200 mgs per 55 lbs of body weight. Blessings. Minister.

I think I used 32cc's of water, that gives 800mg per .5cc (cause I'm around 220 lbs)

I think I used 32cc's of water, that gives 800mg per .5cc (cause I'm around 220 lbs)

Yea, that makes sense, I am 200 lbs so I will be doing the same, thanks for the help bro. Blessings . Minister.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity