over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

L-carnitine.. Some of the many positive bennefits

stylus

Registered
Male Sexual Health
Some studies show L-Carnitine supplementation may have positive results in treating male infertility and sexual dysfunction. In men with low sperm counts, supplementation has shown to increase both the number and motility of sperm. L-Carnitine supplementation has also proved effective in the treatment of erectile dysfunction in certain groups of men, particularly those suffering with diabetes.

Anti-Aging
According to a report by the Linus Pauling Institute at Oregon State University, preliminary studies on rats indicates L-Carnitine supplementation may have a positive anti-aging effect. Improved systems include the heart, brain, skeletal system and muscles..

Weight Loss
Because L-Carnitine is essential for converting fat to energy, numerous products that contain the nutrient claim to increase energy and burn fat with Exercise, and especially cardio.

These are just a few added benifits...

I have been using L-Carnitine about 600mg/ml (still trying to figure out correct mixing procedures) for about a month now before I do morning cardio and with my slin before lifting. I seem to notice a surge of energy about half hour into my workouts and since nothing else has changed in my supp. protocal I think it may be the L-Carnitine.

Some complain about a burn when administered but, for me the burn sensation was slight in the beginning and I don't even feel it anymore.

It is a cheap extra supplement to add and if anything, has numerous other health benefits.

I have been using L-Carnitine about 600mg/ml (still trying to figure out correct mixing procedures) for about a month now before I do morning cardio and with my slin before lifting. I seem to notice a surge of energy about half hour into my workouts and since nothing else has changed in my supp. protocal I think it may be the L-Carnitine.

Some complain about a burn when administered but, for me the burn sensation was slight in the beginning and I don't even feel it anymore.

It is a cheap extra supplement to add and if anything, has numerous other health benefits.

I like L-carnitine injectable a lot. You only need to use it when dosing with slin. No problem using it pre-cardio, but it's not needed if using with slin.

I like L-carnitine injectable a lot. You only need to use it when dosing with slin. No problem using it pre-cardio, but it's not needed if using with slin.

Can you clarify this and back it up with some sort of proof at all, or is this just something you feel, or have heard?

Can you clarify this and back it up with some sort of proof at all, or is this just something you feel, or have heard?

To clarify, I am speaking directly towards a protocol using L-carnitine with insulin. Once in the mitochondria, the carnitine has a very long half life. Every other day with insulin will keep enough L-carnitine.

If I/you weren't using insulin, then I would dose every day.

Insulin increases the flow of carnitine into skeletal muscle.

Ok i misunderstood i thought u were saying it was worthless without slin use. Fwiw i always does E3D on or off slin and notice no difference.

Ok i misunderstood i thought u were saying it was worthless without slin use. Fwiw i always does E3D on or off slin and notice no difference.

oh no... I use when cutting both oral and injectble... I take every day without insulin.

E3d is cool too, probably exactly what you need. I do eod because when using slin, I use eod.

Male Sexual Health
Some studies show L-Carnitine supplementation may have positive results in treating male infertility and sexual dysfunction. In men with low sperm counts, supplementation has shown to increase both the number and motility of sperm. L-Carnitine supplementation has also proved effective in the treatment of erectile dysfunction in certain groups of men, particularly those suffering with diabetes.

Anti-Aging
According to a report by the Linus Pauling Institute at Oregon State University, preliminary studies on rats indicates L-Carnitine supplementation may have a positive anti-aging effect. Improved systems include the heart, brain, skeletal system and muscles..

Weight Loss
Because L-Carnitine is essential for converting fat to energy, numerous products that contain the nutrient claim to increase energy and burn fat with Exercise, and especially cardio.

These are just a few added benifits...
Just did first injection, It dosent hurt nearly as bad as people claim. You have to inject it very slowly, and at about a 45% angle. It has a mild sting, very mild, but nothing worth complaining about. It does give you an inital boost of energy. Im stoked, I just found the best thing for me as far as energy goes. IM caffeine sensitive, so thermogenics are not for me. This is perfect for pre-cardio!! Honestly I feel pretty damn good, no jitters, just a nice little boost of energy. Stylus is off to due cardio!!!!:yeahthat:

New pre-workout energy formula.
750 to 100omgs l-carnatine
5grams Of L-arginine
beta-alanine

If you are sensitive to caffeine.. jitters, irritable stomach.. nervousness.etc..
This combo is worth a shot. I cant take thermos, but I just do believe I found a perfect combo, listed above.

Last edited:
An interesting study on one of the bennies of Carnitine supplementation:

Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2006 Jul;38(7):1288-96.

Androgenic responses to resistance exercise: effects of feeding and L-carnitine.
Kraemer WJ, Spiering BA, Volek JS, Ratamess NA, Sharman MJ, Rubin MR, French DN, Silvestre R, Hatfield DL, Van Heest JL, Vingren JL, Judelson DA, Deschenes MR, Maresh CM.

Human Performance Laboratory, Department of Kinesiology, University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT 06269-1110, USA. [email protected]

Erratum in:

Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2006 Oct;38(10):1861.
Abstract
PURPOSE: The purpose of this investigation was to determine the effects of 3 wk of L-carnitine L-tartrate (LCLT) supplementation and post-resistance-exercise (RE) feeding on hormonal and androgen receptor (AR) responses.

METHODS: Ten resistance-trained men (mean+/-SD: age, 22+/-1 yr; mass, 86.3+/-15.3 kg; height, 181+/-11 cm) supplemented with LCLT (equivalent to 2 g of L-carnitine per day) or placebo (PL) for 21 d, provided muscle biopsies for AR determinations, then performed two RE protocols: one followed by water intake, and one followed by feeding (8 kcal.kg body mass, consisting of 56% carbohydrate, 16% protein, and 28% fat). RE protocols were randomized and included serial blood draws and a 1-h post-RE biopsy. After a 7-d washout period, subjects crossed over, and all experimental procedures were repeated.

RESULTS: LCLT supplementation upregulated (P<0.05) preexercise AR content compared with PL (12.9+/-5.9 vs 11.2+/-4.0 au, respectively). RE increased (P<0.05) AR content compared with pre-RE values in the PL trial only. Post-RE feeding significantly increased AR content compared with baseline and water trials for both LCLT and PL. Serum total testosterone concentrations were suppressed (P<0.05) during feeding trials with respect to corresponding water and pre-RE values. Luteinizing hormone demonstrated subtle, yet significant changes in response to feeding and LCLT.

CONCLUSION: In summary, these data demonstrated that: 1) feeding after RE increased AR content, which may result in increased testosterone uptake, and thus enhanced luteinizing hormone secretion via feedback mechanisms; and 2) LCLT supplementation upregulated AR content, which may promote recovery from RE.

PMID: 16826026 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Great stuff, awesome for enhanced insulin sensitivity. I'm going to brew up my own once i finish my bottles from PP it's cheap ass hell and very effective.

extreme peptides has it cheap as hell, and a good concentration as well.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131