over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

L-Carnitine with Insulin and Fat loss

that's an abrupt statement but def. noted!! Ya i do business with several pharmacies so i have easy access...
had my workout around 6 pm... heavy strong shoulder day today... pinned 10 IU gh today 5IU at 5am before fasted cardio and another 5 around noon... I'm trying to get my IGF to peak during my pm workout... I dont plan on running GH that high too much longer, only last week, this week and maybe 1-2 more weeks then back down to 2-4IU and continue cutting... just wanted to feel the difference as i've never previously went beyond 5!
got home around 8 had a protein shake with almond milk, 1/2 banana, 50grams protein TP choc penut cup, chocolate LBS's and penut butter (amazing shake). pinned 2iu slin and then right after 1gram of carnitine. i feel great today... no noticible difference than sans slin...
my pharmacist said 2IU was a very small dose!

It's not an abrupt statement, it really will kill u. Even 2 iu. You had ~20g carbs with it so you don't have much to worry about. Just make sure you eat when the second spike hits. I know people who do 2-3iu without carbs, that's where you have to be really careful.

BIG A

Sigh- Big A... do you mind posting about your protocol for insulin and reaching ketosis safely with insulin... I'm getting the impression no one will believe unless you put your word in.

Sigh- Big A... do you mind posting about your protocol for insulin and reaching ketosis safely with insulin... I'm getting the impression no one will believe unless you put your word in.

Who is in disbelief? I'm aware of his 3iu slin every 4 hours w/out carbs protocol... It's just very risky, especially if you are stupid.

Search...

I have no problem being called stupid in a passive aggressive manner (I don't know how BigA feels about it though ahahahhaa) :D MANY people on this board have done 1-2 iu on an empty stomach with their carnitine with no ill effects, that is VERY small dose for a grown male.

I will say this too- this thread is EXACTLY why SO MANY of the vets no longer post or have been posting so very little for awhile now... same thread, just a different title, again and again with same discussion. It's tiring man.

I have no problem being called stupid in a passive aggressive manner (I don't know how BigA feels about it though ahahahhaa) :D MANY people on this board have done 1-2 iu on an empty stomach with their carnitine with no ill effects, that is VERY small dose for a grown male.

I will say this too- this thread is EXACTLY why SO MANY of the vets no longer post or have been posting so very little for awhile now... same thread, just a different title, again and again with same discussion. It's tiring man.

Myosin was this directed at me, or him?

I'm on your side of the argument, for the record, which is why I asked if he had tried it, cause it doesn't sound like it.

hahaha...no

Myosin was this directed at me, or him?

I'm on your side of the argument, for the record, which is why I asked if he had tried it, cause it doesn't sound like it.

No my friend, directed at him, but thanks for asking... was nice of you :) didn't you notice I "liked" your comment? ;)

Last edited:
Have you tried it, or are you just guessing?

Yes, i use 1-2iu slin 3x/wk w/out carbs. I just wanted the OP to understand what he was getting himself in to and the potential risks. One minute he is asking for a "reliable domestic source" for slin, I tell him it's OTC. The same day he posts up that he went and picked some up. Just want to make sure no one is jumping the gun.

Yes, i use 1-2iu slin 3x/wk w/out carbs. I just wanted the OP to understand what he was getting himself in to and the potential risks. One minute he is asking for a "reliable domestic source" for slin, I tell him it's OTC. The same day he posts up that he went and picked some up. Just want to make sure no one is jumping the gun.

Hey man i honestly appreciate the earlier statement... It was direct, honest and true! I have been on this board for years, though i haven't posted too much... I have always shyed away from slin because i knew it was serious stuff and for the more advanced BB.
And from the thread i got an idea of how to keep it "safer" plus my business partner is an MD and i do business with the pharmacist who does tones of hormones so i got some tips from them...
But i will continue to research for other uses and more detail on how to safely run them!

I'd love if you could at least post a link...
Guys i tried doing a search and my time is somewhat limited... I sorted through lots and couldn't find the protocol or this content in an existing thread. I'd love to read up....
Thanks

Guys i tried doing a search and my time is somewhat limited... I sorted through lots and couldn't find the protocol or this content in an existing thread. I'd love to read up....
Thanks

I can't give much info on that. But I do know it's somewhat an old school method, since now we know that ketosis is not essential to begin the fat burning process. My slin/carnitine use is in compliance with the CPWO protocol found on datbtrue's forum. Just search his name and you should find it.

Thanks

Here is the protocol for Synthetine and Insulin that Big A was following, along with a link to the thread:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...synthetine-such-effective-fat-loss-aid-3.html

I am begining on Monday to experiment this way - 1ml/55lbs of bodyweight of synthetine, split into two doses per day. Each shot of synthetine will have 3IU of HumR added.
3IU has no sides and that is the standard dose every 4 hours to achieve ketosis anyway, without any sides.

Just usual diet. 3IU every 4 hours with zero carbs is used to get into ketosis with zero sides.

You will have ZERO sides from a 3IU insulin shot.

Many years ago, before I started using insulin, I saw one of the most renowned diabetic doctors - he told me that one would need 80IU+ per day for a long time to negatively affect the pancreas.

I've been doing 400mg/day Synthetine SQ, split into two daily shots, with 3iu HumR SQ with every shot.

Same 'diet' (read: crap food). Same irregular training. Lost so far two belt notches on my waist and vascularity has increased considerably. And it's been a month or so since I started it.

You just eat yoru normal diet. 3IU of insulin will not affect you negatively at all so you don't have to worry about carb intake.

Pride that helped a lot! it took me over to the thread in Dat's forum where i got an even better understanding of everything. thanks for sharing!

guys, found tons of info. Ordered everything for a home brew! 1 question, how long will my slin last in the fridge?? pharmacist says 30days... i call BS!!!

it is humulin-r 1,000iu

Also since i am on a very low carb diet and doing daily inj. of carnitine how is this supposed to work if each of my meals are less than 20 carbs? Do you all think Insulin inj. is the best way to work this???
if so, what is the protocol?

can some one PM me a sponsors info for insulin, domestic is best...

You need insulin spike to carry it into the cell, preferably within 10 minutes of injection, if you do the simple carb protocol, you need at least 75 grams of simple carbs, it works well, I have been using this protocol off and on for a couple of years, I don't like slin so I gotta go that route. Blessings friend. Minister.

bump if anyone knows how long an open insulin refrigerated is good for??

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws