over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

L-citrulline

I've been off tren for about two weeks, no more EQ (which was low dose)....I will say that I feel like my strength has stayed the same if not improved a little. I can say for sure since coming off Tren and DNP that my endurance is greatly improved. My pumps are insane....let's see where we are at in another month using citruline

Most of what you just described is the EQ lingering. I felt the effects and kept a similar look from EQ for a good 5-7mos. I was using citrulline malate daily in my pre workout @12g as well. I kept it in and the look eventually faded.

I doubt it since I was only using 200 mg of EQ. I just didn't have enough on hand at the time. I typically need 400 mg of EQ to notice anything. Also, it's def not one of those drugs that ever gives me strength gains.....NOT that you might be right.

Because most CM isn't actually bonded. Also, Malate really has no benefit for what we are trying to achieve with Citrulline.

I guess I just don't understand what you mean. It sounds like you disagree with yourself in your post.

I guess I just don't understand what you mean. It sounds like you disagree with yourself in your post.

What I mean is most Citrulline malate you get, isn't the bonded form. The reason you need citrulline malate bonded is because of dissociation. If its not bonded and just mixed, you're essentially only getting Citrulline and a pixie dust dose of magic acid. Real citrulline malate is a soluble salt and is what is used in citrulline malate studies.

So what I mean is, there is no real benefit to using CM versus L-Citrulline.

What I mean is most Citrulline malate you get, isn't the bonded form. The reason you need citrulline malate bonded is because of dissociation. If its not bonded and just mixed, you're essentially only getting Citrulline and a pixie dust dose of magic acid. Real citrulline malate is a soluble salt and is what is used in citrulline malate studies.

Gotcha, so just use l-citrulline.

What??? Have you ever heard of the krebs cycle? Why don't you source your citrulline malate from a reputable place that has malic acid bonded to citrulline?

Gotcha, so just use l-citrulline.

I would choose citrulline malate. There's a reason the the literature reflect what it does in studies.

What??? Have you ever heard of the krebs cycle? Why don't you source your citrulline malate from a reputable place that has malic acid bonded to citrulline?

Sure have. Have you seen the research on malic acid?

I’m not sure if you’re saying malic acid has benefit for ya or what, but citrulline is where we get the benefit and I’d rather spend money on L-citrulline than CM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure have. Have you seen the research on malic acid?

I’m not sure if you’re saying malic acid has benefit for ya or what, but citrulline is where we get the benefit and I’d rather spend money on L-citrulline than CM.

Yea but you said you’d rather spend the money on L-Citrulline based on the CM you’ve seen not being bonded in compared to L-Citrulline...

You didn’t answer about them being bonded and their benefit...

I think there’s a miscommunication here...

Yea but you said you’d rather spend the money on L-Citrulline based on the CM you’ve seen not being bonded in compared to L-Citrulline...

You didn’t answer about them being bonded and their benefit...

I think there’s a miscommunication here...

If bonded, you’re getting an adequate dose of malic acid. If it’s just mixed, you’re getting minimal malic acid.

That’s the answer you’re looking for unless I’m in lala land

If bonded, you’re getting an adequate dose of malic acid. If it’s just mixed, you’re getting minimal malic acid.

That’s the answer you’re looking for unless I’m in lala land

More looking for bonded CM vs your L-Citrulline?

Unless they’re the same and I’m missing something? Lol

Maybe I’m in Lala land? :eek: lol

Guys, what the hell is the issue? :confused: Citrulline Malate is what is used in the studies. Malic acid bound to citrulline. Malic acid is not expensive. The correct ratio is Citrulline 2 : Malic acid 1. They need to be bonded. Buy it from a good company or manufacturer that has bonded CM. :banghead: EASY. One manufacturer that you can buy direct from comes to mind and a great guy we all know runs it. :lightbulb:

Does any of you guys know if it causes any issues with the kidneys?

How much salt do you guys take pwo?

I use about 6-8g of citrulline malate 2:1

Just buy the two salts separate and adjust your ratio accordingly. Either bonded or blended, once the two salts are placed in water they'll dissociate anyway.

Guys, what the hell is the issue? :confused: Citrulline Malate is what is used in the studies. Malic acid bound to citrulline. Malic acid is not expensive. The correct ratio is Citrulline 2 : Malic acid 1. They need to be bonded. Buy it from a good company or manufacturer that has bonded CM. :banghead: EASY. One manufacturer that you can buy direct from comes to mind and a great guy we all know runs it. :lightbulb:

I love this post mate,

I went through reading all the first page posts, then got a 3rd way through 2nd page & completely threw-me off from reading anymore, saw some non-issue being manifested. Glad someone squared it off.

Just buy the two salts separate and adjust your ratio accordingly. Either bonded or blended, once the two salts are placed in water they'll dissociate anyway.

lol guys arguing about things they think they know

and then Stewie shows up :eek:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member