over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

L Dopa cured deca penis

I can also attest to the benefits of P5P

I have struggled for years with prolactin, this is a bad ass technique/agent to deploy.
Hello my friend. I just started on P5P. My recent blood work shows my prolactin at 15. High at labcorp is over 15.2 so I am very high normal. I am only using 200mg/week test cyp. E2 is in normal range. Over the past couple of months my libido disappeared and when I would orgasm it was very dull. I am hoping the P5P helps.

The problem with science is that many people are only looking at one angle. What you are missing in this equation is the relationship with elevated E2 on prolactin. High test/high E2 potentiates prolactin if unmitigated. For many, this is the culprit to their ED. So, while I agree with some of your points about DHN, I think you are posturing with throwing the word "science" around. Doesn't make your high test/low deca claim true. In fact, it backs up my claim that it is dependent on each person's response and body chemistry and what is out of balance. DHT? maybe. E2 and prolactin? Maybe. Get bloods and find out.
Totally agree here. Ed can have many causes and honestly people have perfect bloods and still claim deca does it to them (or a billion other things) so even mental or "feels" at play. That said there are some known relationships DHN/E2/Prolactin. Distorting any one of these heavily has the science on it. Might not affect some people or even be OPs cause but roll the dice and probability increases. I don't think that's arguable.

While I use deca a lot with great E2 and numbers and equal or better test, still has a slight negative impact even at a low dose. Just me these days. Totally livable thought.

Strictly speaking of DA's, a long time ago I used to get Bromocriptine straight from the pharmacy.
Caber makes me feel meh. Prami is literally rat poison for my own chemistry. Just awful.
On Bromocriptine I was on top of the world: happy, energetic, horny, focused. Zero sides at 2,5mg/day besides a very slight drop in appetite.

TRT dose of test, Deca at 125mg/week still kicks my ass. I need an alternate for joint pain or may just give this L dopa a try

Have you had it tested? How do you know it's mixed or is completely deca? Are you assuming it must be deca because it gave you erection issues? Just commenting because posts like this always jump out at me. Many compounds could potentially give someone ED and for various reasons as well.

Regarding prolactin I use P5P. Although I did find a bunch of prami tabs the other day. Prami can be crazy so it's always best to start super slow. Caber is usually more user friendly but that can be crazy as well for some and I see a few people have already mentioned as such in this thread. These drugs are definitely not be taken lightly. OP I would recommend upping your test a little and maybe adding in some masteron as well.
This!
Masteron with Deca!

How much l dopa did you take? Recently got fake primo probably mixed with or completely deca and on top of all the issues deca gives me I can't keep an erection either. Of course I stopped already but in the meantime I'd like to try the dopa.
Same issue, my mast was mixed with or entirely deca. I took caber and holy hell I’m close to psychotic, anyone know any ways to get back to normal after too much caber?

i also wonder if guys need to dose something like 5htp ?

i just started taking 5htp a week ago and out of nowhere random night time wood and morning wood returned.

This!
Masteron with Deca!
Think proviron would have the same effect?
i also wonder if guys need to dose something like 5htp ?

i just started taking 5htp a week ago and out of nowhere random night time wood and morning wood returned.
I think you're onto something, probably has to do with with the seretonin displacing dopamine, those of us who get really shitty sides from cabergoline has something to do with too much dopamine in certain areas. I know with 5htp usage, too little dopamine can become a problem down the road.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131