over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

L-Glutathione

animal71

Banned
Wanted to know how many of you have used L-Glutathione as a detox or cleanse? and were you using it like a full body cleanse or just organ cleanse? What was your dosage? and did you see results?

I personally used it alone felt a bit better more energy but higher doses. When in a supplement stack wasn't sure if it was working well or not, maybe other supps overshadowed it.

We have a new article on evo about L-Glutathione, let me know what you guys think:
L-Glutathione - Evolutionary.org

I was under the assumption that glutathione cannot be utilized by the body if ingested orally. So you must iv it or some also administer it I'm a few times a week.

I myself have been doing a 100mg shot I'm 2/3 times a week and overall I feel great, even with a shitty immune system I haven't gotten sick even though there has been several nasty viruses that have been going around

I know that NAC CONVERTS TO glutathione in the body but like I said I am under the assumption that any oral glutathione supplement will not work.

But I could be wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

L-glutathione is the body's primary antioxidant. The overall top food for maximizing your glutathione is a high quality whey protein isolate. Whey provides extremely large concentrations of all the key amino acids for glutathione production (cysteine, glycine and glutamate) and contains a unique cysteine residue (glutamylcysteine) that is highly bioactive in its affinity for converting to glutathione.

I am not saying replace all your regular whole food protein in your diet with whey protein or anything like that but I think 1-2 servings of a whey protein supplement 1-2 times per day is a great addition to any diet plan.

I was under the assumption that glutathione cannot be utilized by the body if ingested orally. So you must iv it or some also administer it I'm a few times a week.

I myself have been doing a 100mg shot I'm 2/3 times a week and overall I feel great, even with a shitty immune system I haven't gotten sick even though there has been several nasty viruses that have been going around

I know that NAC CONVERTS TO glutathione in the body but like I said I am under the assumption that any oral glutathione supplement will not work.

But I could be wrong

Are you shooting l-glut iv? :eek:

not getting this stuff in is like not changing your A/C filter or brushing your teeth. especially if you are using AAS

I use 600mg a week inject intramuscular it keeps the liver and kidneys clean it's a great anti aging drug

Sublingual (orobuccal) reduced glutathione has been shown to exert high bioavailability.

Been dosing this method off and on for close to a year.

This is just another reason why I feel it is important to use N2Guard year round and not just when using oral steroids. There are so many toxins around us that we can really use the extra help getting rid of these things. Really nice detailed write up Steve.

But I could be wrong

That's actually very interesting information. We'll use this to research and add to the article and update on bioavailability. :D

Glut

This compound is very interesting and proposes to have amazing benefits (tons) throughout the body. The anit-aging benefits are my main interest.

Glut is great stuff. We have both oral and injectable form pharmacy and I must admit injectable is better. It simply seems like it starts working faster and more potently. Anyways, pharma gluthatione is a must during long cycles or as a part of PCT.

I use 600mg a week inject intramuscular it keeps the liver and kidneys clean it's a great anti aging drug

Ditto. 6-800. Basically EOD sub Q in the evening

600 mg a week works perfect I've not had bad test results since using it and I've been on non stop for almost 2 years now. My bikini girls use it and b12 weekly they love the boost

600 mg a week works perfect I've not had bad test results since using it and I've been on non stop for almost 2 years now. My bikini girls use it and b12 weekly they love the boost

I took a little b12 and my results came back too high doc said to back off if I was supplementing within vitamins. Scared to take it now lol

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner