over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

L-Glutathione

600 mg a week works perfect I've not had bad test results since using it and I've been on non stop for almost 2 years now. My bikini girls use it and b12 weekly they love the boost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is this several Ccs IM? Mine only comes 200mg/ml so it would be a 3cc at once IM if I did it that way. I thought it had a fairly short half life. Doc advised me to do it at least EOD.

Believe me with 600 mg of glutathione a week you Do Not need any n2 guard or herbs or anything else my liver and kidneys come back perfect just running two shots a week and I'm old and was even drinking alcohol some a while back that's why I started it. Since I've stopped all alcohol use and do not condone it at all while using steroids

Is this several Ccs IM? Mine only comes 200mg/ml so it would be a 3cc at once IM if I did it that way. I thought it had a fairly short half life. Doc advised me to do it at least EOD.

Yes 3 cc/ml a week. I do mine sub Q. Can't go wrong with EOD dosing with Glut.

I took a little b12 and my results came back too high doc said to back off if I was supplementing within vitamins. Scared to take it now lol

How much were you using?

I have had great results using 200 mg/ml glutathione reduced intramuscular. frequency was EOD for 600 mg per week.

Not alot of long term studies performed on glutathione in terms of effects.

Feel more energized, sleep better, and get over colds and illness much faster.

First time using I had herx reaction and wasn't properly hydrated. More water and Activated carbon and/or bentonite clay help remove toxins so they aren't recirculated with bile during Glutathione therapy. Some things the dr won't tell you.

Yes 3 cc/ml a week. I do mine sub Q. Can't go wrong with EOD dosing with Glut.

How was the pip? being sulfur based compound there is inflammation associated with its use.

Thanks for sharing, learned new things already being here1:lightbulb:

Its stored in the liver but since we train so often our bodies are full of free radicals and it can be depleted quickly until your body makes more. So EOD makes perfect sense. Thanks for sharing

How was the pip? being sulfur based compound there is inflammation associated with its use.

Thanks for sharing, learned new things already being here1:lightbulb:

It stings a little and sometimes there is tiny p.i.p...its hit or miss really.

Didn't wanna make a new thread I just bought some on ebay I just wanted to make sure this was the right stuff to inject IM with my synthetine regimen:

[ame=http://www.ebay.com/itm/281938937982?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT]SUPER LIPOSOMAL GLUTATHIONE total 24,000mg LIQUID NON-GMO SOY FREE BOTTLE 2019 | eBay[/ame]

Thanks fells, just want to be sure.

I dont know about that stuff man. I use Veteran supplies from this board.

I have some coming. I'll update once I start administration

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

This looks like an oral product. I wouldn't inject this stuff.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
With at least one spnsor here who is as trusted as they get , I would never order anything, especially an injectable from anyone in eBay.

Cmon dude. Use your head. This is right on the page you linked too.

Suggested Use
Shake lightly before each use. On an empty stomach or between meals, fill 1 tsp nearly full and mix in 1 oz of water, juice or take directly in mouth. Take away from food by at least 15 minutes. Given the potent taste of glutathione, it is best to mix in juice. Use as directed by your healthcare provider.

Do NOT inject that shit.

Sent from my VS990 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Last edited:
:banghead:

Thanks guys

Started last week at 100mg eod. Feeling some mental clarity and some increased energy. Going up to 200 mg eod starting next week.
My wife is on same protocol and loves it!

original pharmacy grade Gluthatione like TAD-600 taht we have and use is simply awesome. Both in cycle as well as as a parto of PCT or even later on just for general health benefits.
It is one of the most powerful antioxidants and it really makes your body get rid of toxins quick and the feeling you have during the course of TAD-600 can be compared to none. Personally I use it during heavier cycles and always once I finish them.
Along with injectable vit C, B12, L-Carnitine etc it is one of the best products to rejuvenate your body and get rid of all the shit that we use or eat:)

I take ester C a few times a day but would be interested in injectable C. How do you use it?

I just started injectable glut that I bought from a vet site. It's 200mg an Ml and I take like 3 mls once or twice a week when I remember with b12, i would take less more often but forget. Not sure if I notice any difference.

I also have l carnitine from the same vet site but don't notice anything, so I'll try the synthetic brand a again next time, could have sworn I felt a little something from the Synthek brand like spontaneous morning erections or spontstious erections which I stopped getting at a young age.

does glut help with adrenals? With out stims I get fat and slow and lethargic. Can't even take 25 mcg of T3 with out getting lethargic, which I gues is t3 binding to all my cortisol. I remember it was making my T3 pool while I was taking T3.

Anyway went off on tangents but what can I expect from glut? And C?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws