over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

L. Rea 4 weeks on 4 weeks off cycles

I like the idea and will have to try something like this is the near future

Ya scrap that, I thought it was a 4 week blast 4 week cruise. Never mind I don't come off

6 week blasts with shorts esters, followed by 6 week cruises on TRT...none of this coming off shit

Experimented much with 2 weeks on/ 4 weeks off. Purportedly your body will start shutting down natural production after 14 days...so you use prop compounds along with oral if you choose. Last inject is on day 12 so that you are pretty much clean by day 14.

Yes, don't really notice much until day 5-7 but even when stopping it feels as if 'on' for another two weeks. No shutdown; no loss of gains (albeit small).

Don't knock it till you try it. Won't work for everyone and won't butter everyone's bread.

I was thinking about trying this what were your gains like and what were your doses/compounds? I was reading about people doing the 2 on 2 off for a couple cycles then having 4 weeks off. wonder if you used hcg could you do 2 on 2 off all year with out effecting the hpta much.

obviously wouldn't get massive gains but I don't plan on stepping on stage, and keeping my hpta functioning normal is important

Anyone tried these? read his book building the perfect beast and these type of cycles seems to be reasonable, it keeps high androgen sensitivity and enough time off to kerp health in check
well it seems from the responses here that no one has read the book, I read it years ago and tried it for a bit and liked it but got with some prep guys and they wanted me to do something different. the idea behind it is pretty solid it you do the cycles in certain order, I would do the androgen phase, then anabolic phase, then recovery phase. so
phase 1
1. 10 days of test enanthate at 1.cc daily ( for very advanced guys)
2. 10 days nothing
3. 10 days of deca or eq at 1cc. daily (for very advanced guys)
4. 10 days nothing and start phase two (during the 10 days of nothing)

phase 2.
30 days of slin and gh, and small amount of t3. while doing this test and deca levels are falling to damn near nothing towards the end of phase two

phase 3.
30 days recovery phase of clomid, and nolvadex and something to lower cortisol.

back to phase 1. and repeat cycle.

well it seems from the responses here that no one has read the book, I read it years ago and tried it for a bit and liked it but got with some prep guys and they wanted me to do something different. the idea behind it is pretty solid it you do the cycles in certain order, I would do the androgen phase, then anabolic phase, then recovery phase. so
phase 1
2. 10 days nothing

phase 2.
30 days of slin and gh, and small amount of t3. while doing this test and deca levels are falling to damn near nothing towards the end of phase two

phase 3.

Very interesting

I've done shorter cycles (6on/6+off) and to be honest I didn't like the ups/downs and I'm not convinced that blasting and going off is healthier than a lower moderate dose long term.

phase 1
2. 10 days nothing

phase 2.

phase 3.

What did u use as ur cortisol drug?

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

Curious how someone can put a time limit on a cycle? And for what reason? Health? Who's health? Who says 4 weeks is the "lucky number" to stay healthy.. Coming OFF is ideal for who?

And yeah I'm sure that things like EQ will be out within 4 weeks. I mean right? There's no such thing as half life's or anything...

Person 1:
Blasts on 250mg
After 4 weeks still has 62.5mg circulating assuming 14 day half life.

Person 2:
Blasts on 2500mg
After 4 weeks still has 625mg circulating - same assumption for ester length.

Is this REALLY coming OFF?....

phase 1
2. 10 days nothing

phase 2.

phase 3.

Thanks,Brad.
This pretty much sums what is written in hundred pages in his book forbthose who has no idea how exactly he structures his cycles.
How long have you beenbdoing this? What were the results?
Curious how someone can put a time limit on a cycle? And for what reason? Health? Who's health? Who says 4 weeks is the "lucky number" to stay healthy.. Coming OFF is ideal for who?

And yeah I'm sure that things like EQ will be out within 4 weeks. I mean right? There's no such thing as half life's or anything...

Person 1:
Blasts on 250mg
After 4 weeks still has 62.5mg circulating assuming 14 day half life.

Person 2:
Blasts on 2500mg
After 4 weeks still has 625mg circulating - same assumption for ester length.

Is this REALLY coming OFF?....

L Rea explains half lifes a little bit differently...
For example - test enanthate half life is 8 days
1/2 time of compounds half life it reaches its peak in the blood that means if you inject 250mg test ent after 4 days it reaches max concentration in the blood, not the first second or whatever day
In the second part of compounds half life it clears up from the blood that means after 8 days there is no test ent in the blood

What did u use as ur cortisol drug?

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

1. vitamin c post workout
2. used Phosphatidyl Serine
3. Rhodiola Rosea

or i just buy now brand "super cortisol support"

Those style cycles remind Me of the Borresson stuff day1-10, 11-20,21-30 off repeat

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws