over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

L. Rea Cycles

They are interesting books , but the information just doesn't pan out to be applied practically. He references some studies to try and back up his theories and it looks appealing on paper, but I be damn if I try a dnp/insulin cycle.

Pretty much my thoughts.

I skimmed the book and remember thinking there was no way I'd put my self through that level of AAS abuse to get even bigger than the traditional methods of cycling and basic compounds eating and training got me to 312 after less than a decade of training at the time I skimmed it.

I see pro prep cycles all the time form "GURUS" that are paid in the thousands to do this and it makes me laugh a bit and then a bit sad cause people are paying for wirdy birdy shit.

In these days of thightened control and supply people should worry abouit the quality of their products instead of how many mls and compouds they can throw deep into their muscles.

Seriously get off your soapbox. I know you've been around for a while and I am not trying to offend you here but enough is enough already. We know you dont like black market UG gear, or mex gear or any gear that isnt coming out of a licensed pharm. Ok we get that. For the 1000th time. Move on. Your not going to change peoples minds. If we lived in a perfect world we would all have access to ample supplies of organon, schering, steris, and upjohn coming out of our ears. But we don't. The government has made that impossible for some so we have to make do with what we have and to be honest there are some Ug labs that are good. I was a fan of mex gear before that went to hell. It isnt all dangerous poision like you would like to have us all believe. If I didnt know better and you were some regular joe member, with all the bashing you do I would say you have some sort of hidden financial agenda.

I know your a vet and a mod and all that but seriously we get you dont like Ug gear or any gear for that matter that isnt pharm grade. No need to make you opinion known on every 15 seconds. Like I said I am not trying to offend of start and arguement or anything but please every post doesnt have to be about you dislike of black market gear. We have what we have and we have to make do.

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming!

Seriously get off your soapbox. I know you've been around for a while and I am not trying to offend you here but enough is enough already. We know you dont like black market UG gear, or mex gear or any gear that isnt coming out of a licensed pharm. Ok we get that. For the 1000th time. Move on. Your not going to change peoples minds. If we lived in a perfect world we would all have access to ample supplies of organon, schering, steris, and upjohn coming out of our ears. But we don't. The government has made that impossible for some so we have to make do with what we have and to be honest there are some Ug labs that are good. I was a fan of mex gear before that went to hell. It isnt all dangerous poision like you would like to have us all believe. If I didnt know better and you were some regular joe member, with all the bashing you do I would say you have some sort of hidden financial agenda.

I know your a vet and a mod and all that but seriously we get you dont like Ug gear or any gear for that matter that isnt pharm grade. No need to make you opinion known on every 15 seconds. Like I said I am not trying to offend of start and arguement or anything but please every post doesnt have to be about you dislike of black market gear. We have what we have and we have to make do.

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming!
O BOY! let me grab a cup of coffee and a nice comfy seat and sit back and enjoy the show.;jumping-s

No, there isnt going to be any drama because I didn't mean it as a personal attack on him, just exasperation at the fact of what i read constantly from his posts. He has every right to say what he wants and I have every equal right to voice my displeasure as long as it is done in a nice way. I didnt call him any names, or say anything nasty towards him.. I just stated enough was enough and I was tired of reading what seems like every post he makes regarding AAS is crap , dirty, junk or whatever. Its his opinon and he is entitled to it but at the same time I havea right to not like it and disagree and voice my displeasure and exasperation with it, as long as it is done in a way that doesnt personally attack anybody.

No, there isnt going to be any drama because I didn't mean it as a personal attack on him, just exasperation at the fact of what i read constantly from his posts. He has every right to say what he wants and I have every equal right to voice my displeasure as long as it is done in a nice way. I didnt call him any names, or say anything nasty towards him.. I just stated enough was enough and I was tired of reading what seems like every post he makes regarding AAS is crap , dirty, junk or whatever. Its his opinon and he is entitled to it but at the same time I havea right to not like it and disagree and voice my displeasure and exasperation with it, as long as it is done in a way that doesnt personally attack anybody.

So whats your thoughts about L Rea and the information in his books.

I think the man is knowledgeable and knows what he's talking about.
I read both of his books and found them informative.

So whats your thoughts about L Rea and the information in his books.

To be honest. L Rea makes cycles sound and look more complicated than they are. That and his cycles are for the fool hardy in my book. With AAS unless your a pro less equal more.

Ryce,

You've been on this board and others for only 6 months and at first I held myself back from responding because although a lot of your posts seemed very "holier than thou", you weren't saying anything extraordinarily incorrect or biased. But there's no need to read between the lines of what a well respected veteran like Massive G wrote.

All he wanted to do was say there's no need to complicate cycles nor put yourself in harms way, nor depend on a guru to tell you how to take steroids. It's not hard, it just takes patience and a willingness to get everything correct.

If anyone has an agenda, it's not Massive G, and he deserves much more respect than you're giving him here. As much as you're entitled to your opinion, he's entitled to continue to voice his.

Don't use "we" in your posts. You're speaking for yourself only, and the only person who has a problem with Massive G.

Respectfully, if you don't have anything to contribute to the thread other than an attack, I'd rather you not post. Thanks.

Ryce,

You've been on this board and others for only 6 months and at first I held myself back from responding because although a lot of your posts seemed very "holier than thou", you weren't saying anything extraordinarily incorrect or biased. But there's no need to read between the lines of what a well respected veteran like Massive G wrote.

All he wanted to do was say there's no need to complicate cycles nor put yourself in harms way, nor depend on a guru to tell you how to take steroids. It's not hard, it just takes patience and a willingness to get everything correct.

If anyone has an agenda, it's not Massive G, and he deserves much more respect than you're giving him here. As much as you're entitled to your opinion, he's entitled to continue to voice his.

Don't use "we" in your posts. You're speaking for yourself only, and the only person who has a problem with Massive G.

Respectfully, if you don't have anything to contribute to the thread other than an attack, I'd rather you not post. Thanks.

Well then. I guess I've been put in my place!:rolleyes:

As long as there are posts like this http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36549 ironically it's from the original poster of the thread I will stay on my soapbox -people are getting sick and infections and abcesses all the time test flu solvent fever or what not-and it doesn't have to be when they can simply educate themselves on (what) they are using and if unsure dliute heat and sterile filter in a sterile vial.

While one can't ensure the potency, they certainly can ensure that their oil is now bacteria/particulate free and (should) now be a lower solvent level and have a chance of cycling incident free.

I am certainly no hippocrite and definitely not against gear use and we aren't stuck with what we have as people can educate themselves and clean up and further process their gear so that it is safer and they aren't sick all the time.

It only took me one shot of 3 cc's of QV Vet Enanthate 250 mg/ml from the 50 ml vial and a week long solvent flu that resulted to convince me I needed to do something about it. But I see people inject again and again and again after they know the stuff is going to inflame them and make them "sick".
Who wants to be all achy breaky when they are cycling?? You sure can't gain effeciently that way.

To help people with experience and knowledge-that's the agenda behind my posts, that and trying to keep people lower dosing and some longevity in this sport. I don't think I am sending the wrong message especially from the PM's I get.

Ryce if you knew Massive G's career (which is directly related to the subject on hand....but he makes no money from what he is saying in this thread in the least) or what he has seen personally that can happen infection wise you would be singing a different tune.

Lets say you have seen 10 friends take pharm clenbuterol and 10 friends take research chemical clenbuterol and 5 of those 10 friends who took research chemical clenbuterol (which is usually made as a bathtub brew with no controls at all) died of heart attacks because bathtub benny who was making it forgot to dilute and made it 600 mcg per ml instead of 60mcg per ml......do you think maybe that would warrant you to come on a board and say "guys I would be very careful with research chemical clenbuterol"

i.e. this is where MG is coming from in parallel

MG has seen infections turn systemic at their worst (which he has told us mods at intensemuscle but obviously cant talk about openly) ....his opinion/advice should be noted

Agreed....

Ryce if you knew Massive G's career (which is directly related to the subject on hand....but he makes no money from what he is saying in this thread in the least) or what he has seen personally that can happen infection wise you would be singing a different tune.

Lets say you have seen 10 friends take pharm clenbuterol and 10 friends take research chemical clenbuterol and 5 of those 10 friends who took research chemical clenbuterol (which is usually made as a bathtub brew with no controls at all) died of heart attacks because bathtub benny who was making it forgot to dilute and made it 600 mcg per ml instead of 60mcg per ml......do you think maybe that would warrant you to come on a board and say "guys I would be very careful with research chemical clenbuterol"

MG has seen infections turn systemic at their worst (which he has told us mods at intensemuscle but obviously cant talk about openly) ....his opinion/advice should be noted

There has to be a voice of reason in this game.

MG and DC represent that.

If not, how many guys (young kids mostly) would be shooting 2000mg a week of *insert unknown compound here* with no regard to what it is they are actually shooting or even why they're shooting it to begin with.

Pertaining to the UG Vs Human grade real pharma products, I am 100% with Massive G.

I know of lots of people when offered the choice between Pharma grade and UG, they pick the UG because it's cheaper.

Now if you only have access to UG then I can understand, you don't have a choice.

But for those who don't want to pay a little extra and get the real deal, I think they are simply retarded.

When injecting UG you don't know what the fuck you are injecting. Even if you made the shit yourself, how the fuck do you know that the powder you acquired is what it is.

People who are using UG are taking a very big health risk doing so.

Granted there are many good UG gear out there, but with UG you can never be 100% sure of sterility, potency or authenticity.

If you can get your hands on the real deal, then you should get it even if it costs a little more, otherwise you are gambling with your health and possibly your life.

LOL

O BOY! let me grab a cup of coffee and a nice comfy seat and sit back and enjoy the show.;jumping-s

oh well B-BOY it's better that it went this way, that's one of the reasons we like this board so much.

I agree with you on the clenbuterol. And like I said in one of my earlier posts. I am not trying to attack massive g personally. He has a right to his opinon and its a very valid one. Nobody is denying that. Some UG labs are total crap and are very dangerous. That is a fact i agree with you on but its not all bad. There some very good UG labs out there. Mex gear was good. People got infections, test or sust flu etc, abcess whatever from mex gear and UG gear and thats true but I got an abcess in 2000 from mex sustanon preloads when I used them and my injection techniques are flawless and spotless. I just do not agree that all mex gear (used to be) and all UG gear is bad.

As long as there are posts like this http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36549 ironically it's from the original poster of the thread I will stay on my soapbox -people are getting sick and infections and abcesses all the time test flu solvent fever or what not-and it doesn't have to be when they can simply educate themselves on (what) they are using and if unsure dliute heat and sterile filter in a sterile vial.

While one can't ensure the potency, they certainly can ensure that their oil is now bacteria/particulate free and (should) now be a lower solvent level and have a chance of cycling incident free.

I am certainly no hippocrite and definitely not against gear use and we aren't stuck with what we have as people can educate themselves and clean up and further process their gear so that it is safer and they aren't sick all the time.

It only took me one shot of 3 cc's of QV Vet Enanthate 250 mg/ml from the 50 ml vial and a week long solvent flu that resulted to convince me I needed to do something about it. But I see people inject again and again and again after they know the stuff is going to inflame them and make them "sick".
Who wants to be all achy breaky when they are cycling?? You sure can't gain effeciently that way.

To help people with experience and knowledge-that's the agenda behind my posts, that and trying to keep people lower dosing and some longevity in this sport. I don't think I am sending the wrong message especially from the PM's I get.

Like I said I am not attacking you personally. Just tired of the constant chirping. Your right on what you say I never said you weren't and the points you make here are very valid its just enough of it sometimes. I do have to question why you used 3 cc's of QV enanthat in one shot. Especially out of the 50ml vials which were know to have high BA content. More so than the normal 10mL vials. For a guy of your knowlegde and status on these boards I find it very foolish that you would do something like this.

Thats like taking 2 cc's of Denkall test 400 and asking why you cant move your arm or quad or whereever because of the searing pain and then go on a crusade to bash all mex gear. Was all mex gear great? No. Was it all terrible? No. Some where better than others. But it was standard knowledge that mex gear had higher than normal levels of BA. From TTokkyo cyp and sust to Qv test enanthate to sydgroup suspension it all hurt. People knew that but it didnt make it a bad product. People always complained the found flaoties in their brovel test. I have used my faor share of brovel test and I have to be truthful when I say I never once had and black speck or floatie in my brovel test. Ever. Sometimes I think people make that up just to have something to talk about. I am not saying it hasnt ever happened but of all the brovel test I have come across in my lifetime and its alot, I never had that happen.

We'll just drop this. You have your opinon which is vaild and good and I commend you for taking the time out to try to educate people into not having some problems health wise with unsterile gear and what not. Very commendable but the constant bashing is just a little much. In my opinon.

Just remeber 70% of the worlds raw medicine comes from china. It is what it is. Even the big pharmas get thier raws from FDA approved vendors in China. And you have no idea what the factories of those FDA approved vendors look like. If you think they are spotless like in the movies..ha ha think again. Good luck to you on your crusade. No hard feelings and like I said I meant no disrespect in my original post.

Just remeber 70% of the worlds raw medicine comes from china. It is what it is. Even the big pharmas get thier raws from FDA approved vendors in China. QUOTE]

Wow, is that really true? I guess it doesn't surprise me if its true. Do you have a link to where you may have read or heard this. Just curious....

It has happened, in the late 90s a well know UG lab that was knocking out a large range of products.

Bathtub Benny LOL that was making the dbol, he reached for the clenbuterol powder instead of the dbol. Making each clen tab 5mg, there was 1 death in the UK. One person I know personally was admitted to hospital.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws