M

Mr Pickels

its on all the other boards...

qbert post on meso.
From meso

Date: 09/11/03 05:04 AM
Author: Q
Subject: busted

I just got out today on $50k bail. My family posted the bail for me through a bail bond's man.. i got the 10% offer and my family had to put down $5000. i wanted to come and post so everyone would have a heads up. They gave me a controlled delivery on monday. They searched my apt and took about 20k in cash, all my WU slips, all my gear equalling i would say close to 30k, they took my tower, printer and scanner.. i guess they took everything that had memory, BUT I HAD CYBER-SCRUB on my computer and all my emails were overseas, so i doubt they have been compromised. Basically i am ****ED right now. I have lost everything!

As per other BDL remailers. Basically we all went down these past 2 weeks!!! They raided the BDL warehouse and got ALL the remailers info.

Edge WAS BUSTED.. he is in Texas. He got busted this week too. His brother called my cell and left a mesg. My brother had my cell and told me about it all when i called collect from jail. That is all the details i have on edge so far, but he has not made bail yet.

Landfill i have no idea who he is. He is NOT me nor edge. I have never dealt with him.

GY i THINK but am not sure was also arrested. I know he never has anything on him, so i am not sure how they got him, but i really do NOT know the full story. Sorry bros.

Queengh, i do NOT know at all. I think he is one of GY's boys. I think they are affiliated but i am not sure.

I am not sure of much right now, other than i am totally ****ed. I am so sorry to all my bros. I wish i could do something for you all. This ****ing lawyer wants a $5000 retainer that takes me til inditement. Then trial costs more. I have lost my job. I have no idea what to do for money at this point. I had to quit this semester of school and will be moving back home with my family as i can't afford the rent or school right now, NYC is NOT cheap.

I don't know what else to say, but wanted to let you all know what was happening.

I really DON'T want to be on the boards much and i am sure meso is NOT a safe place either. But as soon as i hear anything on edge or GY i will try to post some info.

To all my friends, i love you guys, some of you have been like family to me and it hurts me so much to have to deal with this bullshit and not be able to come through for you guys. These feds need to clean the streets of herion and crack dealers and leave the roids alone. OR arrest another damn terrorist but instead they ruin a ****ing 22 yr old kids life. i know i am responsible, You pay to play, but i can't help but be so frustrated at all the bullshit in the world and i get arrested for roids. not to mention half the damn police force and feds are on them also. ****ing bullshit!!!

i will try to post again in the next day or two. i am so sorry.

SUCKS ASS!!!!!!!

I went through this shit too.

Last edited:
it's true too unfortunately.

Horrible news and tragedy for those involved. Some known 'names' were taken down-sucks for everyone. :( :mad:

Shit !

And early report were this was a fake msg ?

Is this MEX-EDGE ?

Winston

This is starting to smell like bullshit. Got pretty good info that GY, mexedge, and Qbert are all the same guy, just different alias'. GY has been called a scammer before, and has had a few different handles in the past.

Same data here wolverine - starting to look like scamming. Have to let things unfold a little further to know better....

DrG

hmm, i can't remember who said it, but someone was warning guys about GY alot over at Meso, said he used to be called bainhead and once a scammer always a scammer.... i never dealt with GY, so i didnt really pay attention to who said it.

something does smell fishy here, and this time it's not my feet.

JW

Qbert was a guy at columbia... they did work together and may have been related... who knows in this wierd lifestyle. Gy wasn't brought in on charges but had his bail revoked therefore he is back in jail. this is their way of trying to get him to talk I assume.

I was there when IVAN went through his ordeal...I am sure some of the people on these boards that are close to you can help you??

BE SAFE EVERYONE

saint808 said:
Qbert was a guy at columbia... they did work together and may have been related... who knows in this wierd lifestyle.

I think you have a few guys mixed up here. GY/qbert/edge = same 1 or 2 people with same supply line and shared customer base. Columbia crew is NOT related (other side of the country-- literally).

saint808 said:
Gy wasn't brought in on charges but had his bail revoked therefore he is back in jail. this is their way of trying to get him to talk I assume.

Is this possible? How does one have bail revoked without being charged with a crime? EXAMPLE: Mister Local Cop comes over and takes me in for theft of my neighbor's bass boat. I am not charged with the crime, but somehow I am arraigned in front of a judge that revokes my bail? Wouldn't the judge kinda "request" that I was arrested and charged with a crime PRIOR to holding me in jail? Wouldn't a loss of freedom HAVE TO be predicated on an arrest? Maybe not so in Hong Kong.......

Very confused here ?!.....
zilla

zilla said:

I think you have a few guys mixed up here. GY/qbert/edge = same 1 or 2 people with same supply line and shared customer base. Columbia crew is NOT related (other side of the country-- literally).

Is this possible? How does one have bail revoked without being charged with a crime? EXAMPLE: Mister Local Cop comes over and takes me in for theft of my neighbor's bass boat. I am not charged with the crime, but somehow I am arraigned in front of a judge that revokes my bail? Wouldn't the judge kinda "request" that I was arrested and charged with a crime PRIOR to holding me in jail? Wouldn't a loss of freedom HAVE TO be predicated on an arrest? Maybe not so in Hong Kong.......

Very confused here ?!.....
zilla

he was waiting on trial for possesion from a prior and when they found out that there may be a connection they revoked the bail he was on.

Saint, I think you are missing the point here. Once again:

GY = Qbert = mexedge

it is impossible for him to be posting from a jail cell. It is just another scam.

GY was shady but always came through for me but ive heard he was a selective scammer and I never placed a huge order with him so maybe thats why he never scammed me. who knows.

i dont know if anyone is sure he got busted but thats the way it looks. even if noone got busted their is some shady stuff going on here and a lot of good guys r gonna lose money

i have been looking into this for a board member and there is nothing that is concrete about what happened..if anything.. it looks like time will tell what happened..the problem with the majority of these busts is the idea of "too much attention". i like md and the mag has come a long way but, when ya flip it open and he is raving about how great this or that underground gear is..it is only a matter of time. it takes very little time before someone will talk and tell of how to get these "great" products..romano is a great writer but, he need not worry living in mexico about his supply of goodies..if he gives a damn at all about us "brothers in iron" he should stop bringing the unwanted attention to these ug products..again, he gest his shit legal living mexico..some of us have to jump through some hoops to get stuff..but, giving publicity cuts both ways. it is great for the manufacture but, it brings alot of unwanted attention.. it should stop. again, i am not blaming romano for anything but, you know the "big brother" would rather have the charges being the manufacture and distribution of a illegal product than just distribution..so they will watch those reviews with a little more..well..enthusiasm.. i am just using him as a example..but, i wish it would stop.. :confused:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear