over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LA Bust

JAG

FOUNDING Member
Registered
Found this posted by newsbc:

Here's the news report sounds from the tab colours and powder that the shipment wasn't from the Arab in China.

$40,000 in steroids seized; trainer held
CORONA: Customs officials intercept a package. That find leads to a police search and the arrest.

12/17/2002

By STEFANIE FRITH
THE PRESS-ENTERPRISE

CORONA - A 23-year-old bodybuilder will be arraigned today on charges that he imported and sold thousands of dollars' worth of steroids, police said.

Nicholes xxxxxx of Corona was arrested by police Friday after agents of the U.S. Customs Service intercepted a package from China filled with 500 grams of liquid and powder steroids, Corona Sgt. Jerry Rodriguez said. An inspection by local postal officials led police to Bradley, Rodriguez said.

After xxxxxx was arrested, police searched his apartment in the 1800 block of Baywood Drive and found 900 syringes, more than 200 glass vials each filled with about 300 milligrams of steroids and 8,000 yellow, blue and pink tablets believed to be steroids, Rodriguez said. Police also found packing material and shipping labels. Authorities estimated the drugs' value at $40,000.

"He had a whole operation going," Rodriguez said.

xxxxxx, who now works as a personal trainer, said he was associated with Ultimate Fighting, police said. Ultimate Fighting is a mix of four Olympic sports played inside a cage, said Terry Trebilock, owner of King of the Cage, one of two major national Ultimate Fighting shows.

"It's a combination of boxing, kick boxing, Olympic judo and freestyle wrestling," said Trebilock, who is also part-owner of Cardio Fit Sports Club in Rancho Cucamonga. He added that he has not heard of Bradley and that steroids are not something Ultimate Fighters use.

"Bodybuilders use them, but not Ultimate Fighters," he said.

xxxxxxx will be arraigned today on charges that he was in possession for sales and importing and transporting of steroids, Rodriguez said. He remained in jail Monday. Bail has been set at $200,000

HAHAHA

I can tell you right now I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THEY DO!!!!!

Look at KEN's NIPPS...holy gyno.

I like how they say UFC is this style and that style...hell TANK was just a bar room brawler. HMMMM< never seen that in the Olympics????

DAMN people need to be smarter than that...GREED will get you every time....

HEy IVAN watch out for the smartass STATE CHAMPION WRESTLERS :) That was some funny shit.
Sorry bros inside joke

JAG said:

After xxxxxx was arrested, police searched his apartment in the 1800 block of Baywood Drive and found 900 syringes, more than 200 glass vials each filled with about 300 milligrams of steroids and 8,000 yellow, blue and pink tablets believed to be steroids, Rodriguez said. Police also found packing material and shipping labels. Authorities estimated the drugs' value at $40,000.

--------

So, lets add this up

900 syringes = 9 x $30.00 = $270.00
200 "vials" (Deca maybe? really 300mg/vial?). Lets say its , hell, $20.00 / vial. This gives 200 x $20 = $4000.00
Tabs: Hmmm Tough one. Could be anything, but even if its $1 / "tab", that's only $8000.00.

Total = < $15,000.00

Maybe the report was wrong on the amt. of drug, but regardless, this this either sloppy reporting and / or B.S. on the part of the police.

-Randy

This could be someones cycle for a show or just for a couple of years

Also what do you want the guy to say? Oh yea all the ultimate fighters use drugs in fact most of em try to get to the point they are like drugged up animals in a cage! Oh that sucks that guy got busted becuase he sold to everyone in my gym.

Everyone knows about ufc they just don't want the spotlight on the sport more than it already is I am sure

Last edited:
200,000 bail for a bro providing supplements to help people improve their body....something is wrong with that....go chase the crack dealers

gbb

The police regularly inflate the price of drugs - either that or their dealers are seriously ripping them off.

It happens in the UK too.
Someone I knew was busted with 18ks of coke (dumbass) according to the police.
Shall we say there was about 2gs worth - full street value.

S

Re: Re: LA Bust

homonunculus said:
JAG said:

--------

So, lets add this up

900 syringes = 9 x $30.00 = $270.00
200 "vials" (Deca maybe? really 300mg/vial?). Lets say its , hell, $20.00 / vial. This gives 200 x $20 = $4000.00
Tabs: Hmmm Tough one. Could be anything, but even if its $1 / "tab", that's only $8000.00.

Total = < $15,000.00

Maybe the report was wrong on the amt. of drug, but regardless, this this either sloppy reporting and / or B.S. on the part of the police.

-Randy

Where on earth are Deca 10ml/300mg vials only $20?
$50 per vial would be more like it if bought in bulk....
$50 x 200 = $10,000
$1 x 8k + $8000 (very high estimate IMO... more like $.50 per tab)
$30 x 900 syringes = $270
Total $ 18270.00
Still not even close to $40,000.00 that it is said to be worth.
But always remember, they will/have to make there selves look good... other wise how could they justify wasting all there time on people who just want to better there appearance?
He was stupid for having all that in his possession.

JJ

gonnabebig said:
200,000 bail for a bro providing supplements to help people improve their body....something is wrong with that....go chase the crack dealers

gbb

the sad thing is that just recently where i live, a woman had "road rage" shot and killed a man, she got off on 250,000 bail. how the f*** can juice be even close to what this woman did?
all we want to do is be bigger and stronger, yet they treat us worst then murderers and child molestors, and it's oh so cool for them to bust guys for juice. is it just me, or does everyone else see it too, some fat f&*&* cop smiling like a goddamn clown, talking about how he's saving someone from steroids.
how many women and children are beaten every minute? how many murder are committed every single day? and yet they chase after us like we're the ones thats making the world a scarry place to live in.

JW

Re: Re: Re: LA Bust

JJ INSANE1 said:

Where on earth are Deca 10ml/300mg vials only $20?
$50 per vial would be more like it if bought in bulk....
$50 x 200 = $10,000
$1 x 8k + $8000 (very high estimate IMO... more like $.50 per tab)
$30 x 900 syringes = $270
Total $ 18270.00
Still not even close to $40,000.00 that it is said to be worth.
But always remember, they will/have to make there selves look good... other wise how could they justify wasting all there time on people who just want to better there appearance?
He was stupid for having all that in his possession.

JJ

No bro, there is a little confusion going on here.....1st, they should have said AMPS, not VIALS, (although I have seen 2ml vials from BM) because they said each VIAL contained 300mg of steroid...and Homonucleus assumed Deca, which is what I prolly would have thought also....So we are assuming they were 300mg deca vials. And I would not pay 20 bucks, I would only pay 10 - 12 a pop....now you thought they were the 10 CC vials, so I can see your reasoning....but if you read the initial post it said 300mgs, and homonucleus was giving prices for newby buyers, so he was being generous to the cause....my etimate would be much cheaper as it is in bulk and I am in the know; and don't ask for any source please.

Last edited:
JJ were you been hidin man......hope all is well, shoot me an email! Take care.

patk

Re: Re: Re: Re: LA Bust

Ivan said:

No bro, there is a little confusion going on here.....1st, they should have said AMPS, not VIALS, (although I have seen 2ml vials from BM) because they said each VIAL contained 300mg of steroid...and Homonucleus assumed Deca, which is what I prolly would have thought also....So we are assuming they were 300mg deca vials. And I would not pay 20 bucks, I would only pay 10 - 12 a pop....now you thought they were the 10 CC vials, so I can see your reasoning....but if you read the initial post it said 300mgs, and homonucleus was giving prices for newby buyers, so he was being generous to the cause....my etimate would be much cheaper as it is in bulk and I am in the know; and don't ask for any source please.

Well, that makes since. I am not up to date on amps, Euro gear... ect... i only deal with Mex products.
Either way, they are fucking this dude with there over inflated bullshit prices.... but then again, there job is to FUCK people.
JJ

Fucking makes me sick. They got cops that are juiced more than anybody(coleman). Have you seen the police,firefighters bbing show. Come on whats wrong with upstanding citizens(not
drugged out crack losers) trying to live and eat right to get more quality out of their lives.

killer

I think cops have to inflate the value of the bust by a factor of 4, its mandatory to justify the overtime.

The DEA in LA busted a club in Hollywood a couple of weeks ago and got 20 X tabs, now i am not an expert on street pricing but they were claiming $1500 for the bust!!!

It's insane that some poor bastard gets $200k bail for this

Boing "the English_Bulldog"

bail

bail isn't punishment, it's just to make sure you show up for trial. Not knowing how long the guy has lived there, where he is from, whether he has family, a home, etc, you can't know that the bail is punative. I had a $100,000 bail for a bag of mushrooms 15 yrs ago - now that was punative. - CH

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear