over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lab Busted....interesting read!

Advanced stealth sucked, left big ass welps whereever you stuck that shit and cause gyno faster then strength gains. Proviron was shitty and alot of there other orals. By the time you transfer that shit was so unsterile and a pain in the ass. Sucks they got busted dont wish that among anyone but their gear was shit for past year or so

Wait someone told me this was about stealth labs not advanced stealth which is why stealth labs changed to stealth juice.

Im concerned, was just gonna stealth it up over here

you guys forget that the agencies are pretty large in numbers....they can send 30 ppl overseas.

unsafe conditions, clear violations of international laws and protection of legitimate pharma companies is what drives action, add to that being relatively easy to track down and you have a bust in the making...

If the dollars quote are anywhere near close to accurate, that is considered a major operation....costing millions in loses per month and bla bla bla...

Narcotics are also being tackled but with so many tons being shipped....its just impossible to stop it all...

I didnt see my dvd's every show cause of that little news there

if thats the "stealth" over at that other board, i heard they had they worst rep

ya they were NOTORIOUS for people only getting nice little letters when they ordered. Would have thought that would have given them a hint that they were WAY too hot...

If the dollars quote are anywhere near close to accurate, that is considered a major operation....costing millions in loses per month and bla bla bla...

Narcotics are also being tackled but with so many tons being shipped....its just impossible to stop it all...

Knock a lab down, another will spring up in its place. It's an exercise in futility.

It will never stop, and the U.S. trying to police the world only results in wasted money for everyone except those employed by useless agencies like the DEA.

Future generations will look back and chuckle and/or gasp at the incredible stupidity of our government.

The thing is most of the people that write the laws are small, weak little pussies. In HS they were laughed at by athletes and real men, then they became control freaks. There whole life's revolve around controlling others. They don't care if the law makes any since, just that it controls people. There is a special place in hell for these people.....

Will just continue to pray for them as well as the lives that the lawmakers and enforcers thereof have destroyed.

Last edited:
I see the feds are still up to their same old careless idiocies. They won't get away with it forever. Life is short, eternity is forever. I am quite sure hell isn't a real great place to spend eternity. Let the evil scum just keep it up and we will just pray for them.

Not that they care, (obviously!) but i wonder if they know just how many good and decent families lives that they have completely ripped to pieces and destroyed??? and continue doing so???

oh but wait a minute... you will here " it's the law" or "i'm just doing my job" WOW! that doesn't make it right in the least bit!!!!!!!!!!

Gods law is a bit higher!
Wait......are u serious? The Feds are going to suffer eternal damnation because they prosecute someone who chose to break the law??? If you have kids and you choose to either buy or sell steroids u are putting then at risk...I had to reread ur post a couple times because I thought I misread it...

Wait......are u serious? The Feds are going to suffer eternal damnation because they prosecute someone who chose to break the law??? If you have kids and you choose to either buy or sell steroids u are putting then at risk...I had to reread ur post a couple times because I thought I misread it...

Did the bro say he had kids? Did he say he was in that business?

Regardless of your opinion of his theological opinions, you certainly jumped to conclusions pretty fast...

fuck a stealth, they have always had subpar gear and UNSTERILE gear

so manycountless stories of abscess, cellulitus, soft tissue skin infection

and SMASHED PAX :spam:

fuck a stealth, they have always had subpar gear and UNSTERILE gear

so manycountless stories of abscess, cellulitus, soft tissue skin infection

and SMASHED PAX :spam:

Pretty hard to feel sorry for them isn't it???...

Did the bro say he had kids? Did he say he was in that business?

Regardless of your opinion of his theological opinions, you certainly jumped to conclusions pretty fast...

No...but I wasnt Insinuating that he did...u came to your conclusions pretty fast too..eh?

And please interpret his post than for me....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131